Reviews for Technically
Jane88 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I like John staying so calm. Poor Sammy, must be hard on him, on both of the boys to see their father, even if it's his younger self. I wonder what year they're in and who are they supposed to save? I'm really excited now, hope for an update soon.
Eavis chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Aww, the poor baby! Well, Dean to the rescue, I suppose! And it's mildly interesting to me how calmly John is taking everything - especially considering he doesn't know about the other stuff out there.

Good work!

God be with thee,

Eavis
donilou2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
You are such a tease! This is better, (or worse, I can't decide which), than getting Christmas presents. Please hurry, I love me some young John!

Oh, and thanks for bringing back Balty. I loved him so much too, and can't believe they've killed off so many great characters.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Hmm, just what year are they in, have Dean and Sam gone back in time or has John gone forward in time, somehow I am thinking the latter from John's reply when Sam asked about their mum? And think Sam's emotions are getting the better of him at the moment as he has left the table.

Thanks for the quick update as promised. Looking forward to more :)
borgmama1of5 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I was hooked after the first chapter and now I am positively dying to read more!

You better keep your promise to write and post this quickly, or I may have to hunt you down and sit on you until you finish!
Elenita A chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I love it. You've got me completely drawn in! Please keep updating and thank you!
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I can't wait to see where you take this.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
This is great. It makes me think about how freaked out Sam would be about John finding out what went on the last few years. Major freak out!
Ophelia Lake chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I really really like this. Please write more soon!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Good start, am intrigued already. Loved that you included Balthazar, could hear his accent perfectly as I read. I'm guessing he has transported the boys back in time as their dad is young ... but why?

Looking forward to more.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
What a great beginning.

I wish the "SN" writers had not killed Balthazar. You did a great job with his voice.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

How was your trip last weekend? I'm sure you had fun seeing the 2 J's again.

Thanks for sharing another story.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
The dialogue for Balthaza was great! I could here that clipped British accent perfectly clear and the lovely condescending tone was right in there too!

The plot involving young John and his adult sons-very mysterious!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
It was so nice to see Sam and Dean enjoying some peace and quiet with each other.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Keep writing...
Eavis chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Yay! I /love/ Balthazar! And his ragging them about the Tweedles - priceless!

/So/ looking forward to more of this!

God be with thee,

Eavis
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow! Very intriguing start! Can't wait for more. :)
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »