Reviews for The Chosen One
phhsdj chapter 36 . 1/24
Keep it up
Mireilles3 chapter 36 . 7/9/2013
Intriguing alternate universe. I'm curious to see what you have in mind for the next parts!

More soon, please!
Jacen200015 chapter 36 . 6/28/2013
Ohhhh, so that's where they disappeared to. Creative! :)
shieldmaiden19 chapter 36 . 5/29/2013
Oooo! What happened to Anakin?
AAA chapter 36 . 5/29/2013
Yes! DAC updates! Great chapter and I hope life gives you a break.
Crazy chapter 36 . 5/29/2013
Good chapter. I was wondering about the lack of bodies. How are Luke & co. going to find Padme & co.?
shieldmaiden19 chapter 35 . 5/12/2013
I think you should branch out - make up some horrific atrocity of the Empire. Or if you don't want to do that, stick with what you know and write the destruction of Alderaan. Great chapter!
Crazy chapter 35 . 4/28/2013
I think that you should tell us what happened to Anakin, Padme, & co.
You know, I'm honestly torn. Yes, Alderaan's destruction fanned the flames of rebellion, but also it's a huge loss. I guess since you're writing this you have to decide.
AAA chapter 35 . 4/27/2013
I don't think Alderaan really needs to be destroyed. If I am correct in assuming that our heroes will end up joining the rebellion, won't that be enough motivation? After all, well-known personalities like Generals Skywalker and Kenobi, Ashoka Tano, and former Senator Amidala will be helping out (as well as their children)... I'm just saying this because I don't want you to destroy an entire planet. You are right though, it would fan the flames of the rebellion. I'm sure your story will be great either way so update soon!
imnotraven16 chapter 35 . 4/27/2013
sure destroy the planet
shieldmaiden19 chapter 34 . 3/16/2013
HAN! :D Ooooo I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/13/2013
Like Anakin would really go down without a fight... He must have evacuated the farm beforehand, or else the ground would be littered with stormtrooper corpses and signs of a major firefight. Do I foresee a future reunion?
Crazy chapter 34 . 3/13/2013
Poor kids! Are we going to learn what happened to the rest of the Skywalker-Lars clan soon?
Zanondalf1992 chapter 34 . 3/13/2013
Great work with this story can't wait for the next chapters
Fallen Jedi 79 chapter 34 . 3/12/2013
Great Chapter Misty, where's the rest of the family? It seems as though they have disappeared but I know that they can't be dead."
Very interesting, I'm looking forward to more, I'm glad to have seen Han in this chapter.
-Fallen Jedi 79