Reviews for Past All Endeavor
Rarely Written chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I really like how this is written. And there is a part of me that is deeply moved. But I feel confused as to why, because I'm not familiar with the song, so I don't know why Erik reacted like that. Yet despite that, I really loved this story.

If you have the time, could you please explain t to me, because I really want to understand.
niver chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Love your Charles and Erik, and how Charles sticks up for him!
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Mon deiu let me love you.

Please?

Heart
The SPAZtastic Lawlrus chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Absolutely brilliant. Very well written, very in character. Loved it entirely. You are extremely talented, my friend. Excellent job.

Loved: "...because of all the things he'd destroyed, Charles's composure was the most daunting yet."

I'm impressed.
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Alright so I think its now official, I've developed a new fetish for out of control BAMF Charles:P

Fact: This was bloody amazing!

Ravings: Oh mu god, your dry humor had me giggling like an idiot. Erik planning on putting paint in the wine bottles? And Charles calling him out on it? That was HILARIOUS!

Alex and Sean competing against each other to look like a walrus? In all the pointless things writers have come up with, to indulge these two with, I think that one takes top seat.:P

"You lose. You are a loser and you lose. Like a loser." uhhuhh Alex, you're soooo logically right. :P

Fact: I LOVED your BAMF Charles.

Ravings: Oh mY GOD! He shouted at all of them on behalf of Erik, that is so Unlike Charles, and thus him doing it for Erik makes it PERFECT! And the way you wrote everyone's reactions? Alex sounding distant, Sean hung up with the fact that "he YELLED"; then Alex telling him to get out before he does it with 'not' his voice ( :P ) A little harsh with Hank, but I get it. He wouldn't have gone otherwise...

Fact: LOVED, Absolutely ADORED every inch of your ending.

Ravings: This was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. The insight on Charles' character, that he loved easily but it was ACCEPTING love that was so difficult for him, that was utterly believable. And Erik finding Charles as familiar as rage, and as safe as loneliness pulled at all the strings of my heart. I've always seen Erik as this lost person who craves to be loved and accepted yet denies that to himself, thinking its a vulnerability.

So I apologize for the two miled review, but that is a testament to the fact that I really loved your story. If you don't mind me saying so, I would LOVE to read a follow up on several points in this story:

"Charles's idea of wit-via-mind-intrusion wore thin very quickly."

Some thing centered on how Erik gets irked when Charles reads all the random mental things he imagines doing to Shaw and points out the flaws in his diabolical plans? :P

"Erik laughed, agreed, and suggested a certain activity to his dance partner that was neither slow, nor ambiguous, nor boring, via the connected intimacy of their minds"

uhhuh? What was the ACTIVITY they were thinking of indulging in? :P

"What Erik did have was an ability to remember languages for as long as they were useful and then forget them to the best of his considerable talent at compartmentalising. He wondered what Raven had in store for him...what verb tenses he'd have to dust off and put into play..."

This is sooo similar to what I've always thought Erik's mind would be like. A deeper character study revolving around this would be amazing...

"It wasn't as though Charles wasn't older, infinitely more experienced in bad-yet-productive-flirtation. And he must have known that 'when in doubt, make him jealous' was a tactic older than time, and that it was a tactic which was certainly not above Raven...but all this edifying knowledge apparently didn't stop him from leaning into Erik's grip for a split second longer than was necessary before he stepped back and surrendered him."

Right. So this is truly deserving of a Long Multi- chaptered fic in which Raven flirts with Erik to make Hank jealous, while Charles gets possessive vibes and Erik is mildly amused. :P ;P

I'm terribly if the onslaught of requests offend you. But if it doesn't, then PLEASE, that is if your muse allows it can you write any of the above mentioned?

Loads of Love, Har33m.
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
WHOA that was pretty funny. But why does Erik react that way to the song?
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
"Sean and Alex, making overly-cinematic googly eyes and doing the mashed potato, or possibly just trying to find out who could smack the other in the nose first." lol Wow, this story was so hilarious, and then, well, so suddenly not. I kind of feel sorry for the record player, though; being made of wood (most likely) in addition to the metal components, it won't be nearly as easy to fix as it was to break.

My only real problem with this story is the rather pointless claim that Erik has some magical ability to learn and forget languages. I am relatively certain this was never any version of Erik's power, and it is *entirely* unnecessary to the story to mention it.