Reviews for Technically
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
I like this so far! I do hope you update.
saberivojo chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Ha! John wasn't there to correct Sam! Great job.
saberivojo chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
I see you haven't updated in a while and it scared me. Because I wanted to read this fic - I did and now I only have one more chappy to go before it gives up the ghost. I could kick myself for reading, knowing it's a WIP and you haven't updated in a while. But know the idea is too good to throw away.

You really need to finish this. I won't threaten you. John might though. How good are you at evading head slaps?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Freaking Balthazar!
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
I like how you are writing John and his conversations with Dean and Sam.

I can just imagine how frustrated Dean and Sam are since they are not getting any answers from Balthazar.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
I think he's really ticking them off...
Nyx Ro chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Yay! An update to this story! Oh, happy day!

Even if Balthazar is being a... whoops, I'd better be careful, with FFNet wanting to delete all M-rated stories. Everyone remember to sign the petition!

Thanks for working on this, even in the midst of all the family tragedy and worry you've been through lately. (((clair beaubien)))

See? I've *learned* things reading your stories. ;-D
emebalia chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Balthazar is having fun, isn't he?
You can say a lot of things about John but he isn't stupid. Love this, can't wait for more.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Balthazar, you bastard! LOL He managed to not say anything twice xD
I love how worried they are about each other :)
Kisses
R.
allinredstringoffate chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
i love your story so much i'm so excited for the next chapter:)
Daniella Jones chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Wow, I just got around to reading this and WOW.
You have to continue this!
jo1966 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Brilliant, I love this story and am so intrigued to see where you are going with it. The way John is with the boys is really heartwarming. Please update soon. I hope your family is doing ok.
borgmama1of5 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I am intensely curious about what's going on. And John in this situation is fascinating to watch because he's John, but not the one we or the boys are most familiar with. Hope you keep going.

Hope you are doing okay personally as well.
kasey123 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
need more
Meggin Lane chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
SOOOOO like Balthazar! Grrrrr!
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »