Reviews for This Way
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I like this vignette even though I think Snakes Eyes and Scarlett would make B.A. parents
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
"Drowning in her, he was, and he’d been doing it long enough that she’d somehow become the thing he needed to breathe."

Beautiful piece of writing. I enjoy the maturity you gave this story, it shows the characters' history together without going overboard with exposition and flashbacks. Nice work!
gunman chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
That was just so sweet!

I love a good Snake Eyes/Scarlett story, even if the topic on 'kids' was a little gloomy.

Still, they are together and that's a good thing.
Koren chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
Wow! And yay! I was hunting around for good GIJ fic... and was incredibly pleased to stumble across this. Not only was it an excellent vignette, but it was my new 'ship too! (Unfortunately, I have to cut this response rather short, due to the thunderstorm that's decided to come up.) But please, keep writing more excellent fic like this!

Koren
Josh chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
I really liked it.
A Pony Like Bill chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
You've managed to create an incredible atmosphere between Scarlett and Snake Eyes here, taking them so far out of the context of G. I. Joe that I'm convinced you would do very well working with your own characters. This is not dissuade you writing more of this stuff (not at all). Also, Shakespeare, even just allusions, is always a welcome addition to any piece. Fine work.
Shana5 chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
That was absolutly beautiful, as most of your fics are...keep it up.