Reviews for Harry Potter, The Jedi That Would Not Die
naimad1272 chapter 3 . 3/14
That whole end of your fight scene where Voldemort held serious by knife point was not very well done Jedi users could snatch the knife out of there and snatch serious out of their hands if they can grab a lightsaber with the force that can grab a dagger
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 39 . 3/11
Why would Harry let Ginny do shit like that and get away with it. I don't care about his knowledge, but he has been attacked and has beat the shit out of everyone who attacks him. That makes no sense. It isn't like he was surprised.
Jose19 chapter 26 . 3/8
I want to see Harry and Hermione's role in the story because you know the outcome of the Sith and Jedi it favors for the Sith to win out against them.
Jose19 chapter 25 . 3/8
The celibate issue is something that needs to be solved I always thought that personal relationships are something that should be allowed for all Jedis.
Jose19 chapter 24 . 3/8
I wonder what is Hermione's role in the story is she a good friend to Harry Potter or will she become something more important to him.
Jose19 chapter 23 . 3/8
I hope Voldemort doesn't take control of Harry because the Dark side is very easy to entice and control with, and Voldemort has left a dark mark inside of his soul but emotionally Harry is mentally stronger than Anakin.

The question in the story is whether Anakin will play a role as the destroyer of the Jedi or will Harry take his place in this role.
Surely basic is the same as English, how have they been communicating this whole time if basic is another language?
Possession sucks chapter 5 . 3/1
The prison is steeped in since by magic so i doubt any sort of non-magical force could damage it anyway, but that's not where I think your error was made.
Why would voldemorys spirit try to posess harry? To wait for what? As far as he knows harry is going nowhere, he's never getting out, and the only motivation the ministry might have to release harry would be if voldemort was at large. By possessing harry all voldemort is doing is sentencing him self to Prison which is not something he would do. Realistically he'd be overjoyed by Harry's incarceration and take advantage if the distraction this would cause dumbledore to regain strength and a body with the aid of his followers who just testified he was a hero.
Also why take voldemort to the rebublic there are sith and other challenges for harry to face if need be, why bother taking harry to a galaxy far away to face the same dark lord leave voldemort on earth to punish fudge for his foolishness, why should the death eaters and the ministry get to escape voldemort with no consequences?
How is voldemorts pretense not causing harry agony? We all no it does, more so when he possess him it was agony enough harry was desparate for death to escape it.
Why would Harry's patronus emotion not chase voldemort out of his body? Just thinking of friends caused voldermort so much agony he had to flee Harry's mind before.
yrlastin chapter 21 . 2/21
Voldemort is dead now, right. I mean Harry died for a while soo he should be gone now.
Sefera chapter 57 . 2/17
Vary good, I'll look forward to more in the future, in case you make it. I'm favoriting.
Bronze chapter 4 . 1/30
Once Harry gets rescued he should send a letter or two to the Prophet and the Quibbler saying that he was leaving and renouncing his citizenship and regardless of what happened in the future he'd never return to save them. Then demand an investigation into Fudge's finances as he was taking bribes to let Death Eaters go free. But if they enjoyed living in fear of Pureblood cowards who were too afraid to show their faces then that was their problem. Of course if he really wanted to screw with their minds tell them he renounced his Earth citizenship. And under no circumstances would he ever return. If or rather when Voldemort returned for a third time, they were on their own.
killermouze chapter 57 . 1/7
Thanks for the chapter! I really enjoy your story. Not gonna lie though... if a smoking on Twi'lek wanted to get into my pants, I would have put up a lot less resistance than the Harry in this story lol
JDL45 chapter 24 . 12/28/2016
While I've been enjoying the story so far, I thought I should let you know that the whole thing with Alema and Harry is rather disturbing for me. It bothers me that Harry's innate revulsion to having someone serve him is being treated as just something for him to get over in this instance.

I admit that I'm probably overreacting to this, as it presses some personal buttons for me. Still, I don't see why her determination to serve Harry should take precedence over his determination not to be served by her. Putting the two on an equal level, and even privileging her decision over his, is like saying that one person's desire to marry someone else should take precedence over the other person's desire not to be married to that person.

Granted, she is a product of her culture and background. But making that somehow Harry's problem is deeply unjust to him, and not actually likely to help her get over the slave mindset.

When it comes to personal associations, the right of refusal *always* takes precedence. For it not to do so in this case is an abuse of power, pure and simple. For the Jedi to insist that it do so makes them complicit in this-which, granted, is consistent with the way the Jedi act in many instances, but still really appalling in my opinion. If I were Harry as you have presented him in this fic, being forced into this is something I'd probably leave the Jedi over.

What increases my discomfort is that I get the feeling this is being done for the sake of us as readers getting to laugh at Harry being uncomfortable about the situation, getting in trouble with Hermione for something that isn't his fault, etc. But it's really not a laughing matter. Aayla Secura's ordeal is treated with sensitivity and understanding, and the recognition that extended exposure to similar situations is probably not a good thing for her. Why doesn't Harry deserve the same consideration?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
Accidentaly posted before finishing . wizards will be clearly supperior. With mito count advantage you could give jedis sticks and you have army of thousand Dumbledores.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
You lost me as your world doesn't make a sense. Jedies are such pussies. Harry should decline yoda's offer by: "You are bunch of weaklings and coulndt teach me. But you could join magic academy that i started." This isn't about jedies in general but jedi/wizard scaling in your story. Canon jedies would chop off voldie's hand before he could finish avada. If you take speed/precognition advantage away wiz
1,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »