Reviews for Unbroken
workstudyschool chapter 14 . 4/14
What happens author, I want to know, please chapter 15 please, I would really like that.
camilopc1234 chapter 1 . 4/2
So whatever happened with this amazing story? D:
Rambunctious Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
This is such a great story! I love the way you write and develop the characters. Plus, it's great to see someone other than Shinji do the whole go back in time deal. It's such a shame you've stopped on such a cliffhanger, but I understand if you've lost the motivation to write. If you are still hoping to update, keep grinding away at it-even if you think what you've got sucks. Who knows, it might turn out better than you expect! You can do it~
Sword Theory chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
Christ what is she going to them?
Will there ever be another update or is that just thr a foolhardy dream of an idiot.
Ranma-sensei chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
Well, you definitely blew MY mind, that's for sure.

Not much I can comment on your story other than its unique constellation of otherwise already used concepts, and that I'll be waiting for the next chapter on the edge of my seat.

Keep narrating,
Ranma-sensei
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
Fuck you and making me read with my own two eyes Asuka being systematically tortured and do ALL the work in saving shinji. I understand that he's the big main hero of the story and I know it's canon but shinji isn't showing any real initiative in anything! He just puts up with it. Even with Asuka he doesn't try anything is constantly affraid he'll mess up but idk. I expected him to be ... Better. Not i'm-gonna-take-on-the-world confidence but just character development you know? He's talked out a lot of his issues, Asuka is not only on his side and he knows it but they are finally FINALLY getting some intimacy in their short tragic lives. I know sex doesn't just 'fix' characters but you've had enough moments in your story of Asuka sticking up for him, supporting him, saving and comforting him, talking with him and he still, STILL won't do anything but his canon "sorry..." Really, everyone else has had some development BUT him. Asuka, Rei, and surprisingly Ritsuko if her backing off on Asuka and giving her the contraceptive shot scene was anything to go by. But Shinji Nope. Misatos even become more accepting of Asuka and Shinji growing up a bit. Ugh. Anyway, as much as the Time-travel trope is driven into the ground i'm generally enjoying this fic and am mildly depressed you have left it for so many years now. If you ever get the chance, please finish it.
-C
Guest chapter 14 . 4/26/2016
guys, the story's done. chapter 14 is the end.
EternalPKK chapter 14 . 4/19/2016
Not sure if I've ever reviewed this story, but I figured I'd let you know I loved it and still think about it from time to time.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/21/2016
Ha-ha I love it. I bet the next chapter, if you ever post it, will be one of your best. Cmon! Don't stop right when you're about to reach the climax! You've come this far!
Lokomaluco chapter 14 . 8/23/2015
P-please continue...!
jaren.moore chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
This was a wonderful read, it'd be nice to see it finished.
Zeroblade chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
Update soon...

Its been too long since i've gotten my fix for this story
Starfire99 chapter 14 . 3/12/2015
When is this story finally going to be updated. We've now passed the 1 YEAR mark since a new chapter has been published!
kaxby chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
Almost a full year and no update. I'm surly hoping you have not given up on this wonderful story! Only few can portray the characters of NGE so accurately!

I hope that you have not given up, as third impact is coming soon. To end on a cliff hanger is a shame when you product was so promising.
SSKF chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
I have to say, that is a truly beautiful story, and I hope that you'll get around finishing it some day.