Reviews for Beans and Brew
nantaise chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
ADORABLE!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
For the longest time I really DIDN'T like coffee. But then I got money. And then I discovered how much I am in love with Tim Hortons. Blame the Canadian stereotypes, but Timmy's and me... 3

Okay, so on a more... Fic related note, this was totally adorable. I've actually read this before, but I don't think I ever reviewed. I decided that a story as good as this deserves it. I loved the ending! Thank you for writing!

-Ash
Madik chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh my gosh, they're so cute. I loved how Nor is so collected beforehand, but starts being really grumpy and swearing after a couple days. I like him without coffee, too :). Fantastic!
knee-high-socks-and-doctor-who chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Awww, this was so cute!
Kristina-kun chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This story was so cute I found it to be cuter by listening to Seoul by Amiina while reading it. :3 Thanks for uploading!
flapkack chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hnng, so adorable3. I give you major kudos for actually writing a DenNor where coffee is relevant to the plot.

Great fic!
RainingMoondrops chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Squee! You just made me ship this! I have a lot of ships I support, and right now there are a few ships that I'm seeing how I like them and it is now confirmed! I now officially ship DenNor!
LilacsAndVelvet chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
D'awwwww! I love sleepy and cuddly Norge! This was adorable
glassheart14 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
that was beautiful X'D no seriously it was so cute i could die :3 i love your writting
Kyo chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Naww... So cute! I like this pairing. Good job broseph.
TheKingKez chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Another wonderful story X3

Your descriptions are fantastic. It's interesting to see Denmark as a coffee addict too (but thus are all the Nordics) and seeing Norway snap like that.

The closing scene was really adorable (I have such a weakness for sleepy, fluffy cuddling.) The whole thing is a great read. :D