Reviews for Days Without Sun
blackhorse13 chapter 1 . 7/21
i hate you for brutalizing misaki.. but i love the story. sorry ... i was rereading this fic.. i think its three times now and i still cry. i cried when the lovers finally reunited.. and santo justino's part when he saw the two birds cuddling. i cant help but love you. its still heart breaking.. keep up and thank you for this wonderful story..
blackhorse13 chapter 1 . 7/21
.. first .. really hate brutality.. killings and murder.. but i cant help my self but love your work. love every detail of this story. even if i still hate you f
Sheldon The Whale chapter 40 . 3/25
I've got a lot to say.

I was introduced to this site about four years ago by a friend and I've been combing through the fandoms I know for good stuff to read ever since. So whenever I watch a new show/read a new book/see a new movie one of the first precautions taken to avoid a binge hangover is to tear open that fandom for fanfiction.

As I'm sure you know, there's a lot of poorly written material on this site, but this story certainly isn't one of them.

Its undeniably dark, that's for sure, but its so damn /good/.

I finished this monster (because given subject matter and its execution this is most certainly a beautiful monster of a story) in just under a day. I forgot lunch and dinner while devouring the text that had been laid before me. I couldn't stop! I HAD to know what happened to Misaki and Usagi, and S.J. and Jadir!

FUCKING JADIR

Oh my God I have never been so /hooked/ to a fiction to the point where I was cursing out the screen because it was so bad but so good but then it got so much worse dear Lord! Chapter 20? Fucking Chapter 20 BROKE ME.

And the worst part is how real it was! How serious and possible this kind of thing is (well, excluding the animal-human transplant thing and the male pregnancy aspect, even though your fic covered it's tracks as best it could with some science fiction which I could accept). The thought of being whisked away into that kind of torture and the ending with it's implications...

I've read some of your other stories as well to cheer myself up, namely the spatula one and its citrus, along with the short stories/one shots for this fandom.

You also write exceptionally well. The best thing a story can do is suck you into a world where the words become a script read so flawlessly that you don't see words on a screen or hear the room you're in. The best works of fiction draw you into a place created by the author, a place you don't want to leave.

(Well, I mean I wouldn't want to be stuck underground with that vile, congealed mass of sewer rot in an underground complex but you get what I'm trying to say)

You write like that. Very few authors on here that I've encountered do and you are definitely one of them.

I don't think I am really, I read much more than I write and I have never posted anything on here that I put all of my heart into. So my judgement may be of weight to you, years after this story has been finished.

Regardless I want to thank you for the dedication you showed in making such a thrilling story like this, and for finishing it and having the courage to post it online. I enjoyed every word of it, even if that enjoyment was sometimes showed by cursing at my phone and reading in wide-eyed terror at what was unfolding.

Sincerely,
-Sheldon

PS: Because of your name I imagine a very cute version of the mythical three-headed dog slapping its paws at a keyboard with adorable determination in the middle of the night while on break from guarding the gates to the underworld.
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Miiisssaaakkkiii! NOOOOOOOOO *panicked sobs*
yaoihamster chapter 40 . 11/23/2015
This is seriously the best fanfic I've ever read. Please continue writing! I won't be surprised if your actual occupation is an author... this is amazing and the characters are very believable, they don't stray from the original junjou romantica at all. Please please keep writing! Especially about this couple! I seriously couldn't stop reading even when I'm eating or brushing my teeth! I love you! What I get from you is that you are an awesome storyteller.
Random Passerby chapter 38 . 7/30/2015
Wait wait wait...am I to understand that Jadir's child is also Misaki's? That Misaki was forced by Korovin to be seme to Jadir?! *brain ceases all higher functioning*
Random Passerby chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
If you get on YouTube, and type in Vladimir Korovin, the results show a video about a man who is a Russian developer and manufacturer of advertising and analytical systems based on recognition algorithms of sex and age of the person. Fascinating.
blackhorse13 chapter 40 . 5/31/2015
genius... really... wow... i have done reading this story and this story is so well written.. well detailed and the feelings and sensation of each word of the scene deeply move me. This story touch my heart and the sensibility of your work will never makes me forget this story sensei.. i will always look forward for your new work... I almost thought that maybe your a writer in real life if you are then please do tell us to support your books.. tehehee... really sensei i hope more stories from you ... best wishes and lucks... and good health and sensei... more of this mpreg and yaoi and more more of sweet love scene will really makes me loooovveee you more... _
silent angel eyes chapter 41 . 12/19/2014
i don't see it. where did you post?
talia chapter 40 . 12/16/2014
Please create the sequel now!
ngwenxin123 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
So excited to start! :)
Silent ShadowRaven chapter 40 . 11/23/2014
Holy Shit...That was a beautiful yet heartbreaking story. It's pretty hard for me to find a fanfiction that I really get attached to but damn this is one of them. Your writing is just so amazing! The emotions were so real, the characters were brought to life- I honestly have no idea how to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I am really looking forward to "Into the Light" and I will wait patiently until you decide to write it (even if i'm slowly dying on the inside wanting to know what happens next). But in all seriousness, please keep up the great work.

*whispers* If you ever stop writing I will find you and slap you. :3
AngstyYaoiFangirl chapter 40 . 11/2/2014
So my question is when are you going to start posting into the light as an actual story since you last updated this in reality a few months ago? Oh and I already read and reviewd this story on another penname of mine I really liked it
Emi kei Usagi chapter 40 . 10/28/2014
Thank you for a beautiful story you made me cry and now I am so happy... my emotions are so mixed. I am really love usagi san his so sweet here just like in the original series. I am so happy the characters were developed in aa very professional way. I only discovered this story now and it was amaizing... even if the story is over I wanted to show you my gratidute by writing a review _
silent angel eyes chapter 40 . 9/28/2014
does usagi-san have cancer at the end of the book?