Reviews for Harry Potter, The Jedi That Would Not Die
shdeslayingboss143 chapter 46 . 7h
So does Dooko's place as master of the order keep him as a Jedi, or does he still go to the sith?
peyton chapter 55 . 11/16
Fantastic chapter, I admit I have not been following this story too closely but I have read most of it and its simply amazing. Curious to see how this will later effect Dooku and Harry. Also do you plan to end the story at a certain point or just continue all the way through to episode six?
NonSolus chapter 55 . 11/15
I love what you have done with this.

favved and followed
Parks98 chapter 2 . 11/13
Well Ho-ly shit. Did not see that coming, I curious on who has the higher midclorian count Harry, Anakin or Luke. Since they all are "chosen ones"
Parks98 chapter 1 . 11/13
What's wrong with the Star Wars wiki? Anyway I think that this is a great idea, since instead of the whole "take Harry into the Star Wars universe" we know have Star Wars coming to Harry Potter
Where's Obi-wan?
valdiusmacto chapter 51 . 11/3
So...why the hell were they searching places as far flung as you had them? The logical thing for the search parties to do was the fan out in a spiral from Malastare. Which, given the incredibly short time they were in hyper(relatively, given that it normally takes Star Wars ships days to travel anywhere meaningful) they should have found them pretty quickly. Even just their masters working the spiral shouldn't have taken more than a few weeks, at most.
valdiusmacto chapter 49 . 11/3
...Um what? 1) That gas giant's gravity well would have pulled the out of Hyperspace looooooonnnngggggg before they got near enough to risk crashing into it. 2) You cannot fly 'through' a gas giant, and being educated individuals they would know this. The pressure would crush even a Super Star Destroyer like a can of soda. 3) The have power, Harry was able to try and boot the computer, also Star Wars ships generally have emergency power, even star fighters, let alone something like the Raven. 4) The ships emergency kits would have both water and water filtration systems, probably power as well. 5) Why the hell would they need power to get Fresh water? This isn't Star Trek, there are no replicators, they have to carry all their fresh water with them as ships stores. Also? Consular class ships have a crew of 916 passengers. It was likely full loaded with those troops. Which means there would be a hell of a lot more then a few gallons of fresh water aboard, even if your assuming ships use waste reclamation.

This reads like you just decided 'Oh they are going to be stranded with no water' and filled it with nonsense techno babble to try and make that seem logical.
valdiusmacto chapter 48 . 11/3
Umm no. That isn't possible. You can't enter Hyperspace in a gravity well. So you effectively just ended the story here, they went splat when the hyperdrive refused to engage.
lalo80 chapter 55 . 10/28
Buen relato. porfa no tardes en actulizarlo
channelsurfing chapter 36 . 10/27
The fight scene was well written but it seems unrealistic for Harry to not use all he has to his advantage while his friends are in danger
lalo80 chapter 5 . 10/22
Porfa actualiza pronto
Eh I like it but it seems youre going out of your way to make Hermione seem "special" almost being as high as Dumbledore... seems a bit iffy... she was never great at magic, just the theory.
Wait, with Mace dead, who will deal with the Depa Billaba situation in Shatterpoint?
afi123 chapter 55 . 10/7
Hope Harry doesn't go full dark
1,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »