Reviews for Harry Potter, The Jedi That Would Not Die
WhiteElfElder chapter 57 . 9/19
I wonder how long till Harry figures out he is actually training the Queen of Naboo along with her HandMaidens?
WhiteElfElder chapter 52 . 9/19
Hermione needs to go spend time around the other creatures like her, to study and spend actual time with.
WhiteElfElder chapter 50 . 9/19
I would shrink the ship and store it in the caves if possible...or find somepleace else to move it to.
WhiteElfElder chapter 40 . 9/19
Of course you would total the ship, it was too much to give the "rebels" and upper hand for too long.
WhiteElfElder chapter 35 . 9/18
Harry really should have used more powerful attacks instead of pussy-footing around.
WhiteElfElder chapter 30 . 9/18
Harry should wear his Mandalorian armor to help cover him, and offer more protection, when they return to Earth. I wonder if all of Harry's family legacy is intact, or if the vultures gutted it?
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 9/18
Why aren't they using Runes instead of Charms?
WhiteElfElder chapter 25 . 9/17
Harry is definitely rubbing off on Hermione, and not in a pleasure inducing way.
WhiteElfElder chapter 21 . 9/17
Was Aayla raped, or was she only tortured?

Alema reminds me of Dobby.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 9/17
Sounds like someone is playing dirty to try and wipe out Hermione.
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 9/17
Has Harry abandoned his idea for a blade that still works underwater?
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 9/17
Will you have Harry get a cybernetic replacement, or will they re-attach his real arm?
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 9/17
What happened to the Sword of Gryffindor?
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 9/17
Why would Harry have an internal dialogue about the flaw of the mindscape others were using, then turn around and do the same?
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 9/17
The biggest problem I see is that passenger inside Harry that nobody is aware of.
1,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »