Reviews for The Chosen One
Irena Devereau chapter 28 . 8/25
As cruel as it is to say it, starting on a clean slate is easier than changing something old completely...
Irena Devereau chapter 22 . 8/25
Has the white Rook been taken by the black king? Is Rookie going to be Hidious' aprentice?
HannahKathleen chapter 4 . 5/15
Haha, good one!
elle.brodie chapter 24 . 5/15
Amen he does need a backbone with the order. They needed a good slap around
elle.brodie chapter 17 . 5/15
yeah this makes a lot more sense then birthed like baby Jesus did conceived through the force. blAH BLAH BlAH rip offf bible stuff. thanks
elle.brodie chapter 5 . 5/15
I loved Siri, Don't mind Satine. I like this Anakin He's a lot more interesting
elle.brodie chapter 4 . 5/15
yesss i love this. They feared change and did a lot of really stupid things
CaileyAllTheWay chapter 1 . 4/18
Please update again I love this story!
CaileyAllTheWay chapter 39 . 4/18
This is such a good story! Why did you stop updating though? I hope you update this story again soon cause I like what you've done with all the characters stories and how you are playing out the main story.
I Was Cracking Up Every Time I Read "Lord Atrocios"
What A Funny Name For An Evil Guy! :-D
Can't Wait For Your Next Update!
Star Wars is epic chapter 1 . 2/11
How do I upload stories? I need help!
Darksnider05 chapter 20 . 2/3
Pretty sure Jedi can stop Lightsabers with their bare hands if they know how hell some can out right absorb blaster fire or empower mundane items to be strong enough to over power Lightsabers.
Darksnider05 chapter 5 . 2/3
Get knocked over the head with infatuation for Ventress that's what Obi-Wan will do p.
EmlynMara chapter 39 . 8/30/2015
I am enjoying this story, though I do admit to being a bit confused as what Anakin has done or not done to mess everything up. Was it in not consulting the force as to what he should do and taking things on to himself? Was it in not going to Coruscant, but simply passing along a message to the Jedi? He kept thinking about wanting to be selfish. But when was the turning point? When was the selfishness? I think I missed something somewhere. Am I correct in understanding that the current circumstances of the galaxy were not part of the original plan? Yet he did think that there had to be a war, but not the current war? Sorry if I'm causing problems, I really don't mean to. Like I said, I'm really enjoying the story and am looking forward to reading how Anakin redeems himself and how things are going to play out.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015