Reviews for Swing
CosmoCon chapter 3 . 6/18
Please oh please write more, I love Kagome being in charge... Like my god this is great, I faved it a long time ago but this is absolutely wonderful, beautifully written, I can feel the lust off the screen!

Keep it up, love :3
animegirl73 chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Wow. Loved it.
Jay chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
This story was good even without that 3rd chapter. First attempt or not, you did a really great job on this last chapter!
Kinky-Hoe chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Wooooooow woman, that was so HAWT. I'm a smut lover, so obviously I just had to read this one but seriously, your prose is astounding, which makes a smut-filled story all the more enjoyable and unique. And a piece of art. I'm so sticking around for your other stories. You earned yourself another faithful reader and reviewer. All the best to you!
BashiYami chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
*leansinconspiratorially* *I* knew you had it in you /
Heartfelt and hawt, best possible combination.

BashiYami chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Have I mentioned how awesome it is that the only anomalous picture in your repertoire, the one that doesn't match the others, is 'Anomaly'? Noticed it awhile ago and I'm still smiling.
I love this story, and hope it isn't glaringly obvious how hard I'm trying not to gush and turn into warm goo at the awesomeness that were these first chapters.

Love,
BashiYami chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I almost don't wanna read this, because you currently have no other completed works and after this I'll be stuck in 'Please update!' limbo until you do...

KeiChanz chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
I...I just-you- DAAAYY-UUMMM.

This was some FANTASTIC smut, I must say. Very well done, friend! I enjoyed every word, and the way you depicted their dance in chapter two was sublime. I really enjoyed reading this! :) Keep up the good work, and now I'm off to go lurk in your profile to see if I can find more of your awesome talent. 8)

Keiz
kiki-chan3410 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Wow! Steamy! Just goes to show that the women are always in charge! Lol! Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Wow
AnimeXOXOlover chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Nice !
AnimeXOXOlover chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Awww cute !
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
wheres the rest of this i want another chapter ! gahhhh update now !
Energetic Anomaly chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
This was your first lemon?

...You must either have a good internet connection or a FANTASTIC sex life. Because that was, whew, well done.

I love how they stopped to call Shippo, very realistic & the ending was cute!
Energetic Anomaly chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Nice, very nice. The way you explained their dancing was beautiful. I love how they just tumbled into the make-out!