Reviews for The Willemina and all its Properties
Nina3KPop chapter 5 . 5/16
Awe no! Ya tease :( not fare ! Sigh oh well
I read this story years ago, I just reread it and it's still worth it, it's brilliant. I especially love the dialogues, they are great. I like how you wrote Sirius and he and Charlie were so cute together. Also the idea of the Nereus Ville is great, i've never read something quite like that. I really enjoyed reading this story!
shen0 chapter 26 . 12/16/2017
love it
tennismaniac19 chapter 26 . 10/21/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN. I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW DAMN IT! HOW DID YOU WRITE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WONDEROUSNESS? SIRIUS AND CHARLIE OHDEARMERLIN! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Neveahhh chapter 26 . 10/17/2017
I had a great time reading this wonderfully written story and I sincerely thank you for it. The drama! So much fun.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/17/2017
Loved this. Seriously, it's one of the miniscule number of really good Sirius fanfics out here, and trust me, they're not easy to find. It was well written and loads and loads of fun. I'm completely in love with the title for some reason. So keep writing, and stay awesome:)
Lady Maggie Black chapter 24 . 8/15/2017
i swear to god if she dies, ill knock myself out!
The Blueish Rose chapter 13 . 7/15/2017
Rurik is definitely part-vela, I had my suspicions, but I'm pretty sure this just confirmed them.
Reagan Slade chapter 26 . 9/13/2016
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I loved this!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/8/2016
Honestly i cant eveb describe how perfect this was. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A DECENT SIRIUS/OC FIC?! DO YOU?! and FINALLY i somehow find this and i couldnt put down my phone at ALL and i finished this in 1.5 days. My only regret? Finishing this in 1.5 days. Im SO mad this ended and gosh i couldve read it forever its PERF thankyou SO MUCH for writing this. Your writing is absolutely amazing and i couldnt believe how easily it flowed and how things fell into place so well and THAnKyoU especially keeping away from the annoying typical cliches altho i didnt particularly mind some that you threw in there ;)
This story had me smiling like an idiot most of the time and that happens very rarely and i cant thank you enough for writing it.
Id65 chapter 26 . 3/26/2016
Okay, time to turn caps lock off. I can't handle the fluff, argh it's so cute! See, my actual emotions are caps lock but I'm turning them off to look sane after reading this flufftastic utterly adorable story. (Hint, I'm not.)
Id65 chapter 25 . 3/26/2016
THIS IS SO FRIKKEN CUTE. I CAN'T.
Id65 chapter 24 . 3/26/2016
This is - just, ugh - it's amazing. Really, truly. I very much so enjoyed reading this!
Id65 chapter 23 . 3/26/2016
Sidenote, Mac was probably my favorite, though I enjoyed a lot of the characters!
Id65 chapter 22 . 3/26/2016
THEY KISSED I CAN'T AND THEN THE THING WITH THE THING AND UGHHAJHFKJEFNKAENFAIEHFNKFSNKJFNFKJ.
(I SAID IT'D CATCH UP TO ME I CAN'T OMG)