Reviews for Magnum Opus
Nika hino chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I have read what feels like at least a hundred Harry/Lucius pairings. Every few with Harry topping and this is the first I actually liked.
Devil's Chick93 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
love it
Unluvd chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Lol, who new Lucius was a bottom...not me haha luv ur story
Joya Verde chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That was a very enjoyable read! I really liked how Harry took charge and just ravished Lucius, and how Lucius played coy just to secretly try to get Harry's attention! They weren't that out of character either, which was an added bonus!

Very nicely done :)
Joya Verde chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That was an enjoyable read! I really enjoyed reading how Harry took charge
Celtic Warrior Princess chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Awesome, I love your Top!Harry. More. :P
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
It is rare that Harry fucks Lucius, I like it.
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Mr. Malfoy is such a dominant bottom.
LynstHolin chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Oh, I loved that. Sexy and funny.

"Even if he lost his hands in this affair, at least he had something nearly unbelievable to tell Ron."

This line made me laugh the most XD
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
brilliant
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
ROFL! Absolutely loved the ending. XD Well you don't have to be able to read him like an open book to know that he tells his best friend everything *eventually*. :P
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
LOVE IT!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Sexy. Funny. Brilliant. Lucius seducing Harry was great. x_x Lucius dem legs. Harry made me lol at so many places. Feigning illness as he got overwhelmed by Luscious Lucius was great. Rawr!Harry was awesome too. They were both very sexy for different reasons. Harry's eagerness and arrogance was great too. This is def going on my favs and I'll read it again. Harry's repetitive thinking of telling Ron, and his bluntness at the end were perfect. Great job Thor.
Simply-Cath chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Just awesome.

I love the banter between these two. Lucius being so prim and proper and Harry being so easy to read. They mesh really well together. - verbally and physically.

The relationship felt very organic. I really got the sense that over the course of those few weeks, things changed between them. Plus, Harry being a randy kid and Lucius being lonely certainly added to things.

Awesome fic!