Reviews for For Promised Joy
Prl16 chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
Wow, I didn't think I would love a GokuxChichi this much, but I loved it a lot, they're so cute and naïve, and she's so in love and Goku so honest and acts on instinct that they're so lovely. I'm up for more, this is wonderful.

Goku's point of view is so in character, the man is so difficult to understand and here is like we can get into his mind and I loved that. And with Chichi's point of view I can understand why she acts like she does. You made a great job with both their personalities and feelings.
LadyRousse chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
oh, I know you haven't posted in so long, but I love this fic so much I have to say something! it's beautifully written. I love the POV change, I love seeing both of their perspectives. I think you capture the characters extremely well, and I love where this story is going. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
artephile chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
I really like your writing style for this fic! It's itneresting to see the thoughts of both sides. Hope you update!
wthtonibelle chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
I really, really, really hope you'll update in the future. This is my second time reading this and I have to say that this is my favorite G/CC early marriage fic. I had actually forgotten the title of this fic as well as your name, but I was desperate to read this again so I typed some of the sentences I remember from this fic and searched on Google. I got lucky and found it again. I'm now bookmarking this and I will keep checking for updates or just to reread. I appreciate how well you convey feelings with your writing. I like your Goku and Chichi. They're believable takes on the characters. And this really is very well-written. Thank you very much for writing this. :)
aangismyhomie chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
This fic is amazing. I love how realistic it all is; how there are ongoing problems that are glossed over and silly sex conversations and moments of intense intimacy. It's really refreshing to read a fic that isn't sunshine and rainbows but still contains copious amounts of love and care. You rock.
wthtonibelle chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
wow, this is pretty good! are you going to update? i hope you do!
Masatoru chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This is beautiful.
Maiika chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
This was really well written. I like the alternating perspective, and the personalities are very true to character. A lot of people seem to think Goku would not be interested in sex because he is so childlike and nieve, but it is really instinctive. The way Goku loves food and fighting, I think sex fits right in with that. You can see at the end of Dragonball, ChiChi is immediately in love with Goku but he has no clue about love. And I definitely agree that the delivery was done by midwife, since they are all about being out in the country, and all the other characters don't know Gohan exists until he is 4 1/2. I think if they had gone into the city to a hospital, they would have at least met up with some of Goku's old friends to announce the news of the baby, so they must have just stayed away.
Chichi Musa Lynn chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
well i hope you update soon. i'm hook on this story. i'm glad chichi let goku be with her.
Chichi Musa Lynn chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
"Do you love me?". His lips pause just above my heart and for a beat the world is silent.

I love that line. you are such a good writer. I like how you can make Goku a lover to Chichi but at the same time he is still very naive. I love this story. I love Goku and Chichi stories and I think this is going to be one of the best i've read. LOVE IT. Keep up the good work.
Sasusc chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
I love this story! It's actually the first time reading a Goku/ChiChi story and I'm so glad I choose this one. It's perfect. I don't think Goku is as dumb as people think either. And I love how you've rewritten both of them. Please continue soon!
kawaii248 chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
I was beyond excited to see this story updated! Thank you for another expertly written chapter. I'm seriously loving your portrayal of Goku. He is the perfect blend of naivety and street smarts. I cannot wait to see what life has in store for these two.
Chaotic Reflections chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Oh my Lord, you finally updated! I'm so freaking relieved, you have no idea. I remember thinking to myself, "I hope this story hasn't been abandoned because it's really freaking good." However, I'm more than well aware of the fact that you have other things to do and deal with.

And so we see another chapter in their lives, huh? Little Gohan is born! You've done a wonderful job with the characters and details and I could feel the emotions oozing from the page. Ooh, I'm so excited for the next chapter!
Yourgranny chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
So happy you updated! :) I really liked that ChiChi forgave him, but did not forget what happened. Now I can only suspect troubles coming up with taking care of Gohan, I'm curious to see how Goku handled it at first.
tevinssj7 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014