Reviews for A Life of Ramen
Rolling Guy chapter 42 . 9/14
Fuck yeah! Finally! Tayuya's outside! I hope you update soon! This has been a favorite of mine for quite some time.
syrein chapter 21 . 8/9
T
Leroy-San chapter 26 . 7/1
Great chapter.
Leroy-San chapter 19 . 7/1
Well well well the plot thickens... I'm interested to see what sarutobi meant with that last paragraph.
Leroy-San chapter 6 . 7/1
Yea this is very interesting. Good chapter.
Leroy-San chapter 4 . 7/1
So far I'm enjoying this story quite a bit. I look forward to reading the rest.
Phiver chapter 31 . 5/29
I'm not comfortable with the concept of Naruto, or anyone being raped, even if they enjoy it. This is a good story, and it's well written to boot. However, for Naruto's first time to be a rape, I don't really like that at all. It'd be one thing if the seal wore off and he was driven by lust at that point or something, but to force him to have sex with Kin is distasteful to me. That shouldn't be how it's done. I know things like that happen all the time, that lots of people go through horrible experiences and don't enjoy any part of it, but I still don't think Naruto should have been raped. I will still be reading this story, I just wanted to put my opinion on this down because it's bothering me.
Pretty great story. Love your writing style as well.
I would want tenten as my cuddle buddy.
Naruto Uchiha Lucifer chapter 1 . 5/16
hinata-bitch sucks
sao for life chapter 42 . 5/4
Great story im following this one to the very end
33fleet chapter 1 . 4/30
I'm #1000
I just wanted to be #1000
JLdark chapter 42 . 4/22
Good chapter! too bad I can't read more of Tayuya, well maybe the next one, well I'm with Shikamaru in this one, why did not Naruto told the girls? or even other strong ninjas like Asuma, I had no noticed that! Is he trying to protect these particular people, I mean he being the son of Sarutobi. Anyway great chapter and until next one.
JLdark chapter 41 . 4/22
Oh Yes the bunny outfits! Good one Naruto, I didn't think that would be the punishment, I like that the girls are getting closer in training even Hanabi who is the smallest one. Good thing that even Ayame is trying to amend her relationship with Naruto even if takes time I hope they get to be good friends again. I can't wait to read the conversation with Tayuya, she has special vocabulary I can't get enough.
JLdark chapter 40 . 4/22
I like the plan, but why not include the girls? I don't understand, well better keep reading for that part. But the greater surprise was Danza! Him in there was definitely a big surprise! At least he is cooperating, which is a big bonus to Konoha.
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »