Reviews for McGee and Abby: Fifty Things
Qoheleth chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Dear Sorceress:

Forensics is Abby's religion? How come "Silent Night" implied that she was a routine churchgoer, then?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
ixxie42 chapter 51 . 4/16/2014
this is, once again, the most absolutely perfect, amazing thing have I ever had the fortune to read. Love it, so much. Thanks (and much sadness that fifty is, in fact, only fifty) for this!
much love, ixxie42
miss-tarletone chapter 51 . 4/15/2014
I really enjoyed this last chapter! I think you summed up their relationship perfectly.
GeneaLady chapter 51 . 4/8/2014
Loved this! Please start another McAbby series soon!
Jalice2254 chapter 51 . 4/7/2014
That's IT?! But but but... i want mooorrreee...
Agent Striker chapter 51 . 4/7/2014
THAT WAS THE PERFECTEST ENDING EVER. I'M SO SAD TO SEE THIS END...BUT YOU DID IT JUSTICE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT. THANKS FOR WRITING THIS LOVEY GEM! 3
Marlex chapter 50 . 2/26/2014
This is such a wonderful collection of moments for Abby and Tim. You really capture the essence of the characters and their relationship, from the past to the present to the future. Even reading out of chronological order, you can feel the ebbs and flows of their relationship and get a feel of the larger world around them you've created. Very, very nice reading. Thank you.
ixxie42 chapter 50 . 1/22/2014
This whole thingis one of the most amazing, beautiful, things I have ever seen, just- asdfghjkl I DON'T WANT IT TO END! *sob* but. It was- is- wonderful and I. No words. It's just too good!
Agent Striker chapter 50 . 1/19/2014
LOVE THIS. Wish it would, you know, ACTUALLY HAPPEN
miss-tarletone chapter 50 . 1/19/2014
Wonderful chapter! I really liked the proposal speech!
AliyahNCIS chapter 50 . 1/19/2014
That was so adorable! I can't believe Abby actually hacked his computer! So much for meaningful, with Abby demanding the ring and all, but it fits them. So cute. Loved it, thanks for sharing. Definitely need some fluff in my life right now :) Aliyah
Jalice2254 chapter 50 . 1/19/2014
I am SOOO waiting for this to actually happen on the show...;);) good job, as usual!:):)
Aphrodite100 chapter 50 . 1/18/2014
I never would have imagined this as their proposal but IT IS JUST SO DARN CUTE and surprisingly I think it fits them really well! I loved this chapter. My only constructive criticism would be that I think McGee would have planned out a super romantic speech and then flustered when he really did try and give it, so when Abby said to do the whole nine yards, I was expecting a little more from McGee. However, I absolutely love how Abby made McGee kneel and give the speech, because I think that is a perfect characterization of their relationship. Overall I adored this chapter! :)
GeneaLady chapter 50 . 1/18/2014
Disappointed in this last one. Abby deserved better.
Agent Striker chapter 49 . 11/3/2013
I LOVE FICLETS. I WOULD EAT FICLETS FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER. AND SNACK TIME FICLETS.