Reviews for Forever And Always
tanakaL chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh my gosh that was just awesome. You should make a story with those two. I can totally see it! It would amazing! Or at least make a sequel telling us what happens after this one. Or a story that take place after this one.
IrishInkWitch92 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
this is really sweet
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow, definitely an under-appreciated character, and I loved him so much. This is sentimental without being sappy and sexy without being overt. As Pell said, "Perfect!"
Rain E. Lee chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awww how sweet :) LiveLaughLoveLight was right when she said that your stories were amazingly descriptive and perfect~ I also read Tonight and Breath Me and positively fangirl screamed when I read em all! Once I pick a character, I'll be sure to request soon~~~
LiveLaughLoveLight chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Absolutely wonderful :) I love how you didn't make Pell OOC, and Opal was simply perfect XD Also, excellent on making the story not too lemony, yet not too innocent either ;) Just the right amount :b Thanks sooo much, I am in total love with Pell :3 He deserves more stories and you just totally made my day. I'll be sure to tell my other FF loving friends about yah, so keep an eye out for loads of anon reviewers ;D
Kurono-Angel chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
KAWAAIII I JUST LOVE PELLLL! So sweet and cute :) It made me squeal when he proposed to her, i just love this one too!

well i like all ur works :)
ZoRoLover chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Do you think you can write a one-shot or (hopefully) chapter-series about Zoro and Robin? I love this pair but there's not many fics about them...

Hoping that you can.