Reviews for Naruto: Card Captor
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 9 . 15h
nice keepg oing it good
Fanguy59 chapter 9 . 8/25
You haven't updated in over a year & I'm hooked on your story! Please get back to writing it! *Uses Puppy Eyes no Jutsu* Please?
Locothehood chapter 9 . 8/25
Cant wait for more. I like the interaction between the cards and well everything.
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 7/15
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more. Please continue!
Angel-of-Anime Mizumi chapter 9 . 6/29
Nice story here! I can't wait for the chapters to come. Although, I wish that Shadow would have listened to Naruto, Kero, and the other Clow Cards instead of possessing Shikamaru.
Old Fan chapter 9 . 4/16
Finally and update, i forgot when was the last time you updated this fic, so lets hope you do it more frecuently now, i liked how Naruto dealt with Silent, i'm also working on a fanfic, a cross between Percy Jackson and Cardcaptor, with an Oc being said card captor and i'll probably will post it here once i finish it and i make an account, please just don't let this fic without an end, it has to have an end. Thank you.
dragonDraw chapter 9 . 1/4
Awesome story I can't wait to read what is next :3
ninjaCowdog chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Therapy Jutsu! XD
ninjaCowdog chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Naruto should wear clothes like CCS!Sakura's! CX
I can TOTALLY see Sakura (or Ino) dressing him up like that! CX
ninjaCowdog chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
So if Naruto's CCS!Sakura, are Sakura and Sasuke Tomoyo and Syaoran, respectively? XD
I love this fic with all of my feelz. X3
Can I be your beta? Pleeeeeeeeease? :3 /Le puppy eyes/
joe chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
please update and continue this story real soon it is great
wright190 chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
so the freeze card's come into play now.
Icewolf9879 chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
Plz hery want more capters
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
I love your story!
EvanderAdvent chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
You wrote how Haku was hearing more than one voice in her head. While I figured she had the Freeze 'bonded' to her I'm now sure it's both Freeze AND Snow! I'm hoping that more of the 'Konoha 12' get bonded to cards. I've got ideas for everyone plus some of the others. Please PM me if you want to here my ideas.