Reviews for More Than Words
colortheskyred chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Dead. I can't even.
FloatingAboveParis chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is easily one of my favorite supernatural stories... The dynamic between Sam and Haley is really beautiful, and you nail the dialogue between the brothers perfectly. PLEASE write more of these two! Also, to be honest, showersex!Sam is delicious
FloatingAboveParis chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I can't even express how much I love this story! Halley is a perfect foil for Sam, and the banter between dean and lair is hilarious.

Please write more Halley !
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
"The water burns his skin, but it doesn't cleanse. It doesn't wipe away the pain. It doesn't soothe the tension or melt away the terror of what happened. It doesn't - even for a moment - make him forget."

Very nice description of what's going on for Sam.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I have a very clear picture of Sam in the shower, arms wrapped around her. I just love his muscles. Good story!
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
It's hard to express my admiration for a story that takes the reader through so many emotions - and so smoothly. Setting this in the shower was brilliant. Besides the idea of him wanting to wash away his guilt and forget his sadness, showers/baths are always a great setting for comfort - and for romance.

This story had a very sweet tone to it, which I've come to expect from a Sam/Halley story. Sam's reactions were so very Sam - pushing her away because he couldn't protect Dean and Kait and now he feels guilty/afraid. And Halley knows him so well in this story - she sees what he's trying to do and knows how to bring him back from the brink.

I also loved their love scene here, which was so tender. And it was fun when Kait and Dean called to alleviate Sam's worry. I loved Kait's line about Dean being worse than a toddler.

My favorite lines were:

"Her heart sinks when she realizes that's not what he means at all. He knows she isn't afraid of him. She never has been - not even when she probably should have. He means she should run - not walk - straight out of his life. He means she should give up and never look back. And she won't stand for that."

"Her name drifts from between his parted lips like a prayer. A prayer for forgiveness, for understanding...but most of all a prayer of gratitude. Of thankfulness that she's here. That she's who and what she is."

Thanks for another great story!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
You packed so much angst and grief in this short piece! I loved Halley's character; she's a perfect match for Sam. And the hot sexy shower moment certainly didn't hurt. ;)
Difficult-notImpossible chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I love so many things about them. Let's try to list them off shall we?

Number one- Sam in the shower: oh god... It was the first paragraph and my heart was already pounding. :) That man is too beautiful.

number 2- The sam angst: awww, sammy! I just wanted to give him a big wet, shower hug! hehe, it broke my heart. you got it perfectly! Poor sam would've acted like that given the situation.

Number three- Halley: I love her. She's so cute and perfect for sam. The way she comforted him was magic, great job.

number four- waiting for Dean's call: The blanket moment and Sam insisting Halley go to bed but her refusal was adorable. I was smiling sadly the whole time, haha!

number 5- Dean's call: hilarious, relieving, and it got me way more excited then I thought it would. :) Oh, and Kait is super awesome! "Just cuz I'm on crutches don't mean I cn't kick your ass, Winchester!" haha, awesome line :D

and lastly among other things, the end: perfectly fluffy and cute and sexy and adorable, and just... amazing.

So yeah, obviously I adored this and I'm BEGGING you to do more sammy! :)
celeste301 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
YAY! Dean's ok, I was worried for a moment lol, this was all nummy and bittersweet and just downright awesome!
sharoncarters chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I really really like this. I hope you can update Heat of the Moment soon because I really like that too xD
stephaniew chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
You already know I think this is fantastic, but I'm gonna repeat it here anyway...this is fantastic! I think Halley is a great character and great foil for Sam. Her sweetness and innocence are so appealing and it's clear why Sam would fall in love with that. Her determination is a terrific trait and really sort of cements her as a well-rounded character.

This made me sigh a lot...his grief, how he looks at her, how he tries to push her away, how he finds solace in her arms, how her love of him soothes him...just beautiful.

Love the ending! So glad it's a happy one! And you know I'm always glad to see my Kait! She's a pistol and I love her big sister kind of roll here.

Wonderful addition to the Sam world! I'm looking forward to ready more of these!