Reviews for Drive
Kawaiibentou chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I like the peek into Soul's mind.
Mental Patient No.302 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
That...was so god damn awesome! I loved how you worded it and how well you made it sound like Soul. The last paragraph was probably my favourite part. Well done! D
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Yah, inspiration can be weird... Once i got an idea for a story right after i got out of detention for accidently breaking a guy's nose... Though i decided not to publish it...
darkpurply chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I should have left a review the first time I read this. Or the second or third times. So fourth time's a charm. I just love your fics. You evoke such strong emotions and imagery. Plus I have a thing for motorcycles. Keep them coming!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
*smiles* I understand exactly what Soul was doing. Sometimes you just need to escape and have the outside air to clear your head. To do something mindless.

This was really cute. I'm glad I read it! :D

-Ash

Ps No sequel?
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Woooah! That was so flippin' well written! I really love this story, it's very in character. I could definitely see Soul doing this in the middle of the night after one of his and Maka's little scuffles...I love it when I find a nice story that's not over fluffy or horribly written. I would really love to see a second part to this, to see how you would write out Soul's confession and Maka's reaction to it...Thanks so much for writing and sharing this, it really brightens my day, reading fanfics that are up to par with reality and not OOC.

Happy Writing,

xxBurningxx
paper piper chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
How interesting! I like this. Strong sense of style, and I like that it's a little different from everything else people are writing. Good job :D
bluenian98 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
sure can...
Cherry-BLUE009 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
You've won my heart again xx

Your stories are AMAZING

I can just imagine this happening within parts of the anime.

It feels like you are telling more of an in-depth background of the actual characters :)

AND

It's brilliant how you can make a simple scenario into fluff, humour, slice of life, romantic or simply just cuteness :D and also absorb your readers into it 3

Please keep on writing - even if you are bored or on a spur of the moment. Update it in, as I would definitely take a minute or two to stop everything I'm doing and to read it.
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Okay! This could've ended up being worse than how I imagined it. I'm always thinking about the worst case scenario lol This was actually really great! You pull amazing things outta your ass when you're stressed XDD

Why aren't I asleep? Curiosity won over.

Now I'll sleep :D