Reviews for Two Weeks
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is one of everyone's favorites, huh? Well, I can't blame them because I feel the same way.

This is an awesome story, I just love it! You brought them together so amazingly good. You were right - this is HOT. Great job. Bravo to you!
DiggyDelena chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
If a story can be "delicious," that was pretty much it. Fluffy, sweet, with little spicy, lemony goodness bits here and there (which were tastefully done and still very sexy) and then a wonderful mental imagine of shirtless Auggie as the icing. Wonderful.
illyara chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh my god, I simply adore every word of this story.
The change of scenery, a bit of time together and finally Annie and Auggie
are honest about their feelings for each other.

By the way, your love scenes are very tender, still so grateful that the
hard work and time you spend to write these wonderful stories.

greetings illyara
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Cute story! Really enjoyed it. :)
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was wonderful. You do incredible work! I just love your style.
Castiel-Love chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Love this story! you should do lots like this!
Busybee 123 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
this story was so amazing. Great job. 5 stars!
lolla chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
wow
fibita chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
So sweet :)
1FAN chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
100pts. Fantastic, amazing, outstanding, incredible. Keep up the goodwork! Perfect.
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I enjoyed this story and I can tell you had fun writing it. All the little touches of being at the resort were nice, and the storm rolling in as a precursor to their night was a cute idea. Thanks for sharing this.
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was brilliant! Loved this fic. We seriously need to lobby the show writers to adapt this fic into the "Auggie & Annie finally get together" episode. Well done!
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
That was great! It had everything, plot, romance, afew little M-rated scenes, tropics, hot tubs, AND a moral at the end! Loved it!
fbobs chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Outstanding! Thanks for writing that. If a sequel showed up, I'd read that too.
locardxchange chapter 1 . 1/31/2012