Reviews for Gumi, Inventor Extraordinaire
Yugao702 chapter 28 . 5/29/2013
Cool! You have to make Gumi make a new invention! How about make a Vocaloid, Utaloid, etc. swallow a pill that enhances the vocal cords but instead makes them mute for a while! please make another chapter soon!
Sweden's husband chapter 28 . 11/28/2012
This is awesome!
Rho97 chapter 28 . 10/5/2012
MORE! MORE!
DarkOppressor chapter 28 . 8/17/2012
Hold on, N.E.E.T.? Isn't that a room from the Mushoku system? Eh, I'll let that slide. Plus, I don't wanna really point out the references since I can make everything on my own. Just wanted to ask about the N.E.E.T. thing.
wisarute7 chapter 28 . 8/17/2012
I think I see SAO reference owo
Rho chapter 23 . 7/17/2012
probably aitai or sorry to you or goodnight sweetheart... i had a 3 way tie
rocketman182 chapter 27 . 4/3/2012
xD I can totally see this happening... Lol, Defoko and her missiles :3
sulphurey chapter 26 . 3/12/2012
Yay. I love madness, chaos, mayhem, insanity, mentality, hyper and humour.
Otaku4life chapter 26 . 3/11/2012
YAY madness and randomness go hand in hand. Oh! I just got another invention idea. A device that opens a portal to our world. COME ON BREAK THE FOURTH WALL YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
rocketman182 chapter 25 . 3/2/2012
This was AWESOME! i love this fic! I know a ton of obscure vocaloid songs (i have almost 200 on my ipod). Heres a few:

-Spike by CUL

-Closed Blue by Miku

-Hypersomnia by Miku

-Angel Bullet by Luka

-Transmigration by Luka

-BC by Lily

-Prototype by Lily

-A born Coward by Gumi (personal favorite)

-Mathematics Girl by Gumi

-Alone by SeeU

i hope you like some of them! i have tons more suggestions so send me a PM if you'd like :)
Otaku4life chapter 24 . 2/29/2012
Very well written loved it Gumi was right though the grenade was there fault
Gumi Megu Power chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
My fav Gumi song would be a tie between the witch and the princess, Matryoshka, and Mosaic Roll. The Mosiac Roll that's clean. Oh thank you for reviewing my story I'm a big fan of Gumi inventor extraordinaire.
Nami Takata chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
Awesome chapters! So glad you have more inspiration! :DDDDD as for my favorite Gumi song... It's really hard cuz I really love all her songs but Poker Face is awesome!
Otaku4life chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
Gomen I ment to say it was everything I thought it would be except the part with gakupo but that was hillarious
Otaku4life chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
OMG THANK YOU YOU ACTUALLY USED MY IDEA I FEEL GREAT IT PLAYED OUT JUST THE WAY I THOUGHT IT WOULD well except th