Reviews for They Call This Tragedy
RachetM chapter 3 . 1/7
Keep updating!
Come on...
mkenzie.leyh chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
nooooooooooooooooooo ! :((( i wanttt moreee pleeaseee :) loveeeeeeeeeeee the storyyyyyyy wanted no wat heppen nextttttt !
Somerlia chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I was so excited to read your newest story and then I saw the update date and it said '10/29' and I was like: how... but... it's only the 6th. And then I checked the year. And this was the day I died because I read three chapters and now I want more, but there isn't. I shall roll patiently in feelings until you come back and update this glorious story.

Their interact together is beautiful and I like that neither of them is ooc. The romance to it is very tame, which is something I enjoy because it's very canon like to the storyline. I really, really, really like this story and can't wait for you to update! -sits down in the review box until it's updated-.
sunflowerspot chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
This story really looks amazing so far. Great characterization and plot and I love the hints of romance! I hope you continue it someday. :)
Seriah.no.saint chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
I was thinking that Ichigo was going to be majorly pissed at her but i found his reaction very suitable in terms of their relationship.
Seriah.no.saint chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Now i don't know what to make of this mission and their involvement, but i'm sure i'll find out soon enough
Seriah.no.saint chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Loving the IchiHime interaction so much... have no clue where this story will go but that just makes it more interesting to me!
halfdemonfan chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Couches and ribbon huh? Such a naughty Orihime. :)

Great chapter
himelove22 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
nice chapter update soon_
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Even though the fight ended up with orihime getting hurt, I'm proud of her! She's finally stepping it up out there! :D I'm glad she's finally getting to fight and making her powers known :D poor ichigo though, always feeling guilty about others getting hurt especially hime-chan. When rukia pointed out orihime's blood on his hands, it broke my heart. I just wanted to give him a big ol bear hug...or maybe orihime could do it ;D

Great chapter! Can't wait to read more! :D
nypsy chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
this chap made me a bit nervous about whether or not to read things as hints or just take them at face value. Is ori more hurt than she realizes & is not finishing her healing & walking on injury gonna end up w/long lasting ill effects that won't be reversible? seems unlikely given she could bring back blown up arrancar, but its fanfic, so i wondered. or she'll slip into unconsciousness while sleeping b/c of unhealed slow bleed or nervous system damage (more plausible)? then there's the regular hollow w/cero abilities-don't they have to be at least menos level? does this mean someone's messing w/HM again? & who was watching ori & ichi? shinigami looking for missing person, the missing person (who doesn't sound like a bad guy), or new baddie (who presume will be source of 'tragedy' to come, if its not b/c of ori's unhealed injury causing her to die in her sleep or go into coma)? then you have the final content regarding ichi's sense of guilt over her injury & feeling like he's failed at his sworn promise of protection. given the power of guilt & negative emotionality to become all-consuming & overwhelming/debilitating, will this be a continued source of angst & have to do w/'tragedy'? for a normal-size/even short-ish chap, it triggered a lot of questions so hope school & RL is manageable so we can get the next chap sooner, & see if there aren't some more hints in there to eliminate some of these questions. ;-)
ScarletCamellia chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
asdfghjkl; adorable :) kurosaki is so overreacting, but it's so cute!
ichihime shaz chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
wow orihimes good!so is your skill at writing !update when you can!
Aiasaka chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
I like very much to see Orihime fighting on her own. And I find sweet how Ichigo concerns himself over her well being.

Glad to see another chapter of this fic. I hope you post the next soon!
Ritsu-San chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Ichigo's hypocrisy cracks me up sometimes. Not get hurt? Does he remember the injuries he's gotten?

Another good chapter! I like the subtle hints of things to come, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.