Reviews for Wouldn't it be nice to choose?
Angelfish369 chapter 7 . 7/1
I assume you have no thoughts of continuing this? This is seriously SO good! The drawn out details were amazing an you really developed the angel world into something that seemed real. Lots of complicated emotions too! I am liking the Raecon/Tai relationship, but can't wait to see how it might develop itself into a Yamachi. The respect and care that Matt showed towards Tai is really sweet. At the same time I also want to see Tai have a run-in with one of the more hardened angels. Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this, and hope you will continue this someday. I have read a lot of your work and this is by far my favourite.
maiuayame chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
This has got to be one of the best fanfics I have ever read so im begging you update. All of it is perfect and you really get all the emotions that the character have so please.
bookgirl111 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
thought i might want to tell you your story could be taken down unless you sign a petition on this site:

and this is not a joke and i'm not kidding

i'm warning you now as a fan of your story

you need to sign

sincerely, bookgirl111
harathor chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
There sex scene was great I loved I just hope there relationship turns out better. So tai wont feel like hes getting raped all the time.
The Sorcerer of Winter chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
wouldn't it be nice to show shierra and flame retardant an appreciation to a very wonderful story that they've wrote..ur writing was really good...I love this story..hope to read more fr u guyz soon...

and matt,,super jealous angel fit him...I dont care if they're OOC..they're cute..
KamiQueen chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
Update. Please. Imma beggin ya!
KamiQueen chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Update soon! Please! PLEASE!

i beggin ya just update 'cause it's freaking awesome!
harathor chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
No! Your leaving me hanging just when it was getting really hot how cruel please continue.
harathor chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Tai needs to give into matt its obvious he wants it.
The Sorcerer of Winter chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
great!, another chapter for this story. I've been waiting for this. I hope u would update some of ur stories to flameretardant. I love reading ur stories. if u hav time read my story too, ok!

I'm waiting 4 the net chapter of evil personified and soccer star extraordinaire. update those ok?
harathor chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Yay you finally updated! So much drama poor tai being stuck in this situation matts being so sweet to tai for the most part got to be hard when tai looks all hot and stuff poor matt what you do to him. Please update again soon.
Courage Sun chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Soooo yea, this NEEDS to be continued. I clicked on this story on a whim and I am SO glad that I did! This universe that the two of you have created is so interesting and I love the two different perspectives coming from Yamato and Taichi. They are both stunning. I normally don't like the idea of Taichi being a more damsel-like character, but in this story it just works. I love the fascination that these two have for one another as well. All in all this is shaping up to be an excellent fanfic and I for one MUST read more :)

jazzmiin05 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
this looks good.. i love yamachi.. and i hope sierra agrees to post the whole story.. i like how you write both characters feelings.. and plus.. you didn't rape tai in this one LOL

I like Matt being very careful towards tai, and din't force him, and the fact that they don't understand each other, but they feel what the other is trying to say, is pretty much like they already love each other. at least I hope tai fall hard in love for matt. So pleaaaaaseeee continue *puppy eyes*
harathor chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I havent read many yamachis but this is gold. You guys should continue I would love to read more and see what happens, and how theyre relationship works out :).