Reviews for My Own
Grandtheftautograndpa chapter 12 . 1/8
Howdy young lady/man (I don't know which one you are)
I read your story and I thought it was really good! I liked the character in the movie, so getting more background on him was great! I liked how you wrote how his brain worked and this story meant a lot to me since my uncle was a serial killer in the Detroit area back in the 60's and I always wondered how his brain worked and I guess in some way your story helped me understand that. He used to cut women at gas stations on the outside of town (I KNOW RIGHT!) He eventaully got caught but, it happens. They gave him the chair and although it took three whole electrocutions to kill him, they put that mad dog down and good riddance. Well, shit, now i done got way off topic, but I'm telling you, you have a WRITER's GIFT. Don't let it go to waste, because it can get easy to be drawn into the community of writers that just write stories about cartoon animals diddling little girls, but all that is the DEVIL'S work, and ignore that hellfire, for it won't do nothing but posion your brain, and trust me, with my history in the 60's, I know ALL ABOUT brain poison.
-GrandTheftAutoGrandpa
P.S. I don't know if you're one to look for advice, but I think you should add a part where kevin meets that gambler from a dame to kill for, the one played by Josepgh Jordan Levitt, and they could have some NASTY sex
emilynightshade89 chapter 12 . 1/29/2015
OMFG...I LOVE THIS. It's sad...but I love it. That was the best fanfic I've ever read! :D
emilynightshade89 chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
This is really good! :D I love it! I hope you do continue this! :)
000000000000000000000000000002 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
This is a very pleasant story, I really am enjoying it! The contrast between the normal, calmer Elisha and the differed, bottled-up Kevin makes for a good counteraction, all while mixing it into something more. I look forward to more chapters!
Em chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I really can't wait to find out what happens next
Longing for Oblivion chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
I really liked this. It might be interesting to know whether Kevin will keep Elisha around or if he eventually ends up killing her.