Reviews for The One Constant
Guest chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
This was really awesome, especially the last one. Thank you for not rolling out EmoJo or AngelicZane, but for making a strong attempt to keep them in character throughout.
Zlitzen321 chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
I really enjoyed this story, as well as the others of your that I have read. Thank you for playing with Eureka, it makes me happy :) Keep up the good work!
Jaby chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
Sooo adorable. I love his couple and you have their chemisty hands down. More!
purplepotatopig chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
aha! i knew it...no zane in any universe could be that immune to any jo (LOL) some just take longer to admit it or act differently on it...

but how did she know why he did it? and how come he wasn't surprised she knew? regardless, this was a cute short )
Sara60691 chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
omg i love this! it's still the same old Zane and Jo and flirting just on a meaner level. i loved how Jo knew why Zane let the monkeys free, that was a surprise. Poor Zane though, needing to get his daily dose of attention from Jo. This was so cute and i'm looking forward to more if you write anymore of these. Otherwise another story at all will do, lol.
purplepotatopig chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
yay! i've missed these shorts on different jo-zane universes! this one was funny...i'm surprised jo didn't deck her for ogling and drooling over zane - in her presence lol...and fargo was a hoot!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
Lol go fargo.. awesome new chapter. Love that they have kids.
Zen Clarke chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Ahahahahahahaaaa! Pretty sure this is my favorite chapter yet. Go Fargo!
pdxskigirl chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
super cute - glad you are still writing these :)
Sara60691 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
rofl! I don not feel bad for Holloway at all. That was flat out hilarious! "the twins" and "plenty of old stuff the break this time...genius! i love these alternate realities. they're just so much fun, lol. anyway, more updates are greatly appreciated.
hatondog chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
Love this view of how our heroes might be together if not for them so often being at cross-purposes. Wonderful!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
Awe awesome story.. loved it.
Sara60691 chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
Ok, no matter what happens today, nothing is going to wipe the smile off my face after reading this. It was so sweet and perfect and i loved how Jo just kinda fit in in the town. This was so sweet and cute and now my friends are saying a squeal too much and i should stop reading fanfics (yeah, not going to happen, lol) Anyway,i hope you write my alternate universes and that they're all just as sweet as the ones you've already written. Oh! What if Zane was working at GD and Jo was the DOD liason/weapons expert? That'd be cute. Anwyay, hope you write more soon sweetie!
purplepotatopig chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
i need to let out another SQUEAL! jo proposing was unexpected and yet so perfect for this story! you did good on this one...you did gooooood...!
purplepotatopig chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
sweeeeeet! i'm enjoying the idea of jo being a (prima but not a diva) ballerina but zane is still a brilliant scientist (with an ulterior motive lol) at eureka. i see this is only part 1. so where is part 2? tsk, tsk tsk, you're slowing down bittie *chuckle chuckle*
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »