Reviews for Plot Bunnies Fornicating With My Brain
Winged-Ashes chapter 5 . 1/23
I like it...
Winged-Ashes chapter 7 . 1/23
Its good I like it...if u ever decide to write these plots plz pm me they r good
Winged-Ashes chapter 4 . 1/23
's adorable
Winged-Ashes chapter 1 . 1/23
Lol that's so cute...
clizasanimeluver98 chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Can you turn one of your plots into a real story? All of your plots are really interesting especially Youko.
Tsukiyo69 chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Heh, some real good ideas you have here.
Personnally, I prefered the one with Minato in the future when Naruto is Rokudaime. Really good.
But the two chapter with Naruto as Kushina's long lost twin brother was very fun to read too. ;)
Moonstone blaze chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Wow the ending was abrupt. I didn't get any good sense of any positive relationship between the couple. But the idea has some merits of a good plot. Too bad there aren't that many good Minato/Naruto with original plot ideas like this.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
...Lol, I'm laughing so hard right now because I could totally see all of that happening and feel like it's totally natural, lol. I wonder if word would spread of Minato's going-to of the Geisha house and make his reputation of that of a pervert like his sensei, lol. This was a rather nice plunny. _
NelleVisal chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
More plot bunnies please? I really like all this ideas of yours. It gives me something to think of when I can't find good stories here in ff.
ougley chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
thanks
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Amazing! This would have truly turn out to be wonderful story. If only there was more. I am just so fascinated by the story line. To have Naruto take Kushina's place is awesome. Then have the two fight over him is even better. I love love this plot bunny of yours.
AJGuardian chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
They are all good ideas. Maybe except for the one where Minato has Kurama sealed inside him. I'm not so sure he has the body to hold it/him in as Naruto does.
myroseyangel chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I understand that these are plot bunnies and you have no plans to make a fic out of any of them but would you be willing to allow someone to adopt the idea and make a fic of it as long as they gave you credit? Not that I would do it but I can't help but imagine how the fic would be had it been a multi-chapter. If I had the time and the creative juices, maybe. I really love this scenario and Ether!

Hope to read more from you soon!