Reviews for Red Light
xLilly White chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh. My. GOD.
Perfect subject, perfect characterization, perfect genderqueer outfit for Genesis, perfect descriptions and airy writing style, perfect, perfect, perfect!
I love you for writing this. :D I don't know why but there's something so appealing about the psychology of prostitutes - the car-crash lifestyles, the way it affects their personalities, even those who earn enough already, or those who become addicted to the "easy money".
Great oneshot. Possibly one of my absolute favourites on this site, due to the rare context :D
Afuri chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
they look like a couple before, until something made Genesis crazy. Good fic!
Xescay chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Noo! Genesis, how could you do that to yourself? To that wonderful poetic soul of yours... And Angeal's so violent and scary! Ahem, anyway, rant over. This was so wonderfully written!
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Now I have the image of a purplish-blue pimpcoat wearing Angeal with an aweful hat to match with feather! Thanks...
mom calling chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh gosh, Ardwynna M., this is scarey. Not that you wrote it, 'cause I get that exploration is a writer's right, but that Genesis and Angeal (who has always seemed the ultimate gentle man to me are in this terrible position of sexual conflict. Why, Gen, why on earth are you driven to do this? Is it part of his unraveling, his DNA-angst? Gen has declared war on Angeal, for some reason. Painful to read. Scarey. thx, tho... mc
Sara chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This totally made my day. :)

Unlike the other reviewers, though, could we get a prequel to this? Two particular sentences spiked my curiosity.

First there was this sentence: "There was a moment when Angeal thought Genesis would break, give in and give up and come back to every promise they had mutually broken."

Then: "Nice try, Angeal, but that ship has sailed. You pulled the anchor up yourself, remember?"

A prequel to this fic, explaining how the heck these two got to this point, would be wonderful.

Just a thought. :)
Atasi chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I absolutely adored this. I loved the way you portrayed both Angeal and Genesis. With Angeal, I loved how he was always so close to losing his temper and how he couldn't hide the fact that he was jealous. With Genesis, I loved how his pride affected how he reacted to Angeal, never giving Angeal a break, never showing weakness. Even if anything Angeal did or said really upset Genesis, he did a fabulous job not showing it.

It really is a pity that you have labeled this piece as "complete." If possible, I would love to see a follow-up piece to this. If not, then I hope to see more Angeal/Genesis fanfiction from you. I love how you write them, and there is not enough fanfiction with the two of them in it that does their characters justice.

Either way, thank you for sharing this. I look forward to reading more of your works.
Illulian chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Lol. Oh Gen.
Burning In The Dark chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I cannot wait to read more :)

I am sorry normally I would love to give a better review but I am really tired.

Keep it up :)