Reviews for Hearts cannot exist without one another
cartec677 chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
More please!
Miss RaeFox chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
This is great! I love the interaction between the characters, especially Draco and Alex XD They crack me up.
DragonKoal chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Damn, I just got hooked, I love the bits between Draco and Alex, its so funny. You've done a grand job on the personalities, almost similar to the originals, I'd mentally hear their voices as I read each time they speak in your story, except Alex's. cause I've never heard her voice before.

I look forward to the next chapter!
Shadowlite101 chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Finally! I'm So happy now!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
WHOA! Epicness!

COOL!
ilovedracoDH chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
amazing I love it keep writing this
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Leda-Sky chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Nah, no angry fan's for you!

And interesting chapter! I love the whole Rapunzel story. I've never heard it told that way. So kudos for you!

I totally love the hate-love relationship with Khalen and Alex. Good friendship waiting to happen. ya know, if he doesn't end up trying to kill her later. xD

And ooh, dragon fight! I love it. Hope Draco tears Lomere's throat out. *grins wickedly* Lomere is a dirty fighter, tsk tsk tsk. Tyrant's. *rolls eyes and quirks a grins*

Update as soon as possible! :D
Shadowlite101 chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
love it
SummerMistedDragon chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Oh no Draco!

Can't wait for more!
Leda-Sky chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
*snicker* I wasn't going to review until I had read the whole story, but I really couldn't help it.

The last interaction of Alex and Draco just had me cracking up. You certainty have Draco down pat. And Geoff and Drake. And I love Alex. There are always these characters that are so eager to accept the fact and I love that you went against the norm and brought out the sketptic!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Love! It!
Dragons Forever chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Interesting and very good story. I like it.
dragon scarse chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
hey i loved the story keep goin and good luck !
BO chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
ps who are u gonna make alex love drake or geoff? i would go for drake how bout u ?