Reviews for Unbroken
Fuck you and making me read with my own two eyes Asuka being systematically tortured and do ALL the work in saving shinji. I understand that he's the big main hero of the story and I know it's canon but shinji isn't showing any real initiative in anything! He just puts up with it. Even with Asuka he doesn't try anything is constantly affraid he'll mess up but idk. I expected him to be ... Better. Not i'm-gonna-take-on-the-world confidence but just character development you know? He's talked out a lot of his issues, Asuka is not only on his side and he knows it but they are finally FINALLY getting some intimacy in their short tragic lives. I know sex doesn't just 'fix' characters but you've had enough moments in your story of Asuka sticking up for him, supporting him, saving and comforting him, talking with him and he still, STILL won't do anything but his canon "sorry..." Really, everyone else has had some development BUT him. Asuka, Rei, and surprisingly Ritsuko if her backing off on Asuka and giving her the contraceptive shot scene was anything to go by. But Shinji Nope. Misatos even become more accepting of Asuka and Shinji growing up a bit. Ugh. Anyway, as much as the Time-travel trope is driven into the ground i'm generally enjoying this fic and am mildly depressed you have left it for so many years now. If you ever get the chance, please finish it.
-C
guys, the story's done. chapter 14 is the end.
EternalPKK chapter 14 . 4/19
Not sure if I've ever reviewed this story, but I figured I'd let you know I loved it and still think about it from time to time.
Ha-ha I love it. I bet the next chapter, if you ever post it, will be one of your best. Cmon! Don't stop right when you're about to reach the climax! You've come this far!
Lokomaluco chapter 14 . 8/23/2015
P-please continue...!
jaren.moore chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
This was a wonderful read, it'd be nice to see it finished.
Zeroblade chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
Update soon...

Its been too long since i've gotten my fix for this story
Starfire99 chapter 14 . 3/12/2015
When is this story finally going to be updated. We've now passed the 1 YEAR mark since a new chapter has been published!
kaxby chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
Almost a full year and no update. I'm surly hoping you have not given up on this wonderful story! Only few can portray the characters of NGE so accurately!

I hope that you have not given up, as third impact is coming soon. To end on a cliff hanger is a shame when you product was so promising.
SSKF chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
I have to say, that is a truly beautiful story, and I hope that you'll get around finishing it some day.
still-guns chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Why are you gone?! Donderkind I loved this, why have you gone?!
phantom130 5 chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
I loved the Shinji and Asuka kiss scene. It felt word for word like an actual scene from the series. XD
FelipeFritschF chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
Great Peggy Sue fic with awesome charachterization and great waffy moments and plot. Asuka's character develops in an organic way, just like everyone else does. We need more Peggies in which Shinji is not Peggying. Nothing better than the Apocalypse to make you grow up, huh? She might seem a little needy, but it's not like Shinji will mind, will he? Hope for an update soon, and knowing your work in Propinquinty I just KNOW it will be awesome.
M.J.P. Smith chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Decent so far. I'm wondering what's coming next. Gonna' follow and see.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
Wow, curse you and your cliffhangers. I do hope that you do an update before too much longer as this story is very captivating. I find that Asuka's actions are having that subtle butterfly effect that takes a bit to actually appreciate, but I can definitely see where it is going. I do have to ask though, what exactly did Shinji do to the 14th Angel after he saw the state of Rei and Asuka's EVAs, and did Unit 01 actually absorb a S2 core, or is there more to that story?

I do hope that you choose to update this soon, and good work with this story so far!