Reviews for Hide and Seek
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
And here I thought he'll actually stop pushing Naru-chan's friends away. Apparently, he'll just do it in a more subtle way. Damn. Sasu-kun's one hellishly attractive, possessive bastard! LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
oh god i love these dark!sasuke fics so much oh my god ! holy shit this made me feel so unsettled.. i kinda feel bad for naruto but on the other hand, YES FUCK HIM SASUKE
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Good story, I liked that
Meme chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Uh.. The plot is interesting, but honestly? This story lacks something big. The details and the heart that would prolly make this story good if you just managed to pull it out correctly.
mayo15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
wow
yaoihime22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Love it. Possessive with border line psychotic seme great work! !
Mana-sensei chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
So controlling Sasuke o.o
andReiki chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Awesome! Love the stalker/possessive/obsessive Sasuke!
Bystander chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I think it's unfair to take credit for an obviously copied plotline. You've put your own twist on it and made it into a Naruto fanfic, but that doesn't hide the fact that this the plot is taken straight from a manga.

Obviously, the words, writing stye etc. are your own and i'm not insulting your writing. However, I think it's only fair that you give credit to the mangaka whose idea you have 'borrowed'.

It's only polite :)
nailej chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
i like it...sasunaru is the best..
Kaila Azroth chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love this story of yours its great, short yes, but still absolutely great. You have a great mind and just reading this story is very satisfying indeed. I love everything about and comend you for your hard work. Stories like these are little sparkling gems that you have created!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
O.o Hooooly crud he's insane.
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
hohohohoh, the possessiveness! I luv that x3 no matter how many time I read it~ thing just never get old!
Bluefhwtuedbdhfhj chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
it's so creepy but i love it!
Kira1993 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow Sasuke very possessive of Naruto isn't he 0o But hey it makes the story that much more interesting. You wrote a very good story