Reviews for Quiet
gayeffie chapter 30 . 8/27
question: could I archive like all of your karen/grace fics on archiveofourown? you'd be fully credited and an original link would be added to this fic. there's just so few on ao3 so I'd love it if fans were exposed to your work it's wonderful :3
Wandering121 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I just want to say that I just found this story and I love your writing. You give a depth to the characters that we only saw glimpses of on the show. Well done.
dreamer003 chapter 30 . 2/25/2015
This is so beautiful and full of emotions. It made me cry. I can't wait to read the sequel. And you're such an incredible writer, thank you for sharing your talent with us :)
cellen8 chapter 30 . 2/11/2015
whew, choking on that very much and tears lurking, but thank you for sharing that piece
coz after I read in other stories, that Leo cheatet on Grace I still have hope for them ;-) even when yor story will never be updated
newgoer chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
I worship thee. Nuff said :D
Ich liebe Dich chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
Please make another chap
sciencekitty chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
I've been reading this for the past few nights and was going to wait until the end to review, but I loved the way Will found out so much I had to tell you now. It's just like him to instantly be fiercely protective of Grace and place blame all on the other person, but I really loved how he immediately softened up when he heard Karen on the phone with her. So sweet and so true to his character. In case you couldn't tell, I have a bit of a soft spot for Will. )

Also, reading about Karen and Grace so happy together makes me fell all warm and tingly and happy inside. I wish that when the show was on they would have delved a little deeper into Karen's character before she became Mrs. Stanley Walker.

I really like Karen and Grace like this...especially the image of Karen in jeans in a Chelsea coffee shop all snuggled up with Grace. So cute! )
Bone Structure chapter 30 . 12/10/2012
I was definitely not expecting the ending. It's so absolutely heart wrenching.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 30 . 1/11/2012
Ooooh Cliffhanger that much? It was a very good last chapter. I liked a lot their conversation, the intimacy of it melting into the intimacy of the wedding in such a natural way. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
Chatte578 chapter 30 . 1/10/2012
Aw that's terrible no Karen/Grace happy ending. Please say the continuation will have a happy grace and Karen ending.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 29 . 1/10/2012
Great come back to the "present time". It's nice to see you've been using Will as well and that way around. It's a nice moment with Karen. Heartbreaking as hell but oh well, I'm getting used to it, now haha
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 28 . 1/10/2012
Well, you made me like numbers. Who would have thought...? :) I like a lot the way you articulated this chapter. It was new, and fresh. No matters how bitter the story is, mind you. lol
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
I liked the transition here, with Grace's scene. She's not used that much in fanfics and it's too bad because she can bring a lot. Of course even more here. I like the way you analyze the character. It seems believable enough.
Chatte578 chapter 29 . 1/10/2012
I wonder what she wants. And if Karen will willingly do it. update soon.
Chatte578 chapter 28 . 1/8/2012
Wow I can't believe how much I hate Grace right now for hurting dear, sweet Karen like that.