Reviews for Naruto: Card Captor
The author's page was updated two days after the last comment, so there is some hope
As I said a few months ago the author is not coming back he is either dead and or no longer able to write, so move on its been two years since he's done anything!
Josiah chapter 9 . 4/5
Worst, cliffhanger, ending, since halo 2.

Come back and finish the fight!
josiah chapter 8 . 4/5
dammit. why is this dropping off next chapter? we're just getting into the meat of things! All the good fics get abandoned on this site.
Josiah chapter 5 . 4/4
Ahh, the nara gets possessed by shadow huh? Should be interesting, though I find it somewhat OC for shadow to be so... volatile. He was a rather tempered and incredibly loyal card to sakura in the anime. I doubt he would be the sort to just ignore what one of the 4 cardinal cards told him without even investigating as to /why/ she has that opinion (especially not after he was demonstrated to be the type to go through an entire library before making any decisions on how to act in this fic).
josiah chapter 4 . 4/1
The effort to make sasuke and sakura more likeable is appreciated, but falls flat.

The thing about that 'fixing a bad character' bit is that the difficulty comes from adding modifications to the character's personality or circumstances that make them more sympathetic, while not making it feel like the character has actually changed at all (more like the audience is seeing them under a different lens).

A great example of this is Draco Malfoy in the HP fanfics Methods of Rationality and Prince of the Dark Kingdom. notably in the later fic, by placing Draco in the position of an older brother at the begining of the story we get to explore a lot more of Draco's subtleties and nuances as a character, instead of having to wait till year 6 to see him as anymore than an annoying, mouthy prick that we like to see get punched in the face.

This sasuke doesn't really make sense though. the craziness is clearly intended to add some levity and contrast to his character, but instead it just clashes with his established traits and only serves to highly how absolutely eye-roll inducing his original personality is.

While also clearly done for comedy's sake, I found that the hyper-sexualization of a pair of 12-year-old girl's thoughts was rather low-brow (not to mention completely out of character for hinata).

That being said, the IMPORTANT parts of this fic, that being naruto and his interactions with all the characters from CC, still works really great and has me wanting to see more _.
Josiah chapter 4 . 4/1
Ignore my previous review of this chapter. Reading this while at work and hadn't registered that the story had changed to sasuke's point of view, not naruto's
Josiah chapter 4 . 4/1
uuuuhm. if naruto has a picture of his parents, how exactly is it that he never put together that he was the 4th son? the 4th is apparently Naruto's hero according to an earlier chapter (not to mention the fact that his face is carved in a mountain)
Josiah chapter 2 . 4/1
Not sure when rain got the ability to completely disregard gravity, or control the temperature of her water, especially without the aid of Float, Firery, or Freeze.

still, not a bad chapter on the whole.
Josiah chapter 1 . 4/1
A very promising first chapter _. I love the quality and overall faithfulness to the characters so far. I look forward to seeing how all of this develops.
Peliaos chapter 9 . 3/14
been a long time since I watched Card Captors, might just need to start again so that I'm not having to keep checking the wiki to guess which card. Keep up the good work.
This author has been inactive for over a year it's doubtful that he's comming back anytime soon.
MLPLoverForerver chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE!? I'VE BEEN FOREVER SO YOU BETTER UPDATE NOW!
Unless you're busy of course.
Macilnar chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
Why do I have a feeling that the Card with Haku is going to be like Arnold in the Tim Burton "Batman and Robin" movie? At least in regards to the bad ice puns. Also please continue!
Macilnar chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Dear God is the Doctor going to be involved or is that just a cameo?