Reviews for Quiet
dreamer003 chapter 30 . 2/25
This is so beautiful and full of emotions. It made me cry. I can't wait to read the sequel. And you're such an incredible writer, thank you for sharing your talent with us :)
cellen8 chapter 30 . 2/11
whew, choking on that very much and tears lurking, but thank you for sharing that piece
coz after I read in other stories, that Leo cheatet on Grace I still have hope for them ;-) even when yor story will never be updated
newgoer chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
I worship thee. Nuff said :D
Ich liebe Dich chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
Please make another chap
sciencekitty chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
I've been reading this for the past few nights and was going to wait until the end to review, but I loved the way Will found out so much I had to tell you now. It's just like him to instantly be fiercely protective of Grace and place blame all on the other person, but I really loved how he immediately softened up when he heard Karen on the phone with her. So sweet and so true to his character. In case you couldn't tell, I have a bit of a soft spot for Will. )

Also, reading about Karen and Grace so happy together makes me fell all warm and tingly and happy inside. I wish that when the show was on they would have delved a little deeper into Karen's character before she became Mrs. Stanley Walker.

I really like Karen and Grace like this...especially the image of Karen in jeans in a Chelsea coffee shop all snuggled up with Grace. So cute! )
Bone Structure chapter 30 . 12/10/2012
I was definitely not expecting the ending. It's so absolutely heart wrenching.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 30 . 1/11/2012
Ooooh Cliffhanger that much? It was a very good last chapter. I liked a lot their conversation, the intimacy of it melting into the intimacy of the wedding in such a natural way. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
Chatte578 chapter 30 . 1/10/2012
Aw that's terrible no Karen/Grace happy ending. Please say the continuation will have a happy grace and Karen ending.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 29 . 1/10/2012
Great come back to the "present time". It's nice to see you've been using Will as well and that way around. It's a nice moment with Karen. Heartbreaking as hell but oh well, I'm getting used to it, now haha
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 28 . 1/10/2012
Well, you made me like numbers. Who would have thought...? :) I like a lot the way you articulated this chapter. It was new, and fresh. No matters how bitter the story is, mind you. lol
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
I liked the transition here, with Grace's scene. She's not used that much in fanfics and it's too bad because she can bring a lot. Of course even more here. I like the way you analyze the character. It seems believable enough.
Chatte578 chapter 29 . 1/10/2012
I wonder what she wants. And if Karen will willingly do it. update soon.
Chatte578 chapter 28 . 1/8/2012
Wow I can't believe how much I hate Grace right now for hurting dear, sweet Karen like that.
Chatte578 chapter 27 . 1/7/2012
Karen dosesnt even realize she is going to be two-timed on. I feel so bad for her. How could she agree to this dinner in realizing she's hurting someone who loves her?
anniebrackett chapter 27 . 1/6/2012
Oh man, I know where this is going and I don't like it. But despite that, the writing is still excellent and I can't wait to see where you go with this.