Reviews for Days Without Sun
yaoihamster chapter 40 . 11/23
This is seriously the best fanfic I've ever read. Please continue writing! I won't be surprised if your actual occupation is an author... this is amazing and the characters are very believable, they don't stray from the original junjou romantica at all. Please please keep writing! Especially about this couple! I seriously couldn't stop reading even when I'm eating or brushing my teeth! I love you! What I get from you is that you are an awesome storyteller.
Random Passerby chapter 38 . 7/30
Wait wait I to understand that Jadir's child is also Misaki's? That Misaki was forced by Korovin to be seme to Jadir?! *brain ceases all higher functioning*
Random Passerby chapter 1 . 7/28
If you get on YouTube, and type in Vladimir Korovin, the results show a video about a man who is a Russian developer and manufacturer of advertising and analytical systems based on recognition algorithms of sex and age of the person. Fascinating.
blackhorse13 chapter 40 . 5/31
genius... really... wow... i have done reading this story and this story is so well written.. well detailed and the feelings and sensation of each word of the scene deeply move me. This story touch my heart and the sensibility of your work will never makes me forget this story sensei.. i will always look forward for your new work... I almost thought that maybe your a writer in real life if you are then please do tell us to support your books.. tehehee... really sensei i hope more stories from you ... best wishes and lucks... and good health and sensei... more of this mpreg and yaoi and more more of sweet love scene will really makes me loooovveee you more... _
silent angel eyes chapter 41 . 12/19/2014
i don't see it. where did you post?
talia chapter 40 . 12/16/2014
Please create the sequel now!
ngwenxin123 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
So excited to start! :)
Silent ShadowRaven chapter 40 . 11/23/2014
Holy Shit...That was a beautiful yet heartbreaking story. It's pretty hard for me to find a fanfiction that I really get attached to but damn this is one of them. Your writing is just so amazing! The emotions were so real, the characters were brought to life- I honestly have no idea how to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I am really looking forward to "Into the Light" and I will wait patiently until you decide to write it (even if i'm slowly dying on the inside wanting to know what happens next). But in all seriousness, please keep up the great work.

*whispers* If you ever stop writing I will find you and slap you. :3
AngstyYaoiFangirl chapter 40 . 11/2/2014
So my question is when are you going to start posting into the light as an actual story since you last updated this in reality a few months ago? Oh and I already read and reviewd this story on another penname of mine I really liked it
Emi kei Usagi chapter 40 . 10/28/2014
Thank you for a beautiful story you made me cry and now I am so happy... my emotions are so mixed. I am really love usagi san his so sweet here just like in the original series. I am so happy the characters were developed in aa very professional way. I only discovered this story now and it was amaizing... even if the story is over I wanted to show you my gratidute by writing a review _
silent angel eyes chapter 40 . 9/28/2014
does usagi-san have cancer at the end of the book?
Vegeta42 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014

...Im sorry. Every time I come back to this it makes me so happy all over again. I super can't wait until you start writing again ('D (no rush. And I love you)

leafa-chansao30 chapter 40 . 7/24/2014
leafa-chansao30 chapter 39 . 7/24/2014
leafa-chansao30 chapter 38 . 7/24/2014
Yay finally Usagi and Misaki are getting together.