Reviews for The Sound Of Silence
NotYetLostFaith chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
I came across this story the other day and decided it sounded interesting. I would like to thank you whole-heartedly for this. It was amazing. My heart dropped when Gibs found the little girl in the basement and I nearly cried when Lacey spoke. This was an amazing story. Thank you so much.
hslacer chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
Really great story . Anytime Gibbs works with a kid I love it.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
It's over? *lower lip wobbles* But- but-

Please keep writing! I love this story and your style and I'm so glad you asked me to read this in the first place. It was such an enjoyable ride, and I can't wait to see what else you've got to offer!

Love, your biggest fan, Styx :)

(P.S. - I have to get on that next chapter of Simon Says, huh? I'll see if I can get it up for tomorrow.)
NCISgurl805 chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY.

WHAT is my dad watching?

...

...

Okay, nevermind, it was just a weird commercial.

Anyway, this was awesome! I am SO adding you on my alert list!

(Pizza's ready. Uno momento.)

So yeah, great story. You had me hooked. I woke up at 3 o' clock this morning to go to the bathroom, and ended up reading more chapters before I fell asleep.

You're really funny, too. I like reading your Author's Notes. Most writer's are boring, but yours are silly.

In this last chapter, I like how Gibbs said, "Sweet and sour chicken?" It was very in character. And speaking of In Character, you did a great job on this as well.

Anywho, I hope you write more because you are good! No- AWEsome, with a capital AWE. :)
NCISgurl805 chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
I've just started reading this and I'm really liking it. I like how you've made the missing agents Ziva and McGee. Most fanfic writers will have it be the usual like Tony and Ziva, McGee and Tony, or just McGee or just Tony. But I like this change. Not sure why haha.
Kikilia14 chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
Nice ending.
Kikilia14 chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
Nice chapter. Can't wait to see how this wraps up.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
Dang it. Now I've gotta get off my butt and update again soon, I guess, huh?

Bleh. Whatever. I can't complain when you've updated and it's awesome and there's Tiva and an awesome plot twist, so...

Update again soon, please! You're awesome! :)
Kikilia14 chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
Very interesting to see how this evolved. Faster than I thought it would, but it works well.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 14 . 3/7/2012
You are so hard on yourself . . . Meanwhile your story is fantasmic!

Yes, I'd love to see Ziva and McGee meet your darling OCs, and I will read your story happily, no matter when you decided to end it! The McAbby was adorable and humorous. I'd love to see another speck of Tiva, if you're up for it...

Enjoy spring break, you lucky dog! Please update again soon!
Kikilia14 chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
Glad to see this up. Am looking forward to more.
Robern chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
I really like this, well done
aoki-reiko chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
omg why did you end it thereeeeeeeeeeeee. I want more ;w;

I love the pen and shirt thing, hahaha!

oh and Hunter being extremely cute when he asked if he could knock. xD (developing a major crush on Hunter)

UPDATE SOON OKAY?
ShadowEar chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
(Sorry, forgot to log in)

This is a brilliant story!
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Omgz!11! i ttly luv dis story! Lyke soooo much!

Sorry. That was an embarassing lapse into fangirl mode. Happens occasionally. Anyway, where was I? Oh, yes.

I really heart this story. I love your OCs. They're totally believable and likeable - I'd love to be friends with someone like Tattyana! And your plot is very intriguing.

Plz update sooon!111 ktnxbye! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »