Reviews for Closer To The Edge
syrraki chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is really sad! wibbbleee

I thought it was quite sensitively handled, so good job.
AndThePunchesJustKeepComin chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
AWESOME STORY! Loved it soo much :)
Kanariya674 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This almost made me cry, haha! I like the scenario you put this in, and it's a different approach from the typical 'Sasuke survives when he returns to Konoha'. I like the ending a lot since you don't have to say he dies - it is symbolized by the lantern. It's a better way to approach what you know is already going to happen. I really enjoyed the flow of your story and I am glad you did not reveal the reasons for the countdown until the end. You have talent, and I would definitely check into more of your stories.
DeathBySugarCube chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
this made me want to cry at the end

...

good story though...

Winto-kun chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hey there Janie!

So you know what's my take on SasuNaru, and yes I know this story had been written before my 'inspirational' speech directed towards you.

Dear yaoi fangirls! Look underneath the underneath!..

What I mean is that you really should look into Japanese mythology. Such as:

Kitsune are honor-bound creatures.

They cannot break their word, no exceptions.

See what I'm getting at?
Eniile chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Err I, ehm,,

wow.

Beautifully writtten, seriously, you're talented.

So full of emotions, sad yet beautiful.

I was cheering for a sappy happy-end but this ending was just so perfect. Thank you for making my morning :)
Jaggmo chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
OH MY GOOOOD! TTTT THIS WAS SOOO SAD AND EMOTIONAL AND BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED IIIIIIIIT! *_*

At first I didn't get it at all what was going on (I mean, I did have an assumption ... but NOOO, MOMMA NOOOOO!) but then slowly and painfully I had to accept it TT_TT

*sigh*

That was a tough realization!

Moreover all those halluzinations were really confusing. Everytime I thought, this was the real deal and then again - disappointment again. The best moment was, when there suddenly were two Narutos standing in the room with him. That's gotta be really creepy. O_o

Anyway the most osm moment was when he let the paper lantern go TT_TT

I almost cried at that part, and I NEVER cry at stories!

Your story was really moving! Write more :DD

I luff ur stories! 3
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
... oh wow.

This story was just magnificent! Just breath-taking. Just wow, I loved this so much, I'm so close to tears right now xD
MissPumpkinHead chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
That was soo amazing and depressing! I absolutely loved it, though I can't say I want the anime/manga to be like that since I'd rather Naruto return his feelings and Sasuke not die ;D Honestly, though, that was so good, and I wish I could write as well as you. The only thing is that the end confused me a bit because I couldn't tell if Naruto dropped the lantern as a result of surprise, or if he had just sent it flying like he was gonna do. I do really wish Naruto's reaction had been included, and the actual execution, as depressing as it would be. But it was still amazing.

Thanks so much for writing and posting this for us to read! :3
gespenstee chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
WHY? WHY?

Dude soooo sad

But brilliant either way.

I really loved your teasing with the 'I'm in your Head' -Naruto and the 'X-days left' idea. Ah wonderful although i guessed it quite from the start.

no, can't say anymore, you know i dont ship them but that fic is more like out of competition.

Its all very plausible (ecept the own apartment stuff: "Going to be Executes' aren't normally allowed to run free O.O even if Naruto's Hokage) btw. i like Naruto Hokage very much too.

where was i... a yes plausible: Sasuke's Love-Struggle.

At the beginning (the i'm in your head scenes) i though: Oh well... I know he loves him but would he be really sooooo lovey-dovey? But as it is in his head it hints for a soft core and his actual confession is pretty much sasuke.

Like: NOOOO i want to face absolute Misery unless you kick me in the ass to sent me flying for 10 km.

So maso.

Summa Sum arum:

I really liked it
my-threesome chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
It was soulful, definitely a deep well of emotion, and I felt it. Unrequitted love can hurt like hell. Well done.
shia naru chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
hooo... very poor sasuke, but it was all his fault for too obsessive for revenge, but i don't want to sasuteme to died like died, i mean if he really must died just died went he saves naruto or died in war something like that. Died with execution it's not style uchiha right?

but i love this story, coz i love went sasuteme feel suffer, hohoho