Reviews for Harry Potter, The Jedi That Would Not Die
Sildet-ebrithil chapter 14 . 3/17
I like this fic quite a bit, but it would benefit greatly from a beta! The first sentence of this chapter:
"Harry had found Naboo to be the most beautiful planet SHE had visited so far..."...

Harry is not a she.

I'm going to keep on reading because I really like what you are doing, but I would encourage you to get someone to read over your chapters before you post them.
Morbious20 chapter 51 . 3/13
Great chapter .
are you going to bring in any treks?
matt chapter 51 . 3/11
like the story arc so far. the last couple of chaps are/were a bit different but understandable (harry uses an ability somewhat dark and people overreact). also like that you made the subarc only 2 chapters. it was a good idea and just the right length. keep updating I have this story on my update list :)
Shadowsmage chapter 51 . 3/11
nice to see another chapter, great story!
Herbert the Hurricane chapter 51 . 3/10
Your story is extremely good. Hope it continues!
Penny is wise chapter 51 . 3/10
Awesome chapter.
Penny is wise chapter 50 . 3/10
Awesome chapter. I love their Animagus forms and love the idea that their form comes at something that's useful and that can help them.

McGonagall something simple she can use to show magic to familes.
Prongs and Padfoot big enough to keep a were in check.
Wormtail small enough to tag the tree.
Jostanos chapter 51 . 3/10
I am impressed that Hermione was able to arrive at Naboo relatively unharmed and that she and Harry were able to transform into their new forms before hand.

What may happen next?

Will the 'Judicial "Jedi"' be named and who gave him the orders to K.O. Harry and Hermione? *Coughs*Sidious*coughs*
david.teague.3950 chapter 51 . 3/10
While I know that Jedi are not supposed to form attachments of anykind other than Padawan and Master bonds I am kinda curious as to whether or not you're going to pair Harry and Hermione together or if it'll be Harry and Aayla.
kekkeigenkai95 chapter 51 . 3/10
Nice! Inventive and well fleshed out, this story is a true pleasure to read. One question though; What are your thoughts as to the energy costs of the animagus transformation with regard to mass, because I'm having a hard time imagining how Hermione could ever gather that much energy stranded in Knowhere. Anyway, keep it up and update soon!
kekkeigenkai95
starboy454 chapter 51 . 3/9
excellent update
red demon161 chapter 51 . 3/9
When I read the last chapter I wondered how Hermione was going to land and now I have my answer. Alema is going to be very happy to see Harry. Talk about surviving Harry and Hermione are going to have stories to tell. Their forms should impress the council.
Pric3y chapter 51 . 3/9
Thank the Force they made it intime!
I'm looking forward to their recovery and I hope Garry manages to get an even Tan haha!
mwinter1 chapter 51 . 3/9