Reviews for A More Perfect Future: Rise of the Empire
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
No scene where mara gets attacked by a dianoga?

Lame
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Interesting twists although I expected more about the twins not much like you going a bit fast or because I felt you were skipping events.
JustWannaDance chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Don't like much the Mara Character, and Han too I just can't help myself, I've never felt affinity with them. Like they were replacement for Luke or Leia (obviously because they're siblings and could be morally together) good story anyway!
Starting this sequel, and I hope I'll like it as much I did with Part 1.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
A truly epic end to an epic tale! They have got knighted in the end, simultaneously no less. Great job! It's pretty remarkable that Mara Jade got knighted when she was still technically 17, and according to Yoda. Ahsoka thought she was ready for a year if not more. Which is again amazing because Obi-Wan Kenobi was knight at age 25 if you remember. That does make her seem as something of a prodigy. Though Luke is by far more powerful then she will ever be. Because no force-users, living or dead, but the great CELESTIALS(The Ones) can rival the skywalker bloodline, especially Luke & Anakin. Looking forward to your next installment! :D
ssj3gohan007 chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
Truly Fantastic work! A work of art! I felt that scene with Han and Leia was very important in progressing their relationship as they needed to learn to trust each other. These imperials really went overboard there with the injections, didn't they? I read the Son of Suns Trilogy that you talking about, it is really excellent work and I loved it. Luke was shown to be very powerful in the force in that one. He is a good author and I am a bit disappointed that he hasn't made any updates in a while now. I had talked to him before and he did say that he might make a continuation of the story(because I am dying to know what happens with Luke's Child and a lot of other things that haven't been properly concluded or explained yet.) though he did say he had a story or two he had to work on before he got to it, such as The Empire's Son 2 and some one-shot? I don't really remember but the point is, I am still waiting for him to continue writing. He hasn't updated his website in a while either so its like he mysteriously vanished or something *cue x-files theme*
ssj3gohan007 chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Excellent job once again! I would've suggested 120,000 words lol I think the heroes should be able to handle themselves just fine, since they split up up with old ben early on anyway. Plus Luke has Jedi Training this time around, so he should be very powerful. We know he's been a padawan for 8 years but we don't know how training he had before he became a padawan. But even with the known 8 years thats still more than twice the training Luke had in the original and he defeated Darth Vader with that much. So he should, theoretically, be twice as strong as he was at Return of the Jedi. Meaning that he should be stronger at 20 then he was at 25(I know he was 23 during ROTJ).
ssj3gohan007 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Outstanding continuation of an Epic! I was pretty shocked when Leia was kidnapped! The Skywalkers finally know the truth about the 'Solo' twins! Yay! I am a bit surprised it took so long for them to figure it out. It should've been obvious how they looked near identical and you know the know the saying how parents should be able to sense their own children, especially one of the two most powerful masters of the force in history(the other being Luke). For Halloween I will probably be the infamous Shinigami Captain, Byakuya Kuchiki. If I had the means and opportunity, I think it would be pretty cool to dress up as Anakin from ROTS. Although I usually spend Halloweens by watching a few horror flicks and eating candy hehe :D
FatAmyIsAWESOMERebelWilson11 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
I'm being Aayla Secura. I put a bald cap on and put myself in blue gloves, painted the bald cap on and put stripes on large cones and painted them blue and I cut my sleeve of my brown shirt and left one side long and pot my brown paints on and put on brown flats on. Thats a costume , I put myself in a blue temporary paint.
FatAmyIsAWESOMERebelWilson11 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was great! I read the last one! I loved it. Too bad L&L had to die. They had tumors. :[
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
so what the jedi have divorced themselfs from republic affairs? Its actually smart in my opinion but tad startling
with the chancellor thing I do believe their is a vice chancellor for such an occasioun.(or Massameda from sideous and that position)
I actually agree with the majority of your story, bring it infront of the senate WHILE you attack the planet.
a valid question Bail could become a burden and get people killed if he comes along as well as its the hight of foolsihness to have the chancellor out in the fire path we wouldent hand the president a shotgun if his daughters were kidnapped for him to help would we? No I dont think so.
so why is she there?

also death star rescuse, curious on how their going to get in and why would it matter?
unless the got some samples from Anakin and started making clones of jedi? cause if so that be a good deal of horrrofying
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I liked how you handled Fett, You have him good reason for his actions besides just LOVE and Goodness.
witch are frankly fine motivaters but to have them srin from NOTHING is a bit much so very good reasons for Fett!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I am VERY curious how Fett hid from a force user, or rather I guess that she not a completly Trained one yet is she?
but if he DID well that change things when it comes to the Empires men now doesnt it?
liked how he took her down as welll no nonsense just drugged her and went.
Well were are those dear yaslami things? that are like quasi force sensative and have suc controll that its like near impossible for the conventional force users to use their abbilites?

well I am curious when Ayla got onto the councill( I think you were thinking Shak Ti) but other than that NICE and I liked what it says about the empire that they Diddnt just start torutirng people.
as Thawn once said
the Empires new Polocy is EFECIENCY from what it was before as creulity.

I am curious how the jedi have changed yes I am...
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
smart like speration of church and state getting the senate and the jedi order AWAY from each other is very smart and healthy, for both sides.

I got to say though, I kind of find it odd that these men , most from the core worlds are imperials case of the core turned imperial but the outer turned republic, well that be some odd crap.

I respect Thawns brilliance, really I do but how in the hell would he survive against the jedi order? I mean he survived against Lukes order true but he WAS only one man with a group of people that were starting from semi scratch, so not ASS impressive.
how in the hell would he fight an order that just got STRONGER that what it was? I hope they have SOME Sith backing them or something.
or like hiring ALOT of bounty hunters, cause they can be a quasi match for jedi so their is that.
cause otherwise I imagine the Imperials while giving a good fight would then die, and then the new republic(why is it NEW?) would then face the vong.
well I am hopefull to see where you take this.
MuggleCreator chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
Brilliant.
Love your twists!
shurtugal88 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
not too shabby lynn good start... i like you AN about Lucas though i wonder if he has a fictional lightsaber :P i bet he does and isnt talking lol; i see mentions of Corran and Mara both one of my favs of EU both should be made Cannon. The authors(of those books with them in it) are best friends, one of the authors talks about it... my comments will probably at the end on this one