Reviews for Maid of Honor
Blue rose chapter 6 . 1/2
Thank you , such an endearing story , well written and heartfelt .
troyella2468 chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
Aww this story is so good and I hate that it's over. I really loved it
troyella2468 chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
OMG I would have never thought they had this planned out. Loved it!
troyella2468 chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
I really hate Terri. Loved the chapter though!
troyella2468 chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Yay Quick! Loved it
troyella2468 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Quinn needs to get her shit together. Loved it
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Loved it
MrsMosley chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
The passion in this story blew me away, especially Rachel's sincere declaration to Kurt that she wanted to be Finn's wife, when she told Finn she loved him, and when they made out under the table. (Favorite line from the last example: "The very thought of her virginity staining the expensive carpet, with all her family members and his brother less than twenty feet away, somehow made him even harder than before.") I also love, love, love: the friendships between Rachel and the gang that has her back, the unusual family arrangements, and Rachel's more grown-up edge as shown in her confrontations with Quinn and Terri and in her apparent talent for pick-pocketing. This story is an absolute winner.
ScottishGleek1998 chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
This is so amazing! Perfect. Loved how much of a bitch Terri was in this. Perfect. x
myeveryday chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
I don't think I ever told you how much I love this story. I always come back and re-read it, because I just think that it is so sweet. Great job!
L chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Amazing! You did a great job with the characters and the setting, and had a completely unexpected plot twist. Brilliant work :)
Dr34ming chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
I absolutely love this story! Especially the whole adopted by the Schuesters angle! Finchel was amazing, as well. I loved the little flashbacks. Great story :D
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
I freaking loved it. You're sooooo descriptive!
laylita83 chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
I love it! really good story! i would have love to know if she made to Tish school,how the live through those years ..they obviously made it but it would be interesting to know considering we saw so little of them as a couple and with the age difference it could be interesting ..also see them talking to each other about how they didnt realize of things or make a move sooner...it could be one shots or a sequel.
keep it to myself chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Mahhhh so good! I loved this story a lot:)