Reviews for Magnificent Men and Their Flying Broomsticks
ADancingMan chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
This is hilarious! The voices of the characters are just perfect, spot-on. Any chance of the story continuing at all?
Spiralling-Down chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Ohh, I know it's been forever, but I really hope you update this some day! (Wishful thinking, I know...) It's absolutely incredible - the kind of story that I never wanted to finish reading - and if you ever decide to come back to it I'll be waiting eagerly to read more. It was brilliant, and I loved it. Well done! :D
RiddikulusGrin chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
New favourite crossover! Cannot wait until we reach more martin/arthur stuff.
Pen-of-Denmark chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Absolutely fantastic. Brilliant even!
Mikorio chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Just finished reading the Magic of Deduction and was browsing through your works when I saw this. Snorted through my nose when I read the blurb, so cute! Not certain how well this narrative will work with tons of other people present and them all being in different houses, but loving the AU settings so far!

Some Cabin Pressure love~
allonsy-doctor chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Arthur is so adorable! Martin and Douglas are so perfect! Well done!
somethingpink chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
This is so adorable and the most entertaining fic I've read in a long time. I hope you continue it.
The Dork of York chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
This is isn't a crossover I've ever seen before, but I can't imagine why, because it's (to borrow a phrase) BRILLIANT! I love how you've merged the two fandoms together, substituting Quidditch for aeroplanes.

The characters made a seamless shift, too; I'm totally enjoying Slytherin!Douglas who gets manipulated by even-more-Slytherin!Carolyn. Martin, as always, inspires simultaneous urges to both cringe-and-facepalm cuddle-and-console. And clueless Arthur is about the cutest thing ever. I can't wait to see what his Quidditch commentaries turn out like.

So yes. Totally enjoying the fic, and can't wait for the next update!
MoriNoYosei chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
OH. GOD. YES. This is BRILLIANT! *flails*

This crossover works so well and you've nailed the characters perfectly. Your dialogue is witty and so in character that I literally squealed from pure joy several times while reading. You've also managed to include bits from CP canon in really inventive and funny ways - I especially loved that Martin had wanted to be a Quaffle and that his owl's name is Icarus! :D

I seriously love this more than words can describe - there's even going to be Martin/Arthur, which is totally my OTP! I can't wait for more of this!
deathlymad chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
I refute that statement thus: Martin Crieff is worth more than fifty galleons.

Good to see another chapter! Arthur is... so nice, you know? Walking him halfway to class even though t was out of the way, and attending flying lessons with him just to make him feel better about being there. It made me smile so much I had to stop for a bit. All the smiling, scary. I don't think I'm THAT much of a smiler, so.

But, again, he's still getting lost on his way to classes? What is wrong with his poor memory? *sobs* Well, maybe it can be worked on...

Yeah. See! Martin, you're not a bad flier. You've just got to trust yourself!

Umm... Yeah, I always think I sound a bit odd in these reviews. Sorry. Maybe it's the mindset I get in in the early morning hours.

Update soon!

-Ri
ImLostForever chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
QuirkyCliche chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Love this to death. Seriously.
judikickshiney chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
It just got better. I didn't know this could get better, but you made it better.

You seriously, seriously did just make my night. I love this story to pieces. It's so fun! And silly and delightful...everything I could want! You have got these characters characterizations down pat!
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
OH MY GOD.

You've made my life. MY LIFE. *flails wildly. You brilliant, amazing thing you! You DID THIS WONDERFUL, mad crossover and I adore you for it.

Everyone is so perfect. Oh! Arthur, I just want to hug. Poor Martin! He always tries so hard. And Douglas! Yes! Perfect.

Caroline. I can't wait to read how you write the interplay between Caroline and Douglas. I'm SO excited!

Judi
deathlymad chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
But what do you mean, 'that poor Ravenclaw team has to deal with Martin'? I'm a Ravenclaw, and I'd be proud to have Martin as my Captain! Granted I don't play Quidditch, but still. He can be really brilliant when he just relaxes, and I really do think he'll do well!

I do wonder about Arthur's memory problem. I really hope he and Martin become friends in the future. I can see how he'd be difficult to get used to at first, but he's so sweet and he isn't stupid, and it's good that he knows so much about Quidditch. I hope he does really well at commentator!

So. Yeah. I hope they become friends. Even though it might be too much to hope for a pairing, I'll hope anyway. Because there really aren't enough fics for the pairing.

Update soon!