Reviews for The Chosen One
Diving in chapter 7 . 1/23
I looked up the kayden and the Ashlans, but couldn't find either; do they exist in the star wars world?
scottusa1 chapter 39 . 1/10
Quite the story you have here. Interested in seeing more.

Keep it up. Laters.
xider chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
i wasn't expecting a whole six movie thing about it, or are you gonna change it after the second movie with padma giving birth two luke and lea earlier than expected?
Guest chapter 38 . 12/1/2014
I love this story please update soon!
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
So, Anakin is psychic, has foresight, can tap into the knowledge of all SORTS of different Force-sensitive cultures, and has already gotten the hang of telekinesis? Cool.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 38 . 11/23/2014
Glad to see you back. Great chapter, keep them coming!
phhsdj chapter 36 . 1/24/2014
Keep it up
Mireilles3 chapter 36 . 7/9/2013
Intriguing alternate universe. I'm curious to see what you have in mind for the next parts!

More soon, please!
Jacen200015 chapter 36 . 6/28/2013
Ohhhh, so that's where they disappeared to. Creative! :)
shieldmaiden19 chapter 36 . 5/29/2013
Oooo! What happened to Anakin?
AAA chapter 36 . 5/29/2013
Yes! DAC updates! Great chapter and I hope life gives you a break.
Crazy chapter 36 . 5/29/2013
Good chapter. I was wondering about the lack of bodies. How are Luke & co. going to find Padme & co.?
shieldmaiden19 chapter 35 . 5/12/2013
I think you should branch out - make up some horrific atrocity of the Empire. Or if you don't want to do that, stick with what you know and write the destruction of Alderaan. Great chapter!
Crazy chapter 35 . 4/28/2013
I think that you should tell us what happened to Anakin, Padme, & co.
You know, I'm honestly torn. Yes, Alderaan's destruction fanned the flames of rebellion, but also it's a huge loss. I guess since you're writing this you have to decide.
AAA chapter 35 . 4/27/2013
I don't think Alderaan really needs to be destroyed. If I am correct in assuming that our heroes will end up joining the rebellion, won't that be enough motivation? After all, well-known personalities like Generals Skywalker and Kenobi, Ashoka Tano, and former Senator Amidala will be helping out (as well as their children)... I'm just saying this because I don't want you to destroy an entire planet. You are right though, it would fan the flames of the rebellion. I'm sure your story will be great either way so update soon!