Reviews for Wasted Second Chance
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
:( that was deppressing.
StrawberrieS chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Your story is really good. To be honest I thought there were only one chapter, until I red your reviews and someone told me there was too. The first chapter was pretty good, but your second chapter should have a bit more detail. I would have liked it more if you made Natsume know that she was Mikan and not Mika.
SincetheEleven chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
You want a review? I'll give you one.
I HATE YOU!

You made me cry! :'(
Your story had a very unexpected twist! Grr. I'm hating Natsume right now, you don't suppose you can give me something to contact him, I want to beat him to pulp! - this was my review on your first chapter, I was going to click 'post review as sakuramikan12' when I realized there was a next chapter.

Now for this chapter.
OH GOD! Natsume's dad, GO DIE, DIE AND GO TO HELL, AND STAY THERE UNTIL YOU BEG TO BE KILLED AGAIN AND AGAIN!

I hate you Natsume's father. And you Natsume, how dare you, you should have killed your father, but since you're regretting it, I'll let you slide.
Hmmp!

hehehe. Great story though, I'll post an official review soon. :)
lisaOpine chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Man these kind of parents r totally fucked up man! Creepy 0_o
lisaOpine chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Damm natsume u jerk how could he do this 2 her ? -.-
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
I wanna see how they reunite
MandarinMikan-3024 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Oh my stars... My Natsume... My Mikan...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
your explanation doesnt make sense its a bit odd it makes sense but the way it doesnt make sense why would he want his son 2 die if hes gonna die when hes old and can't pass the company so the compan wont be no more thats a bit odd unless he wants to remembered as the best company owner and all that but that is odd 2 lol but i do like the story i thought taht he just wanted to control his son and make his son like himself ... etc anyways i hope them 2 meet in heaven an tlk it out well cyaaaaaa
lilpopsplash chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I tots cryed when reading this. Soooo sad but also soooo good. Would you plz make another chap?
KawaiiDevil-chan chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
i hope they meet up in story is messed up but that's what makes it so good that I had to read both chapters.
susurinaki chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I am touched, extremely touched. I cried, to tell you the truth. It's the first time I had ever, I am telling you, EVER, had cried on a fanfiction. I didn't even know you could cry while reading a fanfiction! And again I was extremely touched by this story. I could just see everything, it painted pictures, scenes, through my head. Hopefully, you make a sequel, either Mikan and Natsume in heaven or their reincarnations in the next life, not bittersweet. I am telling you I'm not lying about crying, and really, it's not because I am emotional, as I have said before it was my first time crying on one. Please, I am even willing to fall on my knees and beg to you. Make a sequel. I am looking forward to many more of your works, also, please inform me if you are planning on making a sequel. And also when you have posted it, if you are not, also inform me. I highly respect this fanfic, and reccomend it to many of my friends and to my family. And also, if you are not going to, I will just have to look forward to many other stories you make which resemble this one or are a Mikatsume fanfic. You are one of the best authors I have ever met, I am sorry for the inconvenience but I wish to see many more of your fanfics/stories. Bless you for many more and lots of yourvworks, God gave you a talent.

SweetLonelyWriter chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
What the hell! :( very depressing ! :( but loved the plot ! And keep on writing ! :)
AmethystScientist chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Aww... Natsume's so sweet, in my opinion. i kinda regret hating him when i read the first chappie, but now, i think what he did was a little sweet when he would killl noth of them, so they could be together in death and away from the dad(he's horrible!). I really liked this! I wonfer if Natsume got to be with Mikan? I really hope so. Woiould it be possible if you could write another cahppy/sequel of him and Mikan meeting in the afterife, and natsume explaining what he really ment? That'd be AWESOME! ) haha, longest review ever.
Excuse Me chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
READ THE WHOLE COMMENT

Excuse me ms. but I saw this story on this website, Fiction , I guess, and it has the same words so...

JOKING! IT's JUST A JOKE OKAY? I LOVE THIS STORY! REALLY! IT'S WONDERFUL!

Ehem...I got you right? SOrry for that but can you make another chapter for this? Please? In heaven on what happened to Natsume and Mikan...if Natsume gone in heaven because you and I both know suicide is a bad thing to do and well, yeah.

And don't make Mikan forgive him easily! Or make a multi-chapter sequel if that isnt too much to ask, like you can make Mikan become Ruka and Natsume become Hotaru...or Mikan's personality changed and became Hotaru and Natsume became Ruka.

TO ALL WHO READ THIS AND ISNT LUNAR-CHAN! DON'T GET THIS IDEA OR I'LL KILL YOU WITH A SHOTGUN BAZOOKA TANK CANYON!
Standby1234 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
THAT DAMN BASTARD OF A FATHER! I WANNA KILL HIM, THAT SICK, TWISTED SON OF A BITCH!

Sorry for the outburst I just really want to kill Natsume's *cough* Bastard *cough* father. It's good to know that Natsume truly loved Mikan and wanted to die with her. But that greedy, selfish, WHAT WOULD HIS WIFE SAY?

*grabs Knight's SR-25 Sniper Rifle* If you here that Natsume's father is dead, don't come to me. *smiles evilly*

Oh yeah, Loved this fic! Nice!