Reviews for Technically
keiron chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Hey, Clair, hope you have the inspiration to finish this wonderful fic! Thanks.
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Aw this chapter wwas kinda 't wait to read the next for the late reading and reviewing o f this chapter went on Holidays and didn't get the chance to do i really love it.
TheYmp chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Really enjoyed the conversation between Dean and John.

Liked Dean's take on his brother, and especially loved "Sammy needs a little less taking his head off and a little more bandaging up."

Looking forward to John and Sam's conversation.

Thanks for sharing!
jo1966 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
What a great idea for a story. I'm loving the interaction between John and Dean it was great. I wonder how Sam gets on with his Dad. Really looking forward to reading the rest. So come on then, where is it, give us more. I just can't wait to see how this moves forward.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
I just found this. I'm really intrigued as to what's going to happen. It's interesting to see John before the tragedy struck and changed him. I wonder what he's going to say to Sam?
Scribble2Much chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Oh come on ...

It's not fair to leave it there!

Next chapter ... PLEASE!
ccase13 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
John and Sam may make an interesting combination. Sam really has more problems with John than Dean does.
hotshow chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
This chapter was very good.

Thank you.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Loving this story and after my last review decided that they had all time travelled, Sam and Dean back and John forward in time. Perfect conversation between John and Dean, could so imagine Dean explaining his brother to young John. And Sam's reaction walking away and sitting under a tree was just so Sam, with his emotions evoked he needs to think things out. Am looking forward to John speaking to his youngest.

Great chapter Clair :)
Jane88 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I always love time travel. Totally understand Sams reaction - that's so Sam-like. Thanks for the update, looking forward to more.
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I like how you are writing Dean as he talks to his father. Maybe it helps that it is the younger version of John, but it seems Dean is actually sharing with his father, not just telling John what he wants to hear. (Did that make sense?)

It will be interesting to hear what John has to say to Sam.

I'm still curious to find out why this meeting has been arranged.

On a side note, I had to smile when I read your reply to the last chapter. (I needed to smile, because somehow I deleted episode 4 from my DVR - I have never done that before. I did get to watch it twice, but I like to save them, especially since so far I'm enjoying this season)

I just received an e-mail from a friend in Scotland who had the exact same complaints about Castiel that you mentioned in your reply. She wondered why Castiel never admitted to letting Sam out of the panic room so he could start the apocalypse and also Castiel continued to keep secrets from Dean. Castiel never explained why he didn't tell Dean that at least part of Sam was back.

You mentioned Jared's Q/A and where you and Joshua sat, but I would love to hear what what Jared had to say.

Thanks for the update.

Take care.
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I can't get enough of time travel fics.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Liking this a lot. Especially that Sam and John will maybe find some peace together.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I always love it when Sam inneracts with his father, thanks for the update, Nicole. :)
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 10/16/2011