Reviews for Recovery
E 330 chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
This fic made me sad – but then out of the blue the ending was surprisingly happy. (Wasn't sure if he'd just suddenly successfully off himself.) It was brilliant, thank you!
patfer chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
That was a beautiful story, very heartful. i start readding and i just couldnt stop.
clarit chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
Do you have a master on human emotions or something? I am awed at how raw and real this felt. I'm a bit socially impaired myself and I feel like I've really learnt a lot from reading this. I was also in a bit of a hole I dug up for myself lately and reading this somehow helped a lot, it cleared some things out for me. I myself have my own very grimm with whom I seem to have some of the same issues your ichi had. (:
Them ending up okay gave me hope.
The trip ichi had felt incredibly realistic, I liked it a lot.
Thanks for writing and sharing this and I really want that epilogue bad so I hope you have some free time and you're willing to write it at some point.
I'll eagerly wait for it.
clarit chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
I need to tell you that somehow I feel like I'm learning a lot about myself and a lot about people in general by reading this.

Also, I don't think ichi needs a blow-out at all right now. T_T
clarit chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
So, the tissues were really necessary ;_;
Birgitt-sama was right to ask you to warn us.
I really was crying while thinking "why am I reading this? what is wrong with me? there even was a warning". *sigh*
please make it better. please.
clarit chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
This has been so painful so far ;_;
Really, my chest feels heavy with all the angst.
Poor ichi, he's such a fucked up child, I mean we all kind of are.

On the bright side, I really like Szayel.
I can totally picture his friendship with ichi, it's nice.
honeyMellon chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
Just beautiful. I've read this a few times now, and each time I enjoyed it just as much. Such a heart wrenching story, good job!
F0RBiDD3N chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Beautiful :')
KurosakiRin chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Omg ! How could you just end it like that ! After all those sad, hurt chapters !
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
I just read everything...in just one night. Took me 3 hours, a lot of smoking (it stressed me out XD) , tons of frustration, and choking back some man years but I finished it. Just...damn. That was intense. It was touching. It was real. Best 11 chapters I ever read. Fanservice was great, plot was thick and just...damn. You get 1000/10 no other fanfic on this site has actually brought tears to my eyes, you did a fantastic job. I encourage you to write an epilogue but the fanservice doesn't really matter to me, just wanna see how they're doing. Otherwise this open ending, lets me play around with how you chose to stop.

Thanks so much for writing this, I honestly loved it. I'm gonna have to steal a couple of your descriptions of Grimm & Ichi though xD they were perfect. Ummmm...very well done and once again thank you for sharing the idea with us. Truly a great piece of literature, not just mindless smut with no deeper, layered plot.

-Shawn

(P.S I dunno if my posts are showing my username it's ' ' if you can, respond to this, I really would like to speak to you.)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Bro. I love this. Like...I have no words, like I'm completely smitten with this version of Ichigo. The way his character is made, so real and vivid. The angle you played with, is very unique and I absolutely love it. I'm sorta mad I didn't think of it and write it first! I can't wait to finish. Very well done.

-Shawn
Tammy Sakamoto chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
I won't ever forgiove myself if I left here and NOT leave a reply.

You've probably heard it hundreds of times, but another review stating how AMAZING this story couldn't possibly hurt!

Tammy Sakamoto
AhogamiBae chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
This was absolutely amazing! Such a touching story! And as shocking as it is, you actually made m elite Orihime...she was so sweet in this! I really did love all your characters and the way you portrayed them! So glad Grimm and Ichi got their happy ending! :D
SexyBleachGuys chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
This... is just perfect. Im not much one for angst or barely romance, at least not as much as is in this story. But Ive gotta say... damn. I mean, I love this story. Want to know how many times you made me cry? Once. How many times I wanted to cry? I felt the sting in my nose like Ichigo did soooo many times? about... ten. I mean really, Im not one to get so caught up in a story like this. But its like you caught me in a trap, bagged me and threw me in a cage at a zoo with nothing to do but read this story. Its great, I really loved it!
SexyBleachGuys chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Wow. Alright, usually I wait till the last chapter to review, but I have to tell you this now. I've never dated so I've never dealt with a breakup or anything of the stuff that happens in this story. I franctly think its just stupid and shit. At least I used to. No matter what I read or how many friends I helped while they were dealing with these same issues, I just always thought it was stupid and pointless. But thanks to your story, I finally can understand what its like for them. What it'll be like for me if I ever do go through a breakup. I just wanted to tell you that, you know, its a great story. Your a great writer. You really have a way of bringing the reader into the story and making them feel all the emotions going through the characters.