Reviews for Unbroken
Zeroblade chapter 14 . 5/22
Update soon...

Its been too long since i've gotten my fix for this story
Starfire99 chapter 14 . 3/12
When is this story finally going to be updated. We've now passed the 1 YEAR mark since a new chapter has been published!
kaxby chapter 14 . 3/6
Almost a full year and no update. I'm surly hoping you have not given up on this wonderful story! Only few can portray the characters of NGE so accurately!

I hope that you have not given up, as third impact is coming soon. To end on a cliff hanger is a shame when you product was so promising.
SSKF chapter 14 . 3/2
I have to say, that is a truly beautiful story, and I hope that you'll get around finishing it some day.
Fanatic-Fanatica chapter 14 . 2/10
Why are you gone?! Donderkind I loved this, why have you gone?!
phantom130 5 chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
I loved the Shinji and Asuka kiss scene. It felt word for word like an actual scene from the series. XD
FelipeFritschF chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
Great Peggy Sue fic with awesome charachterization and great waffy moments and plot. Asuka's character develops in an organic way, just like everyone else does. We need more Peggies in which Shinji is not Peggying. Nothing better than the Apocalypse to make you grow up, huh? She might seem a little needy, but it's not like Shinji will mind, will he? Hope for an update soon, and knowing your work in Propinquinty I just KNOW it will be awesome.
M.J.P. Smith chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Decent so far. I'm wondering what's coming next. Gonna' follow and see.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
Wow, curse you and your cliffhangers. I do hope that you do an update before too much longer as this story is very captivating. I find that Asuka's actions are having that subtle butterfly effect that takes a bit to actually appreciate, but I can definitely see where it is going. I do have to ask though, what exactly did Shinji do to the 14th Angel after he saw the state of Rei and Asuka's EVAs, and did Unit 01 actually absorb a S2 core, or is there more to that story?

I do hope that you choose to update this soon, and good work with this story so far!
jameron4eva chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
UPDATE Soon please
Domo chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Everyone! Chill! Our beloved author is well and active on , spotted activity when the author reviewed the new revised fic "A Glass of Wine: Rebuilt" by user Toasterman. Grr, hope this means a new update approaches us soon! The rising point of the story has us all with chipped nails for heaven's sake!
Dar Sel'La chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
I like what I have read so far, and looking forward to seeing Shinji and Misato take what she is going to tell them.
AlexanderTheNightKing chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
cute moment on the ch 8 at the end liked it alot
Hotako Tomoe chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
GUH! Its almost five months since your last update! And you left it at such a HORRIBLE stopping point! Please update soon1 PLEASE... I wanna find out what happens! UPDATE NAO!
Th3nerdy0ne chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
I love the story so far. I always love a good time travel story. Also, out of curiosity, did you look at the Days of Future Past story arc from the X-men comics as a source of inspiration? Cause I'm kinda getting that kind of vibe from the story and it suits it perfectly. Again, loving it so far and I look forward to the next update. :)