Reviews for For Promised Joy
Marorin5 chapter 1 . 1/4
I love this! My favorite couple is Goku/Chi-Chi, and you really have 'em in character! I agree with you, Goku ain't stupid. He is naïve but not stupid. He's smart and I'm sure if he was raised in a city, sent to school and everything he'd be one of the smartest people around. I also liked you made him know what sex is. I mean, really, he lived with Roshi long enough. How could he not know? xD I also liked Chi-Chi's desire of having a baby and a big family. In the anime she did say how big her family would be and all. Also liked how Chi-Chi realizes Goku is not exactly how she had imagined he'd be. Gosh, I can't help but feel sorry for her. Thinking she might be pregnant, yet her husband ain't sure if he loves her... Hopefully Goku will make things right, and he better do it quick!
I know you have others stories, and also real life gets in the way of writing and all, but please, pretty please, try to finish this story! I really wanna know what will happen next with Chi-Chi and Goku, and if she really is pregnant (though something tells me Gohan will appear soon... xD). Keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
You have to continue this! It's amazing !
Hazel-Buttafly chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Awesome! I love it! I hope you write more soon!
lovingthisstory chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Omg please please please please please please update soon! This is just amazing! It is so realistic! Two words; Love it !
Haaruuhii chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is so awesome, It made me cry at the end. seriously I hope to read more of this someday.
Just a reader1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I know you're a bv fan but will you please continue this one for your readers... I'll be really happy if you continue this :)
Zuchiku chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I think you captured both very well. Most people see Goku as stupid but I agree with you he's not, more naive, free spirited and little social skill cause of growing up in the woods by himself. Chi-Chi usually comes over as a bitch and your story could shed some light on why that might be. Would like to see this story to be continued.
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Nice. Keep writing this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Very good... Sequel?
BrickofRomance chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Really hope you continue with this at some point soon. I love the way you portray their relationship and the instability of it in the beginning. And the pregnancy is timed just right. Great cliffhanger!
LifeAwakens chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow, this is an awesome story you got here! I love these plots, where Goku and ChiChi are developing a relationship right after getting married. This story, is the best one I've read with their new life together. It's very easy to read, and it keeps me reading. You got me hooked. I want to read more. Update as soon as you can! :)

-Syd
Chiba Bunny chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I hope you still continue this coz I'm looking forward to the next chapter ;)
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I enjoy reading authors notes, because I like to know what peoples thought processes as when they write things. I really enjoyed the different aspects of their relationship that you hit upon. And your right Goku isn't stupid at all and I hate when people write him that way. I like how you made Chi Chi. I love that she is still a bit of a harpy. I also love how everything has a purpose its refreshing.
Raina1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Normally I'm not a fan of Goku/Chi Chi stories, mostly because I don't feel they're depicted well - especially Goku. This is one of the better ones. I'm looking forward to reading more of this. :)
Mew57 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh no...why did you stop there? plz you have to update it soon and make things between them perfect again.