Reviews for Harry Potter, The Jedi That Would Not Die
msremus119 chapter 17 . 7/26
The millennium falcon piloted by Han Solo and Chewbacca
msremus119 chapter 9 . 7/25
I LOVE this story! All my favorite Star Wars characters(and a new ones) plus Harry and Hermione. Nice use of voldy as defender and giving Mione a nonhuman teacher! Please keep up the great work!
Traveler301 chapter 8 . 7/21
Will Harry find the soul of Tom Riddle when he starts organizing his mind and recognize him as such?
Thanks,
Ron Pate
vonSchlieffen chapter 56 . 7/19
Hello, and thank you for your story. I must say that this is a good pleasure read and that I am eagerly anticipating the next installments. I have to wonder at the pairing: Will it be Harry/Aayla (they have great chemistry), or Harry/Padme, or what? Also, what about Anakin? If Harry is going to have a Padawan, then I think that it absolutely must be Anakin; they are really very alike what with their struggles against their lesser natures and the power at their command, and that's not even taking into account their respective prophecies.

I wonder if, when the PM arc comes around and Anakin makes his entrance, the High Council would forbid Anakin from being trained? That would present an opportunity to transition Harry out of the Order and (potentially) away from Hermione, it could also potentially facilitate some romance, not to mention possibly keep Shmi alive, to say nothing of training Anakin in Magic.

In any event, I hope that the next installment comes soon. Peace.
I hope this gets updated soon
InflatedChimp chapter 19 . 7/17
Didn't Harry give his Nimbus sabre to Qui-Gon? I don't recall him getting it back before leaving Tatooine, did I miss something or is this just an oversight? Either way exciting chapter.
InflatedChimp chapter 12 . 7/17
While I still enjoy this story I'm not a fan of the lost hand cliché it's over used and not just in SW fics. That having been said I'm not going to stop reading this story because of it.
InflatedChimp chapter 5 . 7/17
So far I'm really enjoying this and I particually like the Voldemort is dead but Horcruxes Voldemort now lives in Harry's head, I haven't seen either of those used too often and never together, let alone being a SW xover
InflatedChimp chapter 1 . 7/17
Though disappointed that you haven't read any of the EU when starting this and failing to understand the reason for Aayla somewhat drastic age change, I am most intrigued as to where this story is going to go.
ArthurShade chapter 56 . 7/3
Excellent story can't wait for the next chapter
Mr. Nundu chapter 13 . 7/1
I am starting to see the naive thing a previous reviewer mentioned. Palpatine and Harry sit down to verbal jousting. Palpatine plays kind old senator palpy, Harry rightfully reads it as BS. Palpy feints towards "we're not so different, you and I", Harry gets cranky. Palpatine risks a pawn mentioning some naughty reads, Harry damn near tattles and throws a rontrum, despite using and profiting from a less than standard potions manual in canon. Then again, canon Harry was often temperamental when being political might have been more beneficial, like with scrimmy. Additionally hedid have a blindside about his own line crossing. So padawan Harry is a bit like cannon harry but needs to be a bit more flexible from a certain point of view. Maybe Obi could help him there. Otherwise, he's swimming in the deep end without floaties.
Azelios chapter 13 . 6/20
To think all harry's hard work goes to Voldemort...
Shadow123654 chapter 56 . 6/14
Please update the story soon. I love the story and can't wait for the next update. This is one of the best star wars/Harry Potter crossovers I have ever read. Keep up the good work.
BloodyDireWolf chapter 56 . 6/9
Plz UPDATE! Best HP SW crossover EVER!
jupimako chapter 56 . 6/5
Your story has been awesome from the start. It was fun rereading it and catching up on the last few chapters. I hope you get to update again sometime soon!
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »