Reviews for Just Tired
lena chapter 1 . 3/17
out of all the fics I've ever read, only two have made me cry. Yours and Alive And Warm (Kyman stuff). I'm a heartless bitch so it takes some fucking great writing to force me to tears.
thx 4 ripping my heart out.
gentleflam51 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
You should have just told him, Craig! You should have just told him! I mean how hard would it be?!

Great story by the way!
Nothereatall1234567890 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Excuse me while I go fucking cry in a corner

That was beautifully sad
DoubleDexterity chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is so beautifully heartbreaking. I loved this, well done friend *hugs*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Omg this was beautiful! I feel so sad now :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
That is so incredibly heartbreaking. I actually shed a few tears. Beautifully written, as always.
myinternetsucks chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
*dies of sadness*
Ms Briar chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
God every time I red this I cry.
Ricky Thatcher chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Well I sure cried.
Looloo99 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love it so much. I'm crying right now. This is so sad and amazing and heart breaking and emotional that I love it. Thank you.
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Ok...not ok, I can stop crying! It reminds me of the creek fic Glass but kinda in reverse. I'm really not use to this emotional craig! and its killing me and ughgh. MY FACE IS A WATER FALL!
ShadowWords21 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Beautifully sad. You are an amazing writer, ya know that?
Now excuse me, I'm going to my sobbing corner.
daiikenkai chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh my fucking god. I should have known by the description that I'd be torn apart reading this but I am a glutton for punishment, so I read anyway.

This was beautiful and so very very sad. I love me some angst but rarely am I even moved to tears. After reading this, however, I was bawling like a fucking baby.

I just want Craig to be okay. :( Everything about this was perfect, holy shit.

You have a way with words, madam.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I've read hundreds of these stories all parings all types. And you know what? Yours was the only one that could make me cry. In my whole fucked up life full of therapists and hospitals... They've never made me cry. Beautiful.
No one important chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh. My. God! I am bawling like a fucking baby. Poor Craig! He feels so guilty! This story is frickin amazing! You should like add on to it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »