Reviews for A Modern Day Fairytale
Kit Ecco chapter 3 . 12/28/2003
This is great! But you haven't updated in so long... when do you think you will write more?
Heather chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
Cool fic! cant wait to read your next chapter
Kousagi-chan chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
Please update soon!
thorsgirl chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
i respect your fanfic and such, but the idea of a sess/kag fic just scares me. i luv the story though, that's the truth.
bittersweetKandy chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
WAAAAAH I love the plot setup! And you have a great talent for writing; you use your similes well, something which I need to do more often! _U Please continue writing! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE and could you do some Sango/Miroku stuff? ::hopeful eyes:: NOW! Go and write next chapter!

~bittersw33t
Kaimi chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
cant wait for the next chapter:)
LilInuyashaMunky chapter 3 . 1/17/2003
Oh hurry! It's getting VERY intresting. A good love story with a nice twist to it...I love it!
Mysterious Mystic chapter 3 . 12/23/2002
Great Job! Awesome detailing and similes!
jessica chapter 3 . 12/14/2002
Hey! I really like your fanfiction! but you haven't updated for months! -_- please please update more of this fanfiction. i'm dying to know what happens!
phoebemoon chapter 3 . 6/8/2002
wow .. this is a really good fic and i hope it really is going to be a seesh/kagome fic. They are never enough of those :)

Very good .. i like it alot .. now on to chp. 4 :)
jessicalu chapter 3 . 5/31/2002
Hey. i like ur fanfic. it's really interesting. i wunder what will happen next? pleezzz update it! i hope sess and inu both like kagome and kouga too! kouga is just so cute! but inu'and sess is a lil cuter! - hehehe
Archaic Tears chapter 3 . 5/16/2002
LOL

It will be interesting to see the turn of events this piece will take.

I wonder how S will react when the brothers do find out about her...
Jav-chan chapter 3 . 5/14/2002
Ohhhh! I can't to read more! i like this story! Can't wait to read more! Ganbatte!
Saskiamq chapter 3 . 5/6/2002
wow Inuy and Sesshou working together jeje like that. Hope you continue soon.
kailun chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
i like this plot. please keep on writing because i'm dying to know how this whole mess turns out.

P.S i like sesshoumaru/kagome pairing