Reviews for Dark Moon
SphaleriteMine chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Hi! It's been a while, ne?
Woah! Seriously, I'm surprised when I saw that "completed" sign! Truthfully, I'm not expecting this story to be completed in this chapter but well, the chapter was so great and so, I'm absolutely fine with that!

What a nice, peaceful, happily ever after ending (at least for me). Oh, and fluffy too! Aihh!XD I caught myself grinning and blushing like an idiot while reading this chapter till the end! And oh my, did it just my damn pervert thought or did they do "that" in the last part of the story?

Note : By the way, the "When there is a light, there's a shadow" line sure remembering me about that pair in KnB (but I prefer AoKuro than KagaKuro in this case (U_U)b ).

-All of all, this chapter was absolutely, surely great! Thanks for completing this story just like you have promised! And if you planning to make another story, as long as it is in some fandom I know, I will definitely read it!

So, that's the end of my longggggg and last review (for this story). Again, thanks for your hardwork!
Until then

Bottomless Sea (C.N.H)
Tsuki94 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
oh I so love your story! It's so sweet yet so sad at times. But you know how to write! Frau and Teito are so cute together and your writing just makes me see the scenes. Seriously if you write again about them, I'll read it and mostly love it.
Ceibrielle chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
*Fangirls for about half an hour before dying*
hitomi65 chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
nice chapter
Sakura Yui chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Well, this is touching.. The scene between Hakuren and Mikage I mean... Hehe..
Amazing story! XD
FranscoiseLaraLapis chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Another day’s work is done! I hope to be able to help soon. Maybe after adjusting to a new schedule. :)
Ceibrielle chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
If you update this, I can die happy... Just please, say you haven't abandoned this amazing story!
animegirl516 chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
Amazing, such a great story line I loved the ending!
Sakura Zuzumiya chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
hello :-) konichiwa
i love your story so muuuuccchhh...
hope update very soon i want to know next story soon
i love your romantice story nd FrauXTeito pair
looking them in romantice way make my heart feell kyuuunnn and i scream kyaaaaaa..., love them so much
i can't imagine world with out them feel so empty
anyway please inform me if you has update the story
Setsuna chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
Love love love this story! I got totally addicted the story at once O
Sakura Yui chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
Wow! I like this story... It is amazing! I love it very much! Erm.. Is this story finish already? I dont think its finish already.. :) ur good work!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
Ayanami you lovable jerk...why?!
Tsuki94 chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
I just love your story :D! Is this the end or are you going to continue this?
MiMin chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
OMG! Please, don't EVER stop writing! (0)
MaxieRide chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Luuuuuuv it! Absolutely my fav fanfic so far!
215 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »