Reviews for Dark Moon
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 16 . 4/16
Another great story that I'm going to read over and over again.
Xx56 chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
Awesome Story! I just wish Teito was a girl so I wont have this gruesome picture of two males in my mind .
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
THIS CHAPTER WAS CUTEEEEEEEE I loved this story so much! It was amazing and perfect and I loved it!
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
KYAAAAAAAA! I'm screaming right now! TOO CUTE! THAT WAS SO CUTEEEEEE
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Omg I just want him to meet Frau again! Love this chapter btw XD
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
This chapter was so sad... Especially near the end
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
I still can't believe this is only the third chapter! It's amazing! I love it
B3trayAl14 chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
One of the best Fanfics I've come across! ;)
Sky-beat chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooved it. It is realy realy good story. Thx for writting it. :3
YourLuckyWish chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Wooooooooaaahhh...
That was deep...

Love your stories by the way! There really good!

Lucky
LuminousMoonRay chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
Wonderful story! So glad I read it thanks for posting this in the 1st place! :D
Visitor chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
First.
Thank-you for not leaving this story uncompleted. Thank-you for the conclusion. I think this ended pretty well.
Second.
*hug*
It was nice to see the title of this story appear again. Big surprise. Put a smile to my face.
*third*
Most definitely if you write anymore 07 Ghost Fanfics I will most definitely read them. Still going to be reading your old stories.

It was a great read. Till next story. Ja ne.
AnotherYuki chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
i really like the story so far its well written .
Muzuki-chan chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
well, im sorry if this is kinda late but ... I FINALLY READ THIS XD
and you made me cry you meanie, it ... it was such a beautiful ending TT_TT
but then again i had to read this a bit quickly since i just got scolded for staying up so late but oh wells, it was worth it XD
ehehe loved it XD
see ya till the next story you write
SphaleriteMine chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Hi! It's been a while, ne?
Woah! Seriously, I'm surprised when I saw that "completed" sign! Truthfully, I'm not expecting this story to be completed in this chapter but well, the chapter was so great and so, I'm absolutely fine with that!

What a nice, peaceful, happily ever after ending (at least for me). Oh, and fluffy too! Aihh!XD I caught myself grinning and blushing like an idiot while reading this chapter till the end! And oh my, did it just my damn pervert thought or did they do "that" in the last part of the story?

Note : By the way, the "When there is a light, there's a shadow" line sure remembering me about that pair in KnB (but I prefer AoKuro than KagaKuro in this case (U_U)b ).

-All of all, this chapter was absolutely, surely great! Thanks for completing this story just like you have promised! And if you planning to make another story, as long as it is in some fandom I know, I will definitely read it!

So, that's the end of my longggggg and last review (for this story). Again, thanks for your hardwork!
Until then