Reviews for Technically
jo1966 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Brilliant, I love this story and am so intrigued to see where you are going with it. The way John is with the boys is really heartwarming. Please update soon. I hope your family is doing ok.
borgmama1of5 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I am intensely curious about what's going on. And John in this situation is fascinating to watch because he's John, but not the one we or the boys are most familiar with. Hope you keep going.

Hope you are doing okay personally as well.
kasey123 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
need more
Meggin Lane chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
SOOOOO like Balthazar! Grrrrr!
BlueSkyAtNight chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Another fanastic chapter, looking forward to the next as always.
sylia91 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Balthazar is a butt but I still kinda like him. It's nice for the brothers to see John like this. Idealistic and caring but it's very bittersweet.
kasey123 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
That was good need more
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
PLEASE tell me that you're going to finish this! I want to know whose life is going to be saved, and how John is going to get around the memory wipe. {:-(
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
I really really like this!

I love stories where the boys go back and meet younger John; but so many aren't very well written, there is no plot, or they are out of character.

But yours is quite the opposite - you've got them all pegged, a good story going, and you're writing is very enjoyable. :)

I hope you plan to update again, I would love to read more!
Von chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
This new dynamic is adorabobble.

And John doesn't know about hunting, right?
Sotobow chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
"You know me, Sam. Am I going away before I get an answer out of you?"

"You don't know me. You don't know how long I can go without giving an answer."

Haha! That kinda sums up Sam and John. :D

You know, I always thought seeing more of those two would be interesting. As bad a father as John was sometimes, he really loved his sons and was fiercely protective of them.

I like that you mentioned the scar (and yeah, those stitches, less than elegant. Lol!). That whole thing was probably my favorite part of the doomed (at least for me) season 7. Such initial promise. -sigh- Oh well. I have five seasons I love.

I always liked younger John, too. He was such a sweetie! Who would've guessed?

Great chapter! I'll read more of any SPN fic you decide to write. And if not, that's okay, too. Whatever you decide. :)
jade02 chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
damn you. Only your stories can make me cry - Show once in a while, but only YOUR stories.

The conversation between Not!Dad and Sam did me in. Sam's pain - at everything - his relationship with John, lossing Jess, hell, the past - everything was so palpable, so raw... it hurt to read it. His need to be close John and his fear of being close to this John... Poor Sammy.
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
What a nice surprise.

I enjoyed John and Sam's conversation.

My favorite scenes were how Sam knew the footsteps approaching were not Dean's, Sam was right about Dean watching them from the picnic table, John congratulating Sam on going to Stanford and Sam explaining how he only trusted Dean to stitch his hand.

Thanks for the wonderful update.
donilou2 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
I'm glad to see you're still working on this one Clair. I'd feel bad, and a little cheated to be honest if you didn't finish it, but I would understand. It's the kind of insight I wish the show would give us but they don't seem to want to and it's hurting what few fans the show has left.

If you've stopped watching the show you haven't missed anything I'm afraid and the future isn't looking any better.

At any rate, I was very pleased to get this up-date in my mailbox this morning and hope to see the rest of this story soon.

Until then, stay well, and enjoy our boys for what they could be, not what they are.
ccase13 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
I like how young John keeps on trying to connect with his son. I hope Sam can get some good feelings from knowing how his dad was before rage and shock and alcohol changed him so badly.

I'm glad your Supernatural muse is feeling better. I'm still pretty darn offended and enraged by THAT episode but I did think of your Sam stories when it was Sam rather than Dean who actually held the dying Bobby Singer's hand.
103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »