Reviews for Dark Moon
B3trayAl14 chapter 15 . 4/15
One of the best Fanfics I've come across! ;)
Sky-beat chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooved it. It is realy realy good story. Thx for writting it. :3
YourLuckyWish chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Wooooooooaaahhh...
That was deep...

Love your stories by the way! There really good!

Lucky
LuminousMoonRay chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
Wonderful story! So glad I read it thanks for posting this in the 1st place! :D
Visitor chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
First.
Thank-you for not leaving this story uncompleted. Thank-you for the conclusion. I think this ended pretty well.
Second.
*hug*
It was nice to see the title of this story appear again. Big surprise. Put a smile to my face.
*third*
Most definitely if you write anymore 07 Ghost Fanfics I will most definitely read them. Still going to be reading your old stories.

It was a great read. Till next story. Ja ne.
AnotherYuki chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
i really like the story so far its well written .
Muzuki-chan chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
well, im sorry if this is kinda late but ... I FINALLY READ THIS XD
and you made me cry you meanie, it ... it was such a beautiful ending TT_TT
but then again i had to read this a bit quickly since i just got scolded for staying up so late but oh wells, it was worth it XD
ehehe loved it XD
see ya till the next story you write
Bottomless Sea chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Hi! It's been a while, ne?
Woah! Seriously, I'm surprised when I saw that "completed" sign! Truthfully, I'm not expecting this story to be completed in this chapter but well, the chapter was so great and so, I'm absolutely fine with that!

What a nice, peaceful, happily ever after ending (at least for me). Oh, and fluffy too! Aihh!XD I caught myself grinning and blushing like an idiot while reading this chapter till the end! And oh my, did it just my damn pervert thought or did they do "that" in the last part of the story?

Note : By the way, the "When there is a light, there's a shadow" line sure remembering me about that pair in KnB (but I prefer AoKuro than KagaKuro in this case (U_U)b ).

-All of all, this chapter was absolutely, surely great! Thanks for completing this story just like you have promised! And if you planning to make another story, as long as it is in some fandom I know, I will definitely read it!

So, that's the end of my longggggg and last review (for this story). Again, thanks for your hardwork!
Until then

Regards,

Bottomless Sea (C.N.H)
Tsuki94 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
oh I so love your story! It's so sweet yet so sad at times. But you know how to write! Frau and Teito are so cute together and your writing just makes me see the scenes. Seriously if you write again about them, I'll read it and mostly love it.
Aiko Rin Sayuri chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
ASDFGHJKL
YOU UPDATED *GLOMP* OMG YOU'RE AMAZING!
*Fangirls for about half an hour before dying*
IT'S SO GOOD! ASDFGHHJKSDHAKJDGHAIYDG .
hitomi65 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
nice chapter
Sakura Yui chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Well, this is touching.. The scene between Hakuren and Mikage I mean... Hehe..
Amazing story! XD
FranscoiseLaraLapis chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Another day’s work is done! I hope to be able to help soon. Maybe after adjusting to a new schedule. :)
Aiko Rin Sayuri chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
If you update this, I can die happy... Just please, say you haven't abandoned this amazing story!
animegirl516 chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
Amazing, such a great story line I loved the ending!