Reviews for A Life of Ramen
Luna's Meow chapter 2 . 4/18
Right, Left, Right, Middle, Middle, Left, Left, Right, Left, Middle.

Suikoden cup game?
Kupo Prodigy chapter 37 . 4/15
That was quite the journey, thanks for the experience.
The only thing I thought was missing was Kurama and Naru actually having a positive relationship...after all the partnerships I've read about with Naruto, him hanging out with Sasuke and both of them being like bros(Gaara can be in the same situation), any of the other rookies being best friends with him, or him having any female in his life at all times(Fem-Kyuubi included), I have to pick him being partners with Kurama as my favorite bond in canon and fandom. Kurama after living as long as he has can develop some really interesting personality quirks and have amazing tales to present and knowledge to teach him. My favorite ones having him push Naru to get a bit more...physical with any female that catches both their eyes.
Looking forward to the next chapter. Definitely reached my Favs.
Kupo Prodigy chapter 31 . 4/15
So he lost his virginity that he technically already lost?
For his only known genjutsu, it has been one of the most useful ones I've read in fics up to date.
Kupo Prodigy chapter 30 . 4/15
Hmm...so that's the true reason he quit. Thought he was supposed to be the sole survivor though...that was what you made us assume didn't cha?
Kupo Prodigy chapter 29 . 4/15
...that was like an explosion. So many theories were created in my had with that single sentence at the end. Most of them include Akatsuki of course.
Kupo Prodigy chapter 28 . 4/15
Hahaha! His Dad bet against him...*wheeze* phew...thanks for the good laugh.
Was actually expecting Hanabi to win with that actually...not because of the mental image and the disturbance per se...more for the shine she reflected and Neji having his Byakugan activated(did he?) might have burned cornea, even if his Doujutsu sees the world in a different way than everyone else does.
Kupo Prodigy chapter 27 . 4/15
Really like the pacing you're going at...and that you're not focusing mainly on Naru.
A lot of stories emulate that, but not as good as you do. At this point, you could easily make some of the genin the MC and I would be totally cool with that. As long as Naru is still in the picture of course...
Kupo Prodigy chapter 24 . 4/15
...so finally a real struggle for him other than whatever happened in the prologue.
Kupo Prodigy chapter 23 . 4/15
Oh...wow, not overly surprising but got me totally off guard. Was so caught up in the amazing randomness and the world you created that I didn't even think about who Dove was.
Che, need to step up my game. Kupo kupo!
Kupo Prodigy chapter 22 . 4/15
I love Kakashi&Gai moments...they have such a weird friendship.
Pretty nice place Sasuke created, can actually see him owning a place like that, all he needs is a suit and he got the looks for a successful heir to a business. Pretty boys tend to always be successful in the anime world.
Kupo Prodigy chapter 20 . 4/15
So that's what happened with Ino, kupo. Makes sense.
Gotta admit, it's about time I read about a Yamanaka taking over their opposite genders body and having some weird homosexual but not homosexual sex.
Kupo Prodigy chapter 18 . 4/15
Oh shit...don't mess with a Yamanaka's girl friend.
Unless you got the Kyuubi that is...furry bastard will mentally devour you. Wonder if it was her standard jutsu she used.
Kupo Prodigy chapter 16 . 4/15
Sex addict Neji? Some actually suggested that? I can see a peeping tom Neji but not "that".
Busted a gut with what you did with the Uchiha clan. Sharingan would certainly be like a cheat code with a lot of things...now it's only necessary for him to hide them when using them while playing.
Kupo Prodigy chapter 15 . 4/15
Well...that was certainly interesting, ending I mean.
Loved the Lee moment. Canon should really add more of that, instead of using Naru himself as relief comedy.
Kupo Prodigy chapter 14 . 4/15
Surprising ending, the actual end of Gato. Pretty brutal. Kupo.
Anko's gonna dig the new ramen!...Fo Sho.