Reviews for Justice Lords LIMITLESS Act 2: EndWar
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
I just discovered your story and I must say it's pretty amazing.
I hope you'll update soon.
Bryant Bradby chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
I thought Bruno Manheim died in Superman : The Animated Series episode Apocalypse Now! part 1?
Bryant Bradby chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Good as always but question? For all of the Justice Lords fanfics that you've done, how many episodes/seasons/movies would these be if an actual show was made of this? Feel free to respond back at my email
GirlAtThePiano chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
So good
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
Is there going to be a surprise when Bruce and Curtis return to find Kimber is recovering and that Diana took the bullet out?
GirlAtThePiano chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
Awwwwwww Super excited for the next chapter!
GirlAtThePiano chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Its Mwak, although I wish I was Curtis hes a freakin awesome
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
...damn!
S-Bumblebee chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
Woah, bit of a bombshell there with Mawk. Looks like Kimber and Mawk have both changed and at the same time gone in two different directions at that. I'm certainly wondering how steady the future is going to be for them two.

Felt kinda sorry for Curt having to deal with Two face on his own, liked his tackling of Talia though, it was logical and well thought out...very Batman. :D

Seeing Bruce's billionaire playboy side was intriguing as well, its pretty disorientating but the contrast is very interesting.

Gosh though, looks like you're going to have a lot on your plate what with Ichthultu, the Thanagarians and so many other things, can't wait XD
S-Bumblebee chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Loved the scene with the two Batmans, looks like both of them are still very much alike despite the different lives they've led so far. I thought it was quite fitting that Curtis and Kimber weren't all that surprised by the second Batman, after all, once you've been working with Batman for a while nothing is too out of the ordinary right? :P

Joker's Resurrection was awesome, surprising, but awesome none the less. Looks like Batman and the new gang are going to have a lot on their plates in the not too distant future.

I'm also wondering just how desperate Tim is to get back into the hero business and what kind of trouble he is going to get himself into in the process.
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Kim has the alternate Bruce pegged. She knows that he is is love with Diana.
S-Bumblebee chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Lots going on in this chapter :D

I love the way Robin and Batgirl's personalities bounce off one another, they've got a great chemistry between them that you are maintaining and improving on with every update. They also make a fantastic team as well which is fun to read :)

Was great catching up on John and Supes again, an interesting twist with Hawkgirl not being treated poorly despite being a former Lord, I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for those three now that they're all together again.

The story just keeps getting better and better :D
S-Bumblebee chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
As you say in your AN, this chapter is full of character development which is fantastic. The interaction between Kimberly and Curtis was indicative of a growing, deeper friendship between the two, something which is detected in Kimberly's trust to speak to Curtis of her insecurities regarding Mawk.

Also I liked the conversation between Dick and Tim, the explanation of his absense made a lot of sense and seems to have strongly changed his ideas on the hero business. Really insightful :)

Great job :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Sorry its taken me so long to review!

The first thing I want to say is how well your tale here is planned out, everything is plotted and is occurring for a reason, you've got a great amount of control and its clear to see.

The next thing I noticed as well was how the things you say mean things aside from their more obvious meaning, particularly when Diana was lost in the Mansion, describing herself as lost but obviously not just in the physical sense.

Your characters are developing very nicely and have clear characteristics of their own which gives them their own individuality. Not an easy thing to accomplish but you're doing a smashing job.

I wasn't sure who the new Robin was but I have to say I was pleased to see who it was, the tension between the new Robin and Batgirl is growing as well.

All in all fantastic stuff and I can't wait to read more on Ra's plan as well!
Migalouch chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
I love this story, have loved this story for awhile and you know that based upon my reviews.

However I do have a bit of a problem with this chapter, and that is how Tim is basically a bumbling idiot. I mean I know its for some comic relief but Tim would be far and away superior to Robin and Batgirl in terms of fighting and detective work.

He lived and studied with Batman 24/7, not to mention would have been involved in the Teen Titans. He also in the show performed pretty well as a detective and with computers.

Just saying he would actually be a better fighter and more knowledgable of all the inner workings of being a Detective then Batgirl and Robin would be. They've been around for months, Tim had been doing it for years.