Reviews for Star - DISCONTINUED
transfangirl14 chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
midnightfurysgirl chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
Aw it was very good I think that you made no seriously bad errors! I sad it was good
rrr598 chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
PLEASE... think of your fans... DONT STOP!

PLEASE DONT JUST STOP! I DONT CARE ABOUT ERRORS FOR ONE! All that matters with such a GREAT story is the story itself... the storyline... which is turning out AWESOME! I KNOW YOU CAN! I KNOW YOU WONT JUST GIVE UP! Such a thing for such a great writer is unthinkably impossible... I didnt think it was rushed at all! And, I bet, if you asked ANY of your fans, THEY would say the same thing! It is IMPOSSIBLE for such a great writer, as I have, and will from now on, refer to you, to just stop at such a point in the story! Such a point, where the wheels were just being SET INTO MOTION, which i thought was a GREAT chapter and title. Yes, even the titles were good. You can't give up! You can't let your fans down! This will haunt you forever! It is impossible for such a let-down to be on such a great writer's mind!

You are surpassing Lasky herself with this story! Continue this, and there will be much reward! I KNOW it!

I see much potential in you... yes... much potential...
Rose of the Gorge chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Why stop now? It was just getting intense!
Rosesayin chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
How could you be soo cruel I wanted to know what happened next
Rosesayin chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
this may be a stupid yet smart choice for Star to make
Rosesayin chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
I love this story so far
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DX
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Where's Dohnaidh? I think he should be in that new order, I mean, SPOILER ALERT

He was the only one who escaped in book 3
WolfLover4Life chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
YES! Chapter 10! OMG! Epicness! Love this chappie!
3 WolfLover4Life
smokepelt chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
(Didn't log in) You probably should bump up the rating. Overall, though, it's a pretty good story so far.
AtomicFail chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Your fanfic is great.
WolfLover4Life chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
I read all the chapters so far! Can't wait for chapter 10! :3
WolfLover4Life chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Cool. You are an amzing writer!
WolfLover4Life
"WolfLover4Life loves wolves! Did you notice?"
WolfLover4Life chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Cool. I like it.
WolfLover4Life
"WolfLover4Life loves wolves! Did you notice?"