Reviews for Harry Potter, The Jedi That Would Not Die
Nate chapter 39 . 3/7
Oh fuck this shit.

Oh yeah I'm gonna let this rabid bitch abuse me... fuck that noise.

Done with this shitfic.
ClaireR89 chapter 50 . 3/6
This story started out good. Now it's just a mess
ClaireR89 chapter 46 . 3/6
So we're 46 chapters in. When are these pairings gonna happen?
ClaireR89 chapter 45 . 3/6
You selected a very weird bunch to kill off over the flow of the story. I'm just glad the battle is over. Wouldn't have minded Harry on earth but the battle was so slow.
ClaireR89 chapter 38 . 3/6
This battle is starting to drag
ClaireR89 chapter 37 . 3/6
I feel like Harry and Hermione are wasting time trying to even the field. Just get their sabers and go.

Also while I understand what's going on for the most part. I feel myself confused on what's going on in some instances
ClaireR89 chapter 32 . 3/6
Ugh you used Umbitch. Pet peeve of mine
ClaireR89 chapter 26 . 3/6
General nitpicking. I just realize this chapter jumped to 39BBY. Which would make Aayla about 9 yrs old (she was born in 48BBY.
ClaireR89 chapter 25 . 3/6
So I get that the story averages out to 5k-ish words a chapter but I'm quite upset at how quick the chapters go. I'm 1/2 way through and I don't want it to end
ClaireR89 chapter 16 . 3/5
IDK the plan but from what I've found on the internet YES humans and twi leks can have kids. So can humans and togrutas
ClaireR89 chapter 13 . 3/5
I really think you should've left Voldemort on earth.
ClaireR89 chapter 11 . 3/5
Hope Harry goes double /staff.
ClaireR89 chapter 9 . 3/5
So is voldie out of Harry's mind now?
R chapter 13 . 2/28
Oh my God. He is still the exact same moronic, brash, one-dimmensional, self-sacrificing pawn of the light. The whole "never shall i stray from the path of angels" is REALLY irksome. He was an abused chil. They are naturally more flexible in their morality.

I think I can see where you are leading this.

Im out.
R chapter 12 . 2/28
I cannot fully express how deeply irritated that ending made me. The reason im reading this fucking story, the reason that I got excited was because I thought harry WONT stumble through every damn engagement by the seat of his pants. I'm tired of watching him barely scrape by, almost losing his life.

If i wanted to see him struggle to accomplish anything, i would have read the damn books. And now, your stupid bullshit logic cost Harry his fucking arm, like a shit remake of arrogant Annie.

1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »