Reviews for Chronicles of Absolution: The Order of Melchizedek
ReadingIsFundymental35 chapter 20 . 4/19/2014
Another re-read in the bag.

And so the Angela/Sam hints continue; with Sam giving Hardman a look for getting to ride with Angie, but not being aware of it or why. [First real hint in the last episode, with Sam's very strong reaction to wanting to know what happened to Angela from the ghosts & Bodine]

So that whole thing with Angie and Sam being able to tell that the other one is in trouble, or where the other is... is that a soul bond, or something along those lines? I noticed it happening in a couple episodes at the end of 's3' and start of 's4', too. I would imagine she and Dean have a weaker modified version of it too, being "siblings"; but nothing like the one between Angela and Sam.

Couldn't forget the bit about Angie getting plastered off soda. That would suck, not being able to drink soda (or pop, as I call it).

Like the bit about the hoodie, how Sam wants her to keep it and how Angie finds comfort in it. Just another very subtle hint about their future relationship.

And now Lenya's back, in the next ep... (scampers off to check off another 'episode' on the re-read list)
klu chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
Again, I've really enjoyed reading this story. You managed to include fun and likeable characters in an action-packed hunt. I find your combined use of mythology, Supernatural elements, actual places and historical 'events, and religious aspects so well thought-out and seamlessly intertwined. Not surprising that the multi-layered concepts here were complex, making then story very entertaining, but not difficult to follow as your story arc progressed. Thanks for all the effort of writing. I'll be reading more again soon.
Klainelover chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Okayyy. So yeah you told me this was your favorite in the first series and so far I have to agree. I still have more, but right now def my favorite. Amazing plot and the entire time I was just questioning what was going to happen and everything. Once again perfect characterization and still loving Angela and still feeling whatever between her and Sam strongly. lol. This chapter made me laugh and then scream when she mentioned John...wonder when that will be mentioned and how it is going to actually go. Anyways...uh-oh Lenya is back. Definitely does not bode well. Excited for the next story, off to read it now. xD
SPN Mum chapter 20 . 11/6/2011
I hope that Sam, Dean and Angela stay in touch with Alex, Kelly and Mason. I don't think the kids will ever forget the three of them. They all got along really well.

Angela got pranked by Dean, with a super 'hot' hot dog. That's funny! Especially because she guzzled a soda afterwards, without knowing that it would make her drunk. Then she drank another one right after. What a funny way to find out! lol Now they know, soda in moderation makes a funny Angela. ;)

Lenya is back and up to no good, I'm sure. I hope Angela and the boys are up to dealing with her again. She's usually bad news. Can't wait to find out! :)
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 11/5/2011
Wow, what a battle! Angela sure gets beat up a lot. :P She hasn't reached the stage where Sam can kiss her boo-boos and make them feel better yet either. ;) lol Alex helped by being able to get the spear free. I have a feeling his friends are going to mean a lot to him in the future. I hope they will be able to stay with him. They make an awesome trio, just like Sam and Dean with Angela. :D

This was a fun chapter too. Looking forward to more.
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
The Guardian is wrong, Angela isn't a 'puny mortal' at all! lol Alex had better hurry up and do what he was going to do. Sam didn't like Angela going through the portal...I wonder if he will try to follow her? The battle is still raging outside the portal, but now Angela has a Guardian to deal with, i hope she is up to it. I'm still worried about her fever and what is causing it.

Awesome fight chapter! Can't wait to see what happens in the next one! :)
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
Angela is starting to suffer the ill effects of having those darn ropes around her wrists. Alex still has no idea what is going on. I hope Sam and Dean hurry up, before they are too late. Too bad Angela or Sam didn't have a nice, clear vision of what is going to happen, so they would know how to stop it. lol

Thanks for the update. :)
SPN Mum chapter 16 . 11/4/2011
I hate it when Angela has those ropes used on her. It makes me angry that she has to be restrained with something that burns her. I really hope she gets a chance to take Nebi down, in retaliation for what he has done, to everyone. At least Alex is with her. They could have been put in separate rooms, and that would be bad.

Sam and Dean are going to becoe knights? COOL! :D They would make good ones, because they already have many of those traits. I wonder what will be involved? A ceremony? Some test to pass first? A sworn allegience? (do I ask too many questions? lol)

Great chapter! Thanks again for this wonderful series! :)
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
Balls! They drugged Angela and Nebi (the traitor) has a hold on Alex. I'm glad that Kelly and Mason got away and were able to find the Winchesters. I'm not sure how they will find them though. It figures Nebi is part of the wrong side of the masons. I never trusted him! I bet Sam is feeling his 'connection' he seems to be forming with Angela. His 'tingle' is probably the same place that she got the shot in. I hope it helps him find her and Alex, cause I doubt they'll still be at the school. Time to kick some more mason butt!

Thanks for the update. :)
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 11/1/2011
Alex is better and his friends are learning more about their situation, so it looks like things will be involving the kids even more. I hope Angela can handle Taylor and Bob quickly, and without getting hurt too badly. I bet Alex and his friends will come looking for her soon. Angela will know that they are involved on the bad side now, so they have to try to take her out. She'd better beat them, cause Sam and Dean will really take them apart if she's hurt.

Can't wait for more. :)
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 10/31/2011
So the Freemasons are keeping a close eye on the Winchesters, Angela and Alex, not really a surprise. They probably still aren't sure if they are FBI or not though. Angela's been warned that Dean's 'spidey senses' are tingling, so now she knows to be extra careful. Sam will probably figure out the connection with the third body, so they'll have more to check out when Angela gets home too.
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
I lol'd at the picture of Sam being beaned by an apple. :D That would have been so wrong. Instead of being coerced by a sexy woman with an apple in her hand, he would have been knocked out/seriously injured by said apple. LMAO Good thing Sam has good and quick reflexes!

Another death by the brothers. The gang better pick up the pace of the investigation. They'd better keep a close eye on Alex too. Maybe this whole lodge needs to be wiped out, since they seem to have ignored their purpose. Be careful gang!
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
Kudos on the research about Freemasons. It makes the story that much more interesting. :)

So, now they have a bit more information. It looks like Angela has figured out an important piece of the puzzle. I wonder how they are going to be able to help out though. Hardman was compromised because he has been identified as being part of the order, but since the brothers have already had a run-in with Angela, Dean, and Sam, they wouldn't really be undercover either. Unless the brothers are supposed to think that they are still working on their own, and just working the case of the murders. Angela as a teacher, I can see it now. lol Sam being hurt like he is, that will limit what he can do.

Can't wait to read more. Thanks for all the fantastic updates. :)
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
Finally, Angela is starting to put the pieces together. Too bad her vision thing isn't working when she touches the medallion. There's still a lot they don't understand. I wonder what Hardman is going to do? I hope it makes things better, not worse. They'd all better be careful too.
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
Well, that was a fun fight! Good thing Miriam showed up, which actually took longer than she should have, considering she was with Angela. Nebi is a little too ambitious in his duties too. He knew what bullet was in Sam, and wasn't going to help him? What a prick! Good thing Alex took it into his own hands and removed it. That kind of treatment isn't going to win any favors from Sam, Dean and Angela! I can see why Alex feels betrayed by Nebi. Now they just found out that the order that is supposed to serve Alex and his family, are actually out to kidnap him? Fun times ahead! Again. lol

Thanks for the frequent updates. They are much appreciated. :)