Reviews for Technically
Eavis chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Oh, it's lovely to see you back - however briefly. ;) And this was a marvelous chapter, too. I loved John's insistence on knowing what was happening with his sons - no matter how Sam tried to push him away. Sam's instant knowing of where Dean was, what his footsteps /weren't/ and knowing that Dean was real - it was beautifully done and beautifully touching.

Can't wait for more!

God be with thee,

Eavis

P.S. I know you've stopped watching the episodes, but I have to recommend 7.12, Time After Time - it was excellent. The boys working together and Dean and Sam both being awesome in their own ways and a great MotW and I have to admit Dean in a hat and suit like that didn't hurt. ;)
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
I like this John. And Sam's added answer to why pressing on that particular scar is awesome.
Thorny Hedge chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
*smishes Sam*
Enkidu07 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Love it. Love you!
JellyWinchester chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Wow, just wow! This is great.

Please do update!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
This is great, I love how John's talking to Sam, getting him to open up. Very good take on how young John would be with him, before all the shit with Mary goes down. He's being a father, instead of a drill sergeant. Great job.

I know you said you aren't going to write any more and I understand the reasons why, I really do. I totally got what you were saying.

But the way I look at it, we are the caretakers. We are the ones who love them the best, all of them: the boys, Bobby, Cas, John, hell, even the one-shot characters. No matter what happens on the show, they're still with us here, in our writing, in how we care about them, and in the friendships we make on this website.

Sometimes I really freak out (are you kidding me, you fucking psychos! Bobby?) but I can't, won't, let them go. Bobby's still alive here, kicking ass and talking plain. John's still here (through you) taking care of his boys. Cas is still looking confused and bemused.

Okay, kicking the soapbox back into the corner. Not trying to preach. You're a great writer. Your stuff has heart. And besides, not to get to schmoopy, you are a valued member of our little community.
jo1966 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
This is such a brilliant story. I'm loving John the way he is treating Sammy is just so touching and you can see he is not used to this John. Please please continue with the story.
cold kagome chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
omg,,,i like this john... hope he make the boys feel better
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
So happy for another chapter and really glad that Sam actually spoke to John. Can't wait to see where this story ends up going. Thanks so much, Nicole.
borgmama1of5 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Delighted to see more!
xenascully chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
awe...
keiron chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Hey, Clair, hope you have the inspiration to finish this wonderful fic! Thanks.
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Aw this chapter wwas kinda 't wait to read the next for the late reading and reviewing o f this chapter went on Holidays and didn't get the chance to do i really love it.
TheYmp chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Really enjoyed the conversation between Dean and John.

Liked Dean's take on his brother, and especially loved "Sammy needs a little less taking his head off and a little more bandaging up."

Looking forward to John and Sam's conversation.

Thanks for sharing!
jo1966 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
What a great idea for a story. I'm loving the interaction between John and Dean it was great. I wonder how Sam gets on with his Dad. Really looking forward to reading the rest. So come on then, where is it, give us more. I just can't wait to see how this moves forward.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »