Reviews for To Sip of Black Velvet
Shebali chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
Here's to hoping you'll be inspired enough to write more!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
When are er going to get another chapter? I really love this story. What happens to them? Will she find him or will he come to her?
Guest chapter 27 . 5/1/2014
Please write more :( I love this story so much
Guest chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
That was probably the best written love scene I've ever read. And I've read a LOT. Excellent!
evilchild chapter 27 . 11/22/2013
So...I just want you to know that I totally understand writers block, it sucks majorly, and us loyal fans will wait for you to update this fabulous story, so Please,Please,Pretty Please with a cherry on top, dont give up on it!
Sincerely the loyal fan who has been with this story since the beginning :)
BlueyedHybrid chapter 27 . 9/6/2013
Love it! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
I wish you would complete this fic.:)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2013
Please update, I love this story and would like to see it finished.
XquizitSimplicity chapter 27 . 6/13/2013
You have GOT to update this thing. I'm not usually the one for mistress's and cheating but DAMN; pardon my French. That was AMAZING! I'm in LOVE! Just spent the whole time devoted to studying in reading this :) UPDATE SOON! I'll be waiting! -bows dramatically-
Starcakes chapter 27 . 3/26/2013
Update update! I wanna know what happens!
Wonderful story here my dear :) i love it
Aristocratic Assassin chapter 27 . 3/20/2013
I am glad that you decided to start this story again and although I didn't have to wait long since I have only recently been reading this story. Keep up the awesome work and I'll be watching out for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/10/2013
Hurry back soon with another i loved it
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 27 . 3/6/2013
Awww Poor Inuyasha , Poor Kags Poor ... Eberyone Great Chap But Sad :)
Updatee Soon !
Anna McNarin chapter 27 . 3/6/2013
Still reading. :) Glad you're giving it a go again.
TachiMakoto chapter 27 . 3/6/2013
I love love LOVE this story! You're also one of my amazing role models among many, Crescent-chan. I hope to read ALL your stories in the future!