Reviews for They Call This Tragedy
Aurona X chapter 3 . 8/9
I sincerely hope to see more of this story! It already has me curious as to what Rukia is doingor rather who she has to find. I'm also loving the interactions and thought processes of our favorite couple! :D
Aurona X chapter 3 . 6/28
My lord if this Fic isn't ever updated I'm going to die with so much sadness in my heart.
You are basically writing up scenes I dream about for them.
Bless you and this Fic Please continue it as soon as you can!
A Midsummer chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Eh? When I finally got my wish of Orihime and Ichigo's relationship turning for the better without the overused sexual tension or outright damsel in distress situation, not to mention them tag teaming...*sigh* A dream come true.
Death-By-Sanity chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
IN 2014... I'M STILL FANGIRLING OVER THESE 3 CHAPTERS WILL YOU PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE UPDATE?! Probably not but it's worth a shot XD
TopherLoaf chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Keep updating!
Come on...
mkenzie.leyh chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
nooooooooooooooooooo ! :((( i wanttt moreee pleeaseee :) loveeeeeeeeeeee the storyyyyyyy wanted no wat heppen nextttttt !
killiansbutt chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I was so excited to read your newest story and then I saw the update date and it said '10/29' and I was like: how... but... it's only the 6th. And then I checked the year. And this was the day I died because I read three chapters and now I want more, but there isn't. I shall roll patiently in feelings until you come back and update this glorious story.

Their interact together is beautiful and I like that neither of them is ooc. The romance to it is very tame, which is something I enjoy because it's very canon like to the storyline. I really, really, really like this story and can't wait for you to update! -sits down in the review box until it's updated-.
sunflowerspot chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
This story really looks amazing so far. Great characterization and plot and I love the hints of romance! I hope you continue it someday. :)
Seriah.no.saint chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
I was thinking that Ichigo was going to be majorly pissed at her but i found his reaction very suitable in terms of their relationship.
Seriah.no.saint chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Now i don't know what to make of this mission and their involvement, but i'm sure i'll find out soon enough
Seriah.no.saint chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Loving the IchiHime interaction so much... have no clue where this story will go but that just makes it more interesting to me!
halfdemonfan chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Couches and ribbon huh? Such a naughty Orihime. :)

Great chapter
himelove22 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
nice chapter update soon_
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Even though the fight ended up with orihime getting hurt, I'm proud of her! She's finally stepping it up out there! :D I'm glad she's finally getting to fight and making her powers known :D poor ichigo though, always feeling guilty about others getting hurt especially hime-chan. When rukia pointed out orihime's blood on his hands, it broke my heart. I just wanted to give him a big ol bear hug...or maybe orihime could do it ;D

Great chapter! Can't wait to read more! :D
nypsy chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
this chap made me a bit nervous about whether or not to read things as hints or just take them at face value. Is ori more hurt than she realizes & is not finishing her healing & walking on injury gonna end up w/long lasting ill effects that won't be reversible? seems unlikely given she could bring back blown up arrancar, but its fanfic, so i wondered. or she'll slip into unconsciousness while sleeping b/c of unhealed slow bleed or nervous system damage (more plausible)? then there's the regular hollow w/cero abilities-don't they have to be at least menos level? does this mean someone's messing w/HM again? & who was watching ori & ichi? shinigami looking for missing person, the missing person (who doesn't sound like a bad guy), or new baddie (who presume will be source of 'tragedy' to come, if its not b/c of ori's unhealed injury causing her to die in her sleep or go into coma)? then you have the final content regarding ichi's sense of guilt over her injury & feeling like he's failed at his sworn promise of protection. given the power of guilt & negative emotionality to become all-consuming & overwhelming/debilitating, will this be a continued source of angst & have to do w/'tragedy'? for a normal-size/even short-ish chap, it triggered a lot of questions so hope school & RL is manageable so we can get the next chap sooner, & see if there aren't some more hints in there to eliminate some of these questions. ;-)