Reviews for Days Without Sun
silent angel eyes chapter 41 . 12/19/2014
i don't see it. where did you post?
talia chapter 40 . 12/16/2014
Please create the sequel now!
ngwenxin123 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
So excited to start! :)
Silent ShadowRaven chapter 40 . 11/23/2014
Holy Shit...That was a beautiful yet heartbreaking story. It's pretty hard for me to find a fanfiction that I really get attached to but damn this is one of them. Your writing is just so amazing! The emotions were so real, the characters were brought to life- I honestly have no idea how to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I am really looking forward to "Into the Light" and I will wait patiently until you decide to write it (even if i'm slowly dying on the inside wanting to know what happens next). But in all seriousness, please keep up the great work.

*whispers* If you ever stop writing I will find you and slap you. :3
AngstyYaoiFangirl chapter 40 . 11/2/2014
So my question is when are you going to start posting into the light as an actual story since you last updated this in reality a few months ago? Oh and I already read and reviewd this story on another penname of mine I really liked it
Emi kei Usagi chapter 40 . 10/28/2014
Thank you for a beautiful story you made me cry and now I am so happy... my emotions are so mixed. I am really love usagi san his so sweet here just like in the original series. I am so happy the characters were developed in aa very professional way. I only discovered this story now and it was amaizing... even if the story is over I wanted to show you my gratidute by writing a review _
silent angel eyes chapter 40 . 9/28/2014
does usagi-san have cancer at the end of the book?
Vegeta42 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON.

...Im sorry. Every time I come back to this it makes me so happy all over again. I super can't wait until you start writing again ('D (no rush. And I love you)

JA MATTA NE!
leafa-chansao30 chapter 40 . 7/24/2014
Wow
leafa-chansao30 chapter 39 . 7/24/2014
Loved!
leafa-chansao30 chapter 38 . 7/24/2014
Yay finally Usagi and Misaki are getting together.
leafa-chansao30 chapter 37 . 7/24/2014
I'm glad he's getting better.
leafa-chansao30 chapter 36 . 7/24/2014