Reviews for Tough
BlueReader chapter 5 . 3/6
Please update again! I love this, Pepper is my favorite! This is an amazing story! You portray her so well. :)
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 5 . 1/4
I just found your story and it certainly is interesting. I would like to read more. I noticed you haven't updated this story for a long time and I hope my review will inspire you to write more. ;D
WaterlooRoadFanForever chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
awww I love pepper
gold chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I used the first two paragraphs and last paragraph on the first page for a monolouge for annie! Thank you for having a great story!
StarLilly Rose chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Please continue this story. You managed to get me hooked and I have realized that we never really learned much about Pepper in the movies.
Ilovecarolburnett chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Oh please, oh please, im begging you to continue this story it is so good!
oodles of noodle chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I know you haven't updated in like 2 years but there is more to the story. They escape from the orphanage and go to Mr. Warbuck's house.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Nice! Favorite quote on this page: "I pretend I ain't scared."
You are good at portraying tough girls who aren't always as tough as they seem, like Eponine. You do a nice job. Keep writing, if it's what you really love to do. : )
Ginny chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Very creative! I like it. I like that you put it in the first person, and the language, especially in the beginning, really sounds like Pepper. Keep writing. You'll just keep getting better and better, even if you have "off days". You have a gift. : ) Well done, you are putting your gift to good use. : ) Best wishes for your future endeavors. : )
Joshua chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Really brilliant second POV to the 1982 film. Please write more, can't wait for the chapter where Pepper finally gets adopted, whether by Warbucks or by someone else (it's not in the movie, but in an Off-broadway sequel to Annie, after Grace and Warbucks marry, they decide to adopt all the orphans). Gotta love this story!
The Ultimate Ultimatum chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Continue this! This is awesome, you're doing grwat!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Out of all of the Annie stories I've ever read yours is my favorite! Please continue it is amazing! :) 3
Dani chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
AMAZING! You should finish the story, its fantastic! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
seriously continue it pleas!
OpalAegis chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
I've always loved pepper, you should continue this story to the end of the movie and onward...really its good.