Reviews for Unbroken
Flakhead chapter 1 . 12/3/2021
Really enjoyed the read! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/27/2021
Believe me when I say this is by far the best fic I have read so far! It’s my favorite, and I really hope all is well with you and that the day will come when you update this story. I can only imagine how hard weaving a story together can be, but I have faith that you’ll be able to pull it off!
mistalenny chapter 15 . 9/26/2021
I hope this eventually gets updated. very good story
Zlekdius chapter 15 . 4/14/2021
Hey friend, really wish you update this story...
skyf0x chapter 15 . 4/13/2021
Where are you, dude? I hope you are being well. We're begging you to return and continue this great story, man. It's hard to reread it, because the story is so good that I hate it's probably abandoned and has no end... And you left us with such interesting and tense moment! Please, come back to us with your wonderful thoughts ASAP!
Will X chapter 15 . 1/25/2021
I'm very much enjoying this story, and hope it may one day be updated.
Will X chapter 2 . 1/24/2021
Liking this so far, though Asuka curses a bit too much IMO.
Lovemichi chapter 15 . 1/17/2021
Woowww! Very good fic, I loved it.
I liked seeing Asuka's perspective. how the relationship between Shinji and Asuka is consolidated. It was very interesting to see how she interacted with the different characters, her personal growth and how she had an impact on others. It seems to me that everyone is becoming very strong characters.

I hope to see how this story continues.

Hope you update soon.
j.d.bustamantetx chapter 15 . 1/1/2021
Dude this Is bloody amazingly can’t wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
Yo this story is really good, I hope you find time to continue :)
DaltarIT24x7 chapter 15 . 8/3/2020
Please my guy, this was so good, finish this please
DaltarIT24x7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2020
My guy this was too lovecraftian, but his aside it was really good, hope you continue writing
Guest chapter 15 . 6/20/2020
This story is AMAZING! I hope you’re doing well and are able to find the time to continue
Brool Story Co chapter 15 . 6/1/2020
I would love for this to come back. Thank you for your work on it so far.
A Businessman chapter 15 . 5/15/2020
This is one of the better time travel redo Evangelion fics I've read, you manage to portray the growth Asuka has had throughout her time after Third Impact very well while staying true to her character. I hope you get the motivation to write more for this, I quite enjoy it.