Reviews for Blood Stained Canary
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This is lovely and sad.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This is fucking epic. Loved it.
Iz chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
WAY better than what actually happened in canon for 5X11. I'm thinking the producers need to hire YOU for their writing team - you'd get Chair back on track.

Of course, my favorite scene is when Chuck first comes to the hospital and throws his jacket to Dan without a second glance. I could totally see Ed and Penn acting that one out.

Totally missing Serenate at the hospital here, but other than that, this was perfect!
k.o.soul7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Wow! Your writing is so amazing! Better than amazing whatever word perfectly describes better than amazing! It was captivating, you had me holding my breathe for every single word! You made me see it all in my head, my word u have a gift! Wooowwww! Don't ever stop writing even if it's just for you because what you say deserves to be put on paper! :) xx
Stacey.and.stars chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
If this really happens, well, I won't be too sad :{
svenjen chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Oh, it's great all right. Wonderful job, but sad too. I hope she goes full term in the story, but I personally think they'll have her miscarry.
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This was so sad and beautiful and nerve wracking. Her lying is heartbreaking but his understanding was heartwarming and lovely. That they still love each other after everything proves beyond reason that they belong together. That whole letting go nonsense is pure bullshit if you ask me. Beautiful job.
lulubelle2010 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Brilliant! Thank you so much. It's a really good idea to write about episodes and add your own vision of things. Please another one!
comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
where do I even start? wow - just... wow. undoubtedly one of your best so far. and I'm so, so, so sorry that I flaked on beta-ing it, and you're right, it wasn't even that spoilery, but I'm kind of glad that I did, because I got to read it and enjoy it without having to look for mistakes.

(and in case you're wondering, you're fantastic at editing your own work).

but back to the actual story... you got everything spot-on. every reaction. every explanation. every miniscule detail, really. it was perfect. so, so, so perfect. and the whole blood thing was genius, because it put your own spin onto an idea that's been used before. not that I minded reading this in the least - it was such a fresh, wonderful take on Blair's pregnancy/bulimia. and I especially loved how you dealt with it all. it was strung together so perfectly, so beautifully. I also loved Dan's involvement in it. as much as I am against DB, I am all for their friendship. and Dan helping Chuck and Blair separately was all too perfect, somewhat mirroring what is going on in the show right now. I love what the writers are doing with Dan - and what you've done here. used him as an aid in CB's reunion, because really, it's what he does best. sorta. and as for their daughter, and the whole blood transfusion business... I hated Chuck for what he said at first, but it made complete and utter sense. you really do have a knack for writing him in a way that completely surpasses all others. Chuck's storming in at the beginning nearly brought tears to my eyes. him comforting Blair while she confesses her fears actually made me cry. no lie. I'm holding you responsible for ruining my pillows with mascara smudges, because I'm reading this from bed and I couldn't be bothered with taking off my makeup tonight. that was an unnecessary explanation. IN SHORT, I love, love, love, loved it. I just caught up tonight (I still haven't seen tonight's ep), and well, this was the perfect reprieve from the grief the show is trying to kill me with. simply perfect.

loved it.
TGrove chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I loved it!
Annelie T chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That was heartbreaking beautiful! I loved every word, every sentence. And I loved how you showed how Dan was surprised about the vulnerability of Chuck and Blair - I think these are the two most vulnerables characters in the whole show.

Loved it!

Take care Xx.
ladykaru chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
If the show is anything like this, just a little bit, it will be the happiest I've ever been about a tv show. This is perfect and Blair and Chuck and just the right amount of Dan. And a baby GIRL! Perfect choice :D
annablake chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
What about Serena? Why isn't she there? Or Nate? Apart from Chuck, Blair's two best friends since childhood? Why is Blair calling Dan (of all people, lol) and not any of her best friends, the people closest to her? I honestly don't get it. Doesn't Dan have his own life to live, lol? He should start staying out of Chuck and Blair's private business imo.

Well, finally! Chuck should have been there from the get go, but finally he's here. The actual father. The most important person.

What does Blair mean: "there was no one else"? What about Serena What about CHUCK? Gah...I feel so annoyed at her.

It's like Blair doesn't even know Chuck anymore. Of course he wants a family, of course he wants children. Family is everything to him.

Well, Chuck is an extremely forgiving guy... I mean, she could have kept his own child from him forever. He will never know, I guess...

I liked the last CB scene when it was only them. Very poetic. :) I liked the way Blair was clear about wanting their daughter to be Chuck's and no one else's.
Disco Shop Girl chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
There was an absolutely perfect moment where Chuck walked in, shoved his jacket at Dan and kept right on walking. It's one of the most vivid scenes I've ever read, I can picture it clearly you described it in such a Chuck-esque manner.

I loved the whole thing, thanks so much for sharing!
pty chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I admire you, I've been mopping around this issue after Monday's episode, I believe the baby is Chuck's but at the same time I'm so mad with Blair for lying and I've realized that I'm not the only one, yet you managed to write this and give us some hope even if it is through fanfiction. I really liked this.

GG news:

watch?v7o5uRLSN6-A&

watch?v8VCnk-J-NY0&featureplayer_embedded

/daily/entertainment/2011/10/gossip_girl_recap_everyone_

show/gossip_girl/the_jewel_of_

2011/10/11/gossip-girl-chuck-father-baby-blair/

Question: Any spoiler about Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl? —Sandra Ausiello: Blair's influence will start rubbing off on her future husband. Word around the UES is that Prince Louis will go to extremely sneaky lengths to ensure that Chuck stays out of his bride's life.

. #post-1000495

watch?vNaxZNfJtWBU&

gossip-girl/articles/speculation-is-kaylee-defer-replacing-blake-lively-on-gossip-girl-