Reviews for No Gray
irismay42 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
The ending of this ep was so shocking, but in many ways understandable. Dean's always done what he thinks is right. And he doesn't kill something unless it deserves, in his mind, to be killed.

However, when Gordon spoke about there being no shades of grey, only black and white, Dean baulked a little at that. Maybe because Sam is the biggest shade of grey there ever was.

Interesting that Dean should go back on that now, when Sam's back and 'whole' again.

My issue with the ending of this ep was more with Sam's having shown ultimate trust in Dean in 7.2, but then Dean not returning the favour in 7.3. Be interesting what effect this has on the boys' relationship, should Sam ever find out what Dean did.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Hey BJ

I'm with you on season 7. It's gripping me and making me think about what I see which is wonderful. Did Dean do the right thing? I'm torn, as I think we all are because She was...'nice', a relatible, 'human' monster but she had killed, not once but numerous times. For her sick child i hear you say but they were human lives she took. So I saying he was right to kill her? No, cause I don't hold with killing! But he couldn't leave her to kill again...But he killed her in cold blood in front of her child, that's not the Dean I love. What has happened to his compassion? Is he so worn, jaded, hardened?

And if he was right to kill the mother how did he justify not killing the son? Was that payback for saving Sam from Amy's mother when they were all younger?

I don't like to think of my Dean as a cold blooded killer but killing is his job. It's just that he's always kept his humanity for me and has that now been crushed within him?

Arrggh!

God I love this show!

Hugs

Bev xx
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
A nice little story.I have to say though that I was,Kt shocked by Deans is first and foremost a stops bad things/evil know she,Amy Pond,killed her mother to save Sammy and he let her go because of that.A repayment in said no more killing but there was nothing to say that she would have stopped there or maybe even catch up with Dean and Sammy and maybe even kill 's why Dean did it in my
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
great. the episode, :(. words cant describe. i know Jensen directed it, fantastically;then i looked at who wrote the episode and by the end, i thought, *what the hell was that? some people were ok with it, some not;then i hated it. i know Jensen directed it fantastically. this week's ep looks to be amazing (Jo, 3) i miss her :(. ive forgotten about ep 3 and am looking forward to this ep. I am back with the show completely (after 2 episdes of S7)S7's going to be great

Love, Shante
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I like your thoughts from Dean.

When Dean killed Amy, I understood, but the more I think about it, I'm conflicted. I can't explain it.

I am enjoying this season. Loved the warehouse scene in episode two!

Thanks for sharing your story/thoughts with us.

I'm looking forward to reading more.

Hope all is well.

Take care.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Fantastic, as always! I haven't written anything about seaon seven myself, yet, still waiting to see how pans out! Love your comments on twitter, too, btw...

ucat42