Reviews for gimme that hummingbird heartbeat
AirborneGirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Cute. And very credible. If I can read the story with the character's tone of voice and accent in the back of my mind, you're doing it right. Thanks for this little gem.
hon-ay 1X11 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is a great start to reading the Zoe /Wade fan fictions in order. You have captured Wade's voice and early in the series attitude perfectly. Good descriptions of Zoe.
Nova802 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Terrific! I loved the exploration of Wade's thoughts!
SiannaWolf chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I really like this story, it's very cute. Made me smile a lot. I think you've got Wade down pat. Thank you for feeding my Zade addiction.
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Aw! This was a cute little piece, and it made me smile. I like your Wade voice; it fits him well. And again, your prose is just lovely. Great job!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Loved how you got all the moments together... Loved this.. I so love Hart of Dixie...

JENN
WadeWadeWade chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this was amazing!

your vocab and your language control... Wow
Stand In Girl chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! You have a great command of language, and I LOVE your voice for Wade. Nicely done.
Amelle Kyre chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This and adorable I loved it!
superdoodie chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I really like this couple and their interactions on the show are fantastic and you have definitely captured that here. I love that its from Wades side as well gives a little insight x
RedTailedHawkens chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Dear . .you,

This is really cute. You really capture Wade well. I have to say, I am confused by all the stuff in the [], but I thoroughly enjoyed the story. You are a true poet. Keep being awesome, and keep feeding our Zoe/Wade fantasies.

~RedTailedHawkens
RLBB chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Aw this was really awesome. You did a great job with Wade's point of view. I loved reading it :)
ZekksGoddess chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Really incredible job getting into Wade's head- the train of thought, the vernacular, the touches of personality. All are spot on.

I'm completely in love with this. Hopefully you'll find the inspiration for some more! :)
belgiques chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I loooooooooooove this! Wade is the cutest.
annusha chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Great story and lovely couple. you have a great writing style, and summed up the characters very well. thanks for the story~