Reviews for Dark Moon
Hetaseven chapter 16 . 7/22
I feel glad. Hwaaaa moreover it was finished! Oh, I couldnt wish more than finished story hahaha. It's my luck finding this after completed. xD FraTei pair always capture my heaaaart! Author-san, you're rock!
ClearMortality chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
You know, the story summary for this story can be VERY misleading. I had avoided reading this at first because practically every story I came across were basically yaoi (not that I hate yaoi but sometimes you just REALLY want a good plot that doesn't center on a guy screwing with another guy). BUT DANG. This story just proved how one really shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

I loved everything, from the mysterious beginning to the heart-warming ending (I seriously love how you ended this fic!). I couldn't stop reading; couldn't peel my eyes away from the computer screen, even when my stomach begged for food. That's just how captivating this story is. Kudos for having written such a brilliant fic! Hopefully, I'll be granted more time to read your other 07-Ghost stories.
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
Beautifully written, LOVED it!
Blood pumping all the way...cant stop reading it even food was no longer in my mind x)
while indulging in the story along with Teito on his journey till the end
Lovely FrauTeito moments kyarghh
Satisfying ending, finally reaching happiness *applause, cries, pats to shoulder, cheers*
Thank you so much for the AWESOME journey, hope to read more of your awesomeness ;) *bows deeply*
Matta nee!
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 16 . 4/16/2015
Another great story that I'm going to read over and over again.
Xx56 chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
Awesome Story! I just wish Teito was a girl so I wont have this gruesome picture of two males in my mind .
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
THIS CHAPTER WAS CUTEEEEEEEE I loved this story so much! It was amazing and perfect and I loved it!
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
KYAAAAAAAA! I'm screaming right now! TOO CUTE! THAT WAS SO CUTEEEEEE
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Omg I just want him to meet Frau again! Love this chapter btw XD
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
This chapter was so sad... Especially near the end
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
I still can't believe this is only the third chapter! It's amazing! I love it
SardonicLemon chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
One of the best Fanfics I've come across! ;)
Sky-beat chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooved it. It is realy realy good story. Thx for writting it. :3
YourLuckyWish chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Wooooooooaaahhh...
That was deep...

Love your stories by the way! There really good!

Lucky
LuminousMoonRay chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
Wonderful story! So glad I read it thanks for posting this in the 1st place! :D
Visitor chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
First.
Thank-you for not leaving this story uncompleted. Thank-you for the conclusion. I think this ended pretty well.
Second.
*hug*
It was nice to see the title of this story appear again. Big surprise. Put a smile to my face.
*third*
Most definitely if you write anymore 07 Ghost Fanfics I will most definitely read them. Still going to be reading your old stories.

It was a great read. Till next story. Ja ne.